May 2017 Moms
Options

Randoms and Questions 3.20 - 3.24

12345679»

Re: Randoms and Questions 3.20 - 3.24

• Options
    @RainyDays86 , I am right there with you...just sheer exhaustion. I think I've been pushing myself too much trying to get everything wrapped up before leave. I purposefully planned today as a light workload day and plan to try to take it easy this weekend. I'm sure with the added complication of chemo, you are EXTRA exhausted. 3rd trimester is the worst. I kind of forgot how draining it is. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @NotAPlaya-JustCrushAlot I feel you on hoping this one is a better sleeper than her brother. She was having an especially active evening earlier this week and I actually cried about it out of anxiety for things to come. 

May '17 labor memes
  • Options

@WombThereItIs Yumm, I can't wait to get home and eat the cupcake I have in the fridge now *tummy rumbles*

See you in 5 hours cupcake :D

23 y/o;
    First time mommy <3 [05/06/17]

90% of the way there :D

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @RainyDays86 I'm exhausted all the time!! I had such a plan for today and I've legit sat on the couch all morning and had a bowl of cereal.  I can't imagine 9 more weeks of this.

@NotAPlaya-JustCrushAlot I hope that isn't true for me.... this one is super active at night and in the wee hours of the morning!
  • Options
    @RainyDays86 today I'm bone weary I felt like I was going to fall asleep driving to work! Not looking forward to driving home
  • Options
    @RainyDays86 I'm exhausted all.of.the.time. I'm guessing there are a few factors besides being pregnant, such as, an hour commute to and from work (but not next week!) and packing and preparing to move this weekend. I'm so done and we haven't even moved anything yet, just packed more last night! My back is killing me today and all I want to do is lay down and put my feet up! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     "A day without laughter is a day wasted." ~Charlie Chaplin
  • Options
    @pshaortao and @RainyDays86 you will love love love the king bed.  It's like sleeping by yourself ;)
  • Options
    @Squirtgun my favorite part of the article is where they said she is "very moody and off from her normal self".  Hahaha this is me too!   I'm sure she is uncomfortable with her giant baby giraffe rolling around in there just like many of us are! 
  • Options
    @rainyday86  I'm feeling exceptionally exhausted too. I go up and down the stairs at work and I feel spent.  I'm also having a hard time focusing on my work.  
  • Options
    @nda_roxybabe each time I see my Dr. he always comments on how active she is. Her HB is always in the 150-160 range. 
  • Options
    SWE2 said:
    @nda_roxybabe each time I see my Dr. he always comments on how active she is. Her HB is always in the 150-160 range. 
    I am glad to hear that! I know baby's HB has always been towards the high range, but I had an omg what if their HB is too fast moment.
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • Options
    SKZWSKZW member
    Pregnancy amnesia, like @Kipperoo said, is so true. I was in L&D triage twice last week for monitoring and you can't help but overhear other patients there. I had a few moments of "this will be me soon! she sounds like it hurts! oh shit, I forgot about the breathing-grunting-gripping-the-sheets, what am I doing?!"
  • Options
    @LilMissCrafty Congrats to your H!

@kns1988 Yay, I'm glad the inspection went well this time!
  • Options
    @LilMissCrafty Yesssss! Yay!!!
    @kns1988 woohoo!
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • Options
    @LilMissCrafty woohoo, what a great way to start the weekend. 

My random - I have been so tired like most of you and today I was scheduled to go watch my nephews 7 on 7 football game and I REALLY REALLY didn't want to go and then...the rain started so it got cancelled.  woot woot. so happy! 

• Options
    @BabyMC517 - I think you'll be pleasantly surprised to find that there are people who have waited longer than you have! I remember on our hospital tour, there was a girl scheduled for her C within DAYS. 

@pshaortao @RainyDays86 - We got a king size bed last summer - sort of bought the mattress on impulse when we wandered into the store. I will say it has been GREAT for sleep but not as great for our love life. I don't mean sex, necessarily, but we NEVER snuggle any more because we're so far away! We just go to our separate hemispheres and zonk out. If you're big on snuggling, you'll have to make a bit of extra effort!  ;)

@SWE2 - I don't have experience with their lash formula, but I use the Unblemish line. My rep said there are two choices for the toner solution, I think, and one has an ingredient that is not recommended during pregnancy, so she picked the other one for me. If you can find a knowledgeable rep, I'm sure they can answer your questions. 
  • Options
    @emilyalso good thing we're not snugglers in bed! We like our space, plus he almost always goes to bed an hour or two after me anyways. We do most of our snuggling on the couch instead :)

So I looked into finally scheduling a tour at the hospital via online. The first date available is June 8. Oh hell no. We will probably just go in to drop off the registration paper and ask if we can look around really quick without interfering. We never did a tour last time and it went just fine. I'm like whatever, I'll just go with the flow.

• Options
    I apologize, this has probably been covered a million times. Sudafed (the plain phenylephrine hcl kind), safe at this point in pregnancy?
  • Options
    SKZWSKZW member
    @starphish18: the tiny red 4-to-6 hour ones, yes! And baby brain is a real thing, don't apologize  ;)  also, I find that Simply Saline (used for flushing, neti pot style) helps with the pressure and congestion. Feel better soon!
  • Options
    @RainyDays86 Yes to the exhaustion! Just hit me this week (30-31 weeks), and nausea/vomiting made a big comeback.
    @lilmisscrafty Congrats to your DH!
    To all those sick: I hope you feel better soon!

Thanks for all of the feedback on fire safes.
  • Options
    I apologize, this has probably been covered a million times. Sudafed (the plain phenylephrine hcl kind), safe at this point in pregnancy?
    Yes. I've had to use it all 3 pregnancies.  Dr also suggested Flonase to clear sinuses.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Options
    I'm back on my inhaler for a nagging cough that feels like it's going to put me into labor. Seriously, I thought it was spring?! Go away nasty cold weather! 
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
    Little Brother Due 05.22.17
  • Options
    @MrsFox2008 me too! I'm totally in denial and until my dr mentions it I am happy to stay that way. So far nothing is of concern, other than I'm already at the top of recommended gain.... denial....
  • Options
    Sudafed is on my approved list, too! Hope you feel better soon!