July 2022 Moms

Introductions

aukeevaukeev member
edited October 2021 in July 2022 Moms
Hello and welcome to the July 2022 BMB!

Introduce yourself:

Due date?

How did you find out?

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?)

How are you feeling? (First appointment? Any symptoms? Emotionally?)

GTKY Fun fact: Tell us what you would choose if you could only eat one thing forever.

Re: Introductions

• Loading the player...
  • @rosegoldg Hi from Norway! Fun to have someone on this side of the world who posts in the middle of everyone else's night😂
  • tuxielove93tuxielove93 member
    edited October 2021
    @rosegoldg generally the nausea lasts for most women until 12 weeks 😬😬 at least. But there’s lots of things you can try. Sea bands are my go to. They make morning sickness candies. I’ve heard B6 can help. Ginger helps. Eat crackers before you so much as move in the morning. And keep eating throughout the day. Not huge amounts, just snack snack snack. If water gets hard, making it super cold can help. Also adding lemon/lime. If all drinking is a no go, even sucking on ice cubes or eating watery fruit (think watermelon) can keep you hydrated. Eat whatever actually sounds good as soon as it sounds good and try to keep your stomach with some food it in, but not super full. 

ETA: oh and nausea is generally a good sign 😊 nothing is a guarantee but nausea is a good thing in pregnancy! (Even if it sucks, which I can vouch that it does). 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • @babywiik hey! Perfect hopefully there will be a few more on this side of the world so we’re not always super early or super late 😂
  • @tuxielove93 love that! I’ve added some bands to my Amazon list and gonna pick up some ginger beer so hopefully that will help, thank you for the advice will definitely be keeping all of that in mind and see what works! Thank you, I’m really hoping that this is a good sign even though it is awful already 
  • @tuxielove93 thanks for all the morning sickness tips. With my first I was sick from 5.5 weeks until around 25 weeks and then only a few times after that. I'm hoping this go around is better and I can do a better job taking care of myself and be proactive. So many times nothing would sound good so I just wouldn't eat which would for sure make me puke🤦‍♀️ I'm also hoping that a busy 11month old will make the days go by faster.

Another option if you get to a point were nothing stays down is to ask your doctor about Zofran. I was still sick but I was able to stay hydrated and eat throughout the day.
  • @weezyfbaby1003 Vegetarian sushi is gonna become your new best friend!
  • @runnergirl2018
    We seem to have a bit in common! I also have a (almost) 3 year old, live in the Midwest (Indiana), and am experiencing knee pain. My right knee seems so weak right now with those loose ligaments. Anyway, just wanted to say hey! 
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • Hi @binxybaby It sounds like it! It's my right knee too  :D we are next door in IL
    Hope everything keeps going well for you!
  • @tumcuc hows your second beta number? Currently waiting for the results of mine to come in!
    Our Journey:
    Me: 40
    TTC since 2017
    3/18-9/18- IUI's
    11/18- IVF #1
    1/19- IVF #2
    8/19- DE Cycle #1- 5 PGS tested normal
    9/19- FET #1- SUCCESS! May 2020
    10/21- FET #2- SUCCESS! July 2022
  • @BumpAdmin Can we get this thread pinned please?
  • @sjb2215 due date buddies! 

@rubyrose_0919 big hugs to you and all the happy thoughts and healthy baby vibes <3 
  • @Cakimmy30 I’m a third grade teacher too! Hope you’re able to take more bathroom breaks than me!😆
  • @inthewoods23 welcome! It's actually not frozen here. We live on the coast so even though we're in northern Norway the gulf stream keeps its pretty mild year round. 
  • @inthewoods23 - OMG I'm crying!!!! This is me right now: