May 2020 Moms

Randoms (2/1 - 2/29)

Re: Randoms (2/1 - 2/29)

• @heatherlynn321 yes agreed! The other day I burst into tears at a commercial. MH watches me now if something emotional is going on in whatever we're watching to check for tears.
    Me: 31 ~ DH: 34 
    FTM
    BFP: 9/5/19 ~ EDD 5/15/20
  • Loading the player...
  • @heatherlynn321 and @heyybritt DF is always watching me too and will say turn off the emoitional stuff because I am instantly in tears. 
  • @drkoyya I feel that. I have been going through a battle with all the spiders in NY I swear and have decobwebbed at least 2 times this week and yet still they come back! But I am tiring myself out so quickly and my arms start hurting from vacuuming up in the corners and the ceilings. 
  • @chewie5990 fingers crossed for you!!
    Me: 31 ~ DH: 34 
    FTM
    BFP: 9/5/19 ~ EDD 5/15/20
  • Did I miss something? Are we doing a full month of randoms now instead of the weekly ones? 
  • @drkoyya I was out of breath sorting laundry today. I didn't actually realize how bad until DH asked me if I was ok. I think I would have fainted raking leaves! 😂
  • Currently watching the superbowl with dh. He's mega stressed and it's irking me. I want the chiefs to win so my hubs will be in a good mood. But I dont really do sports... so men. 
    Also DS2 is having digestion issues so hes sitting on the floor grunting and pushing trying to poop. I'm just easily annoyed tonight. 
    Oh, and my uncle was pronounced brain dead today, his heart was at 20%functioning so they are expecting him to be gone in the next 1-3 days. 

Trigger warning

me: 28 dh: 34
    married since October 2015-started trying immediately
    dx: PCOS, anovulatory
    rx: provera metformin progesterone
    *TW*
    BFP August 2016- early mc- Enoch Matthis
    1 clomid cycle (March 2017)
    BFP March 2017  ~  EDD December 13, 2017
    di/di TWINS!!!!! vanishing twin- Hannah Jordan
    DS-Nov 23, 2017- emergency induction-- Pre-eclampsia
    *End TW*
    BFP Sept.2019

• Today is my nephew's 14th birthday...how the heck is this kid 14 already!? I was a senior in highschool when he was born and I became an aunt for the first time, so I'm feeling a tad bit old today. We're going to my sister's house to watch the Superbowl and celebrate his birthday.

I have a twin sister and her oldest will be 14 in a month, too. It definitely makes me feel old!
  • @mrswifeytoad I’m so sorry about your uncle.
  • @mrswifeytoad so sorry about your uncle. I hope he is able to find some peace in his final days. 
  • @mrswifeytoad sorry about your uncle. I hope you and your family can come to terms with his passing. ❤️

We spent the day at the ILs watching the game. We’re Niners fans, so it was not a happy outcome for us, and also MIL drove me crazy trying to parent DD by simply being louder than me. I’m glad to be home and going to bed.
  • Only watched the first half and halftime performance, but then we had to get DD to bed.  She went to bed fine but woke up crying like crazy 2 hours later at 10pm (very out of the norm for her).  DH went to settle her but she wouldn't calm down... she was crying and saying "I want to go to school right nooowwww" lol.  But, he brought her to our bed and she was still very restless AKA none of us slept well.  Normally, I drive her to daycare at 5:45 but she needed more sleep so DH will take her today closer to 7:30.

Work will be busy today and DH has classes tonight so I'm already exhausted!
  • Woke up this morning to both eyes gooped shut. Hope it's not pink eye but... It's probably pink eye.
  • @mrswifeytoad I'm sorry about your uncle, that wait is very difficult. We went through it with my aunt a few years ago.

My 3.5 year old complained through the first almost half of the game, wanted to watch his new favorite movie (which of course we hate and he's watched like a dozen times in the last month..)   but they went down quickly so even though our Roku screwed up and didn't record the part we missed, we saw most of halftime show and all of the second half. 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm still recovering from spending the entire day at my ILs' house yesterday. Also, my mom has to put her dog down today and I'm dreading having to explain it to DD. She spends a lot of time at my mom's house and loves the dog.
  • @mrswifeytoad I'm sorry to hear about your uncle.
    @soprano19 I'm sorry to hear about your mom's dog. My friend's dog recently passed and her 4-year old had to change his preschool assignment about himself from "2 dogs" to "1 dog". Definitely cried when she posted it. 
    Me: 28  DH: 29
    FTM
    BFP 08/25/19, EDD 05/04/20
  • @soprano19 Awww I'm so sorry about YM's dog.  Those things are so hard to explain to the littles.

@ruby696 I'm jealous!  I can't wait to start going through and washing the clothes in the giant totes, but I need DS moved into his new room first, which won't be until later this month!  
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @shamrocandroll and @m6agua We definitely need to get on the nursery. But DD and DS have three dressers - one was being used to store linens, towels, etc. I cleaned that out and moved all DD's clothes into that dresser and them put away the babys' clothes in DD's former dresser. Which still sits in their room, but oh well. 
  • I sold some night stands on CL the other day and that was the last of the big stuff that had to go from the future baby room to make room for a crib.  I decided to keep a bed in there in addition to the crib as a priority and get rid of some other stuff.  It's been cleaned out, so now it's ready for the next phase!  The plumber/HVAC guy is finally working at our house this week and needs access through that room, and when he's done I can go full steam ahead with making it a nursery.
  • @ruby696 Still counts!  We moved an old, ugly dresser that was in the spare room that is becoming DS1's room and put it in the downstairs storage space, and now I'm using it for spare linens.  I spent most of yesterday arranging things down there because I can't get my hands on the bedrooms just yet.  
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @shamrocandroll I totally should focus on one of the closets in another room right now, but it's really hard to motivate to clean out and re-organize a storage closet, but I know that the space could be used so much better and there's stuff that's been in boxes for ages that could be donated.  Ugh...  one day.