July 2016 Moms
Options

January Randoms

Re: January Randoms

• Options
    We haven't even started thinking of names yet. Our other three boys names came to us pretty quickly. I am really worried about having to come up with a fourth boy name though coming up with a girl name we both like might prove to be even harder. We never agreed on a girl's name before.

Also all three of my boys are going through growth spurts right now. Holy crap the good and clothes we are freaking soaring through. Our bank account may never recover. We might not make it through their teenage years at this rate lol!
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Weville I would LOVE to have a baby fruit hat. No one in my family knits and I contemplated learning, but so no time for that haha. I do love handmade stuff though.

Question. Nurse from my OB called today and at the end of the call wanted to double check I was taking a baby aspirin daily. Ugh, no? No one told me to. I asked her why I needed it and asked if I ever had blood clots and I hadn't and there was really no clarification past that. Anyone else told to take a baby aspirin? I'm thinking maybe for blood pressure because I had helppp with ds but that's honestly just a guess.

• Options
    @afrazer521 I've never heard that as a general suggestion for pregnant women. I would bring it up with your doctor and see if there are concerns specific to your health or why that would be suggested. Blood pressure sounds like it could make sense though.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @afrazer521 It is very sweet of her. So far the apple, strawberry and blueberry are very cute. Yesterday she was going off on the idea of making teddy bears so I think there's a knit Dobby, Baby mandrake and Golden snitch in my future too. My mom is insanely crafty so I know it will be very well done.
  • Options
    @Taymiller Why do I get so hungry at 3am???
  • Options
    Oooo I want your mom @Weville !!!

• Options
    @Taymiller why do I eat as much as a football player?! Literally have just given into the fact that I have to eat every two to three hours to survive. At this point I have two breakfasts, two lunches and two dinners. I think it may be because I get up at 5 and don't go to bed until 10 on work days but come on. It's getting expensive!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm also STARVING at the two hour mark! But as soon as I start eating my stomach feels like it's going to explode. This pregnancy thing is weird!
  • Options
    Two hours is the magic number. Yesterday I failed at bringing snacks when I was out with my mom and by the time I got home I was a hungry, dry heaving mess
  • Options
    Waiting for my husband to come home so we can listen to the voicemail from the docs office regarding our results from the harmony test. I am afraid that they told me the sex and I want to find out together with my husband. 

ugh 5pm needs to come sooner.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ok. I tried all yesterday. I do not think I can change my avatar from my phone. And I don't have the same pictures on my computer. Total first world problem, I know. But still. I wanted to use a duck picture. Since I didn't feel like plastering my face on the internet. I guess I will get on the computer and make something happen.
  • Options

Ok. I tried all yesterday. I do not think I can change my avatar from my phone. And I don't have the same pictures on my computer. Total first world problem, I know. But still. I wanted to use a duck picture. Since I didn't feel like plastering my face on the internet. I guess I will get on the computer and make something happen.

YGPM
  • Options
    There. Duck. :)
  • Options
    @noelietrex I went for 3am leftover stir fry. Waffles would have been way better!!
  • Options
    ... I don't see it... I give up.
  • Options
    @MotherOfDucks I noticed that it takes a few hours to update. That has happened to me before
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Taymiller  I also get very hungry around 10 every night! I also have to have a morning snack or else I feel off. 

Also, I cannot stop rubbing my belly!!! I'm so in love with this baby already!  <3
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options
    I love 3 am snacks!!!
    Note to self: renew your drivers license before getting pregnant if possible. If you don't you will look like a really sick druggy in the picture.
  • Options
    @msuzannah I had to get the picture on my health card renewed, I am fairly confident I'm drooling for guacamole and about five minutes from being ill. So glad I did it before lunch while pregnant
  • Options
    pandaferh said:
    I just need to gush for a minute about how excited I am about the maternity pants I just bought. I checked target and old navy. They only had skinny jeans for tall people and no yoga pants that weren't crop/Capri right now. I was so deflated. Then I checked my local consignment store and they had nothing really good on the shelves. I go to try on a pair of pants and see a pair someone left in the dressing room. Oh. My. Goodness. They were my size and height (I'm 5'1) and have a full panel so they'll last the whole time. They turned out to be on sale so I paid $6 and they're actually cute.
    YESSS. I lived in these last time. Currently searching for them in my attic :(
  • Options
    Anyone seen @BostonBaby1 today?
  • Options

I haven't seen her in a few days
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options

I haven't seen her in a few days
    Me either
  • Options
    Don't know if you guys saw it but she posted on the PGAL check in yesterday.
  • Options
    I just had my first adult (non ikea) bedroom furniture delivered!!! So freaking excited to have an adult bedroom!!!
  • Options
    I am wearing maternity scrub pants. This js my 3rd child and never had them. I am judging my self for not doing this sooner.
    12 weeks and living the dream.
  • Options
    @PugsandKisses what brand are you liking? I tried a couple last pregnancy (Dickies, Cherokee) and didn't find them comfortable so I just ended up wearing larger sizes.
  • Options
    I just had a major hot flash and almost passed out. It came on really suddenly while I was in line at a coffee shop. I was so hot I started sweating down my face, neck, and back. Then all the sudden I felt my face flush and started seeing stars. I took my sweatshirt off (it's around 55 degrees out) and leaned on to the counter and hung my head low. It went away in about two minutes. I know hot flashes and dizziness are common in pregnancy, but this was really extreme. I was so scared. Anyone else?

Also... A couple days ago I posted about the underside of my tongue being swollen. I went to the doc and they ruled everything out and guessed that I possibly pulled a muscle in my sleep (weird)! They said it should go away on its own. It totally hasn't! It's just as swollen and annoying. No discoloration, no acutual pain (just annoying feeling), no pus, no hard lumps, etc. wtf? I just want it to go away.
  • Options
    PugsandKissesPugsandKisses member
    edited January 2016
    @born2run911 , these are Cherokee workwear. Let me try to find them online for you

Eta
    https://www.allheart.com/m/product.aspx?p=ck2092
  • Options

@born2run911 , these are Cherokee workwear. Let me try to find them online for you

Eta
    https://www.allheart.com/m/product.aspx?p=ck2092

Thanks! i think I need to order a smaller size, last time they seemed to slip down on me.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @rlopezlavalle I have had this happen to me three times since finding out I was pregnant. And I keep on forgetting to ask my doctor about it because it does not happen near my appointment but luckily I have been at home each and every time. I take everything off and go lay down and if my husband is around I ask him for a cold cloth. My only last a few minutes as well. I am not sure why this happens.
    Eta: forgot to tag
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options
    Totally weird business. If I lay down odn couch and hold breath or just breathe super shallow for a minute, I can watch my boobs and entire abdomen move with my heartbeat/pulse. I thought I was crazy until DH saw it too.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker