March 2021 Moms

Symptoms anyone?

Re: Symptoms anyone?

• @annanbby I've been "uncomfortable" most nights due to some sort of nerve thing in my hips that is causing pain to shoot down into my legs. It's enough that I can't get comfortable, but not excruciating... like a 5 or so. 
  • I'm having hip pains too but they're more like inner hip/groin soreness, worse when getting up from sitting for a while. At this point I'm just hoping it doesn't get worse. It already has me walking weird, lol!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Loading the player...
  • So many headaches, nothing I've tried works reliably, someone please help!

Also, my boobs are starting to itch! Is this what growing skin feels like? I went through puberty so long ago, and it was more the slow-and-steady variety rather than a big growth spurt, so I really don't remember.
  • Ended up in the ER yesterday because I lost vision in my left eye and my left arm/hand and left side of my face went tingly and numb. Turns out it was just a migraine (weird though because I had chronic migraines when I was younger and this did not follow my typical migraine pattern), but it was so scary. Ended up staying for some IV fluids because I got so dehydrated from the vomiting that came with the migraine and I’m feeling better today. The doctors said this was likely caused by the fluctuation in hormones from pregnancy, but I’m really hoping this doesn’t become a regular thing. I could hardly deal with chronic migraines before, let alone now when I’m pregnant and have a two year old to look after. 
  • @jfcmomoftwo Migraines are no joke! Those definitely don’t sound like typical migraine symptoms. So glad that you got checked out and are feeling better! I’ve had chronic migraines since I was a teen and don’t wish them on anyone!
  • @jfcmomoftwo yikes those kinds of migraines are scary! Hope that's the last you see of that!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @jfcmomoftwo oh no! Glad everything is okay. I’ve been hearing about migraines like that more and more recently. A lot of the time people think it’s a stroke, but it’s actually a migraine. My husband’s mom had one and went to the ER as well. So scary! As if migraines aren’t already bad enough. 😕
  • The fatigue is still terrible. It’s been worse in the early evenings for me. My Dr recommended B12, and that has been helping a lot, so very thankful. A new symptom has popped up though... headaches have appeared almost every evening since I hit 11 weeks. 😂 So thankful nausea has subsided. 
  • yesterday i didnt throw up at all! Ive been sick multiple times a day this whole pregnancy, yesterday was amazzing! 
    Ive been waking up with really bad headaches,  i suspect its fromndehydration. If i have a bit of energy today immgoing to go buy some hydralite. 
    kloe818
  • @travandas so sorry to hear you deal with them as well!! They truly are terrible. I was so happy when mine went away, but of course this pregnancy has brought them back. 

@manillabar thank you so much!! I really hope it was just an isolated incident as well. 

@annanbby I legitimately thought I was having a stroke. I’ve had migraines with visual disturbance before, but never numbness on one side of my body. It was so scary. 
  • Had trouble sleeping due to a stuffy nose. Got up to grab a kleenex and omg. Blew my nose and it was just blood.
  • @jfcmomoftwo Thankss, some pregnancies I didn't have any migraines this one just doesn't seem to be one of them.
  • HI HEARTBURN 
    kloe818
  • Most of my symptoms have subsided now that we're staring down second trimester head on...but headaches have hit. I'm also thinking slight dehydration is triggering it but OMG. 
  • @bcashaw I am seconding awful heartburn!! Had it in late second trimester with my first, early second trimester with my second and now it is rearing its ugly head at 12 weeks.
    bcashaw
  • @jfcmomoftwo omg that sounds so scary.  i'm glad it was "just" a migraine and not something worse, but that is still pretty terrible.  I hope its an isolated thing and those types of migraines aren't a new regular for you!!

@bcashaw Heartburn here too! Ugh.
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Ugh- I'm just waiting for the heartburn... thankfully hasn't ramped up quite yet. I have my Papaya enzymes ready to go! 
  • Day 2 of migraine = 🤯🤢
  • Ugh @travandas so sorry! Migraines are torture

definitely lots of heartburn here. Plus lately my hips feel like they’re falling apart. I don’t remember feeling this way until waayyy later in my first pregnancy 😕
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• Ugh - I can't tell if this is heartburn or an ulcer but my stomach burns and hour or so after I eat. 
  • My heartburn travels up...so it's likely acid reflux...but I feel it in my throat and, oddly, my ears. @manillabar Mine hurt at night. Working with my chiro on that. 
  • clevans1 said:
    @bcashaw I am seconding awful heartburn!! Had it in late second trimester with my first, early second trimester with my second and now it is rearing its ugly head at 12 weeks.
    I am also having terrible heartburn/acid reflux. It is 1000% worse at night so I have been up each night for a few hours and I am exhausted. My nausea had subsided for a few days but it is back. 

Becca and DH-David-Parents to: Caleb-5/19/15, Elijah-4/3/2017, and Ilana-2/22/2019

Twins! #4 and #5 Due: 03/14/2021

• So, not heartburn and likely not an ulcer, but apparently likely gastritis.  I'm on Pepcid AC once a day for a week to see if it helps. Ugh. It hurts so bad.
  • Anyone else up late at night arguing with themself trying to convince your body  to not be sick before giving up and spending an hour being sick? Just me? Im so tired. 
  • @bcashaw I'm sorry you're having that. The only arguing I'm doing right now is "I'm not hungry, you don't need tater tots right now". 
    bcashawsunny_native14juliebeannn
  • @bcashaw I thought it was just me...granted I haven’t thrown up yet this pregnancy, but the nausea has ramped way up this week. It’s been coming and going, mostly mild, over the last number of weeks, but this week it seems to have picked up for some reason. Isn’t this the point where it’s supposed to go away, not be returning with a vengeance? 😭
    bcashaw
  • @annanbby i thought so, i had 4 glorious days of no vomiting,  thought ibwas over the humo.. i guess i was wrong 
  • Went four days last week without getting sick, but it started again Friday. 

Is anyone else struggling with not being able to sleep? It’s normally after I get up to pee around 3/4am I just can’t fall back asleep. I’m really struggling during the day.
    nolemama24
  • @jemjed i found sleep hypnosis on youtube and its honrstly the only thing that helps me sleep. 
  • @jemjed Depends on if I'm dreaming when I realize I have to pee. If I was, I can't. If I wasn't, I can. 
  • @jemjed I have the same problem sleeping. If I wake up around midnight to pee, I can fall asleep. But I've been waking up around 4am to go a second time and then I just toss and rurn until the alarm goes off at 6.
  • @jemjed Same here! I wake between 3-4am to pee each night and then my brain goes into overdrive, keeping me from falling back asleep. So frustrating! 
  • @jemjed @kloe818 @duhduhduck @clevans1 Add me to the list of cannot sleep. I was up from 2am till 6am this morning. This has happened about 4-5 times now over a two week period. I was laying there getting mad because my husband was completely out and snoring. 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • @travandas UGH I was up at 4 this morning and couldn't get comfortable (sciatica already) so I was up. Around 430 hubby started tossing and turning so I think I woke him up. I'm starting to get really frustrated with the sheer amount of pillows I need access to just in case I get heartburn/acid reflux in the middle of the night. Around 5 I had to prop myself up with 4 pillows just to be able to doze. I should have just gotten up. 
  • @kloe818 Heartburn is the worst. So far knock on wood I do not have it this pregnancy but my last one I had it as soon as I got a positive test...water gave me heartburn! I’m so sorry you’re going through that! I know it’s awful! Are you taking anything that helps?
  • @travandas AIR...AIR gives me heartburn. I had bariatric surgery 3 years ago and it's likely that since I've been fighting it off and on for a year. I hate it because the only way to stop it is to give up everything I eat and only eat bland stuff. I've cut back a lot on acidic drinks and food, but it's still bad - likely now from the pregnancy. YAY. 
    *looks at the belly* I love you but if you make me give up my one little cup of decaf, we will have words. 
    travandasjuliebeannn
  • @kloe818 Oh wow, that’s horrible! Especially only eating bland food. As if pregnancy wasn’t tough enough!😂 I cut out coffee when I found out I was expecting but only because it doesn’t taste as good. I will welcome it back into my life with open arms after these two are delivered! 
    kloe818
  • I never get heartburn, but I started getting it this past week. I’ve been sleeping with two pillows so I’m not laying flat and that’s been helping. 
    I may or may not have had buffalo sauce on my lettuce wraps tonight though sooooo....I may not be sleeping well even with the two pillows lol but oh my gosh it was so good.
    travandasjuliebeannn
  • @annanbby buffalo sauce/hot sauce/anything spicy are my vice when I’m pregnant. I know it’s going to give me the worst heartburn and keep me up all night but I just can’t stop because I LOVE IT. 
  • I didn't get heartburn with my daughter's pregnancy and I haven't had heartburn this pregnancy. Also, who knows if the old wives tales are true but to my surprise, my daughter was a bald baby and stayed bald until about 14-ish months. But don't worry guys.... I have had every other symptom possible and these past 2-ish weeks has been HEADACHES. UGH! They are so bad. I am really struggling. The headaches radiates around my temples and it just pounds pounds pounds.
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 26, DH: 31
    Diagnosed with Hashimoto's 06/17
    BFP #1: 05/11/16 DD born 01/01/17, Happy New Year
    TTC #2: 01/2019
    BFP #2 09/24/19--Ended in chemical pregnancy
    BFP #3 07/02/2020 Due: 03/10/2021