March 2021 Moms

Symptoms anyone?

Re: Symptoms anyone?

• @redselig YES... That's been me since before my first Beta test. Husband said that's how he knew I was pregnant. I'm NEVER warm. I was throwing the blankets off me at night. 
    redselig
  • @bcashaw yes I have one of the “u” shaped ones but haven’t gotten it out yet. Maybe it’s time already. My husband hates it since it’s so big 😂
    bcashaw
  • Loading the player...
  • I keep thinking my boobs have calmed down, that they aren’t as sore. Annnd then I take off my bra. They’re so heavy!
    kloe818Abfisher
  • annanbby said:
    A weird new thing that’s been happening is that I constantly have a bad taste in my mouth. No idea if that’s pregnancy related cause I haven’t heard that being a symptom, but it’s literally all day, every day. Might have to get some mints to carry with me, cause it’s making me feel sicker than I already do!
    Same! I have been chewing gum or sucking on mints a ton!

Just adding my name to this! It's been terrible because I wear a mask at work and I feel like it just amplifies the smell. Even with mints and stuff...it just like the smell of my hot breath in the mask...it kills me!
  • kloe818 said:
    @redselig YES... That's been me since before my first Beta test. Husband said that's how he knew I was pregnant. I'm NEVER warm. I was throwing the blankets off me at night. 
    Terrible to feel hot on top of the summer heat. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @redselig @kloe818 I'm an oven lately.  I've always run warm but lately, it's sooo much worse.  DS touched my leg and was like "so hot mama" and started blowing on them to cool them off lol
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
    manillabarkloe818
  • Add me to the list of overheaters! I’ve been turning the temp lower and lower at bedtime lol
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

travandaskloe818
  • gatorkj said:
    I keep thinking my boobs have calmed down, that they aren’t as sore. Annnd then I take off my bra. They’re so heavy!
    Omg soooo heavyyy
  • Yes! My boobs feel like they've got lead in them lol, but they're not sore or anything. 
  • My boobs hurt a lot more this pregnancy then they did with my DD. I have also been getting dizzy spells after standing up which never happened to me last time. 

@tinkerbell2009-2 I’m sure it’s just pregnancy making you sick! Sounds like you were very lucky with your previous pregnancies. 

@bcashaw The extra saliva is the weirdest symptom!! I know a lot of women that has happened to. When I was pregnant with my DD I would hear a “heartbeat” sound nonstop during 2nd trimester 🙄. We have to go through the most bizarre things. 
  • I don't want to jinx it but I've been able to eat two days in a row all 3 meals plus snacks! I know I'm at the top end of the month 10.5 weeks I can feel baby moving this weekend.
    jenotontxmanillabar
  • I'm 7+4 today and have been feeling so so awful, super nauseated and no energy. Probably the worst I've felt so far. Really hoping tomorrow is better since it's Monday and I'll be solo with DD (15 mo)...and also somehow supposed to be working from home 🙄
  • @Yiggle09 I'm feeling gas move around my uterus but I'm also noticing my uterus more...if that makes sense. I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow. 
  • manillabarmanillabar member
    edited August 2020
    So I sneezed the other day and was reminded of another treasure- Round ligament pain  :s  

Plus I have already developed a very unattractive collection of spider/varicose veins on my left thigh... I know it's minor and cosmetic but it still made me a little sad lol
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• juliebeannnjuliebeannn member
    edited August 2020
    @manillabar RLP has been my most consistent symptom since the morning I tested. It was actually the reason I tested to begin with.  So not fun.
  • @juliebeannn ugh I do not envy you having it so early and often. not fun at all!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• What does RLP feel like? Is that the tugging I feel when I stand up or stretch? Lol

Pregnancy so far feels like a big game of “identify that symptom.”
    kloe818
  • Maybe TMI? One of the major sucks of morning sickness as a STM is having a weaker bladder 😭😭😭 I was fortune to have zero issues with that during my 1st pregnancy and am usually pretty good on a day to day basis, but when the sickness quickly comes on when I have a full bladder it doesn't end well...
    clevans1
  • @gatorkj RLP is like a tugging feeling or sometimes if you sneeze or get up too quick, it can be like a muscle cramp feeling, which is what I get often.  
    manillabargatorkj
  • Anyone else feel muscles twitching in their upper abdomen? It feels like when your eye twitches uncontrollably except in my belly. Very strange sensation. Not painful just weird. 
  • @gatorkj @juliebeannn I have had them too since before I tested and at first, only when I rolled over at night. Now I get it if I stand too quickly or if I've been bouncing on my exercise ball. It's sharp and off to the side. Sometimes it's a twang like when you hit your elbow/funny bone, sometimes it's a pull. 
    juliebeannn
  • So I haven't felt nauseous in a few days and started to get worried today. And the fatigue just hit me like a train. I've already napped today, but man I could so go for another nap but if I do I will have trouble falling asleep tonight. 
  • @becca07024411 yes to the weak pelvic floor 😬 wish i did pelvic floor therapy because this is a real mess.  Ive been keeping a bowl in the bathroom. 
  • @kloe818 I took a 2 hour nap yesterday and still slept perfectly fine all night! The fatigue is no joke right now. 
  • @bcashaw and @becca07024411 the bowl is a great idea. This has been awful for me! 
    bcashaw
  • @kloe818 My nausea let up around 8.5 weeks, so it's totally normal for it go away around this time! I was super nervous at first, but the fatigue is still super real and reminds me that I'm still super pregnant. Lol.  I take naps most days, wake up at 8am and asleep by 9pm most nights.  
  • Just started majorly salivating in the last week. Super duper nauseous 24/7, but i have kinda been holding back from throwing up. I don't want to eat any meat... it repulses me at the moment. And my tits are so big and sore. I just want to sleep, sleep, sleepppppp. This is pregnancy number 3 for me, and so far I have felt physically the worst this time around. Around 8 weeks.
  • @bcashaw I should probably change my strategy then because usually I am either in the car, outside, or in my office. Unfortunately I had another episode today outside. I hope this is not an indication of how the third trimester is going to be. I am going to blame the forcepts on this issue...
  • Guys, I am SO OVER these symptoms. 11 weeks tomorrow. I'm feeling queasy almost all the time (though I haven't actually thrown up) and absolutely nothing is appealing, but being hungry makes the nausea so much worse. I have headaches that Tylenol and hydration do nothing for. I am so bloated and puffy and feel disgusting. My skin has been broken out for months. I just want to cry, praying I turn the corner soon.
    manillabar
  • cmortmain said:
    Guys, I am SO OVER these symptoms. 11 weeks tomorrow. I'm feeling queasy almost all the time (though I haven't actually thrown up) and absolutely nothing is appealing, but being hungry makes the nausea so much worse. I have headaches that Tylenol and hydration do nothing for. I am so bloated and puffy and feel disgusting. My skin has been broken out for months. I just want to cry, praying I turn the corner soon.
    THIS. My hunger seem to pick up while I’m figuring out what I want to eat (or not) and that kicks up the nausea. Poor DH asked me if I wanted him to get me anything the other night and I said no...only to decide Nutty Bars and English Muffins is indeed what I wanted...about 20 mins before the store closed. So now I keep them stocked. Lol 

And chicken is repulsive to me unless it’s in a Moe’s burrito. And we normally eat a lot of chicken. It’s crazy. 

• Woken up in the middle of the night choking on my own stomach acid. Whhhaaaaaaaaaaaaattt is this?? 11 weeks today. 
  • @gatorkj I have like 5 minutes from when I notice I'm hungry before I'm RAVENOUS, like STARVING. It's terrible.
    clevans1gatorkjnagrom9319
  • @gatorkj Nutty bars and english muffins actually do sound decent. Unfortunately, wheat (and dairy!) makes the bloating so much worse for me, so I'm trying to avoid. Gluten-free bread and crackers are just not the same.
    kloe818
  • @cmortmain, I'm right there with you! 11 weeks today and I feel like I'm gonna be sick foreverrrr.... I think the meds are helping my nausea, but everything still smells/tastes bad so I still can't eat anything.
    Also i'm still so unbelievably exhausted. I'm going to take a few days off next week but I can't keep taking time off, I'm supposed to be saving it for mat leave lol. Plus I still want some days off for the holidays
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• cmortmain said:
    @gatorkj Nutty bars and english muffins actually do sound decent. Unfortunately, wheat (and dairy!) makes the bloating so much worse for me, so I'm trying to avoid. Gluten-free bread and crackers are just not the same.
    Ah, yeah that makes it a little tougher. I also don’t think my dietician is going to be jazzed about my food log, but nausea and cravings are going to win every time. 
  • Nausea seems to have subsided for me (praying it doesn’t return!) but the food aversions are still there. I’m still haven’t trouble staying asleep at night as well so that’s not helping with the fatigue.
    Also, the bloat!! I’m so bloated to the point where by the end of the day, it actually HURTS. Thankfully I spend most of my days in scrubs (stretchy pants are the greatest thing right now) cause when I wear shorts/jeans, they’re too tight and so uncomfortable. I’m getting ready to buy some summer dresses, as suggested by a friend. No more dealing with squeezing into bottoms 😂
  • Ok this one’s a little TMI but hoping I’m not the only one: major increase in CM/discharge! I’ve actually run to the bathroom a few times because I was afraid I was bleeding, but nope, just a lot of CM 😳
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @gatorkj I have like 5 minutes from when I notice I'm hungry before I'm RAVENOUS, like STARVING. It's terrible.
    Yep!! And starving makes my stomach hurt. But out a whole plate of food in front of me, and I can’t eat it all! What.

I’m a snacking machine. 
  • @annanbby dresses for the win! I bought some extra large so they’ll double as maternity wear. :) sooo comfortable.

@manillabar no CM but I have noticed an uptick in vagina sweat (TMI?) like when I’m doing household chores. I had the same run to the bathroom. 😂 

• gatorkj said:

@manillabar no CM but I have noticed an uptick in vagina sweat (TMI?) like when I’m doing household chores. I had the same run to the bathroom. 😂 

This made me laugh cause I can totally relate! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    gatorkj