March 2021 Moms

Symptoms anyone?

Let's get the ball rolling....

Any have symptoms start creeping up yet?
Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
Adopted Furbaby: 2014
TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21

Re: Symptoms anyone?

• I'm 4+5 today and I've only really had some off and on round ligament pain, BLOOOAAATTT and today I"m starting to get some nausea and fatigue.  Last time, I had full blown morning sickness by 5+6, looked like I might be ahead of the game this time.  
  • I have definitely been fatigued, but I was since before the positive test so I'm not sure if that's still just the progesterone I'm taking lol. But also having on and off nausea/aversions, major bloat, and I had two random dizzy spells. Trying to chug as much water as possible since that seems to help!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Loading the player...
  • I have not had any symptoms yet. With all 3 of my other pregnancies I knew I was pregnant right away from the bloat, fatigue and increased urination. I knew there was a chance i got pregnant this month, but I didnt have any of the typical symptoms, so I thought maybe I wasnt pregnant. I have had some cramping over the last few days and was supposed to get my period yesterday, took a digital test this morning thinking it was truly going to be negative, but PREGNANT it was.  I had terrible nausea for 20 weeks with my second, so I'm hoping to avoid that this time around. 
  • 3 weeks and 2 days now I think (I found out very early) - Bloating and a bit gassy, small taste/smell changes, and some mild moodiness happening. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • gb207gb207 member
    I’ve been pretty tired and just blah feeling. Definitely moody and crying at random things. I had dizziness early on that comes and goes and for the past two nights I’ve been waking up in the middle of the night feeling so sick. Not quite sure whether I need to use the bathroom or throw up. I’ve managed to eventually go back to sleep but wasn’t sure if this is normal. I usually start to feel sick after dinner. Is anyone else experiencing this? Also, it’s more of a diarrhea feeling (Sorry if TMI). Is anyone else experiencing this? My googling of symptoms has gotten the best of me and I worry. 
  • gb207 said:
    I’ve been pretty tired and just blah feeling. Definitely moody and crying at random things. I had dizziness early on that comes and goes and for the past two nights I’ve been waking up in the middle of the night feeling so sick. Not quite sure whether I need to use the bathroom or throw up. I’ve managed to eventually go back to sleep but wasn’t sure if this is normal. I usually start to feel sick after dinner. Is anyone else experiencing this? Also, it’s more of a diarrhea feeling (Sorry if TMI). Is anyone else experiencing this? My googling of symptoms has gotten the best of me and I worry. 
    Google was my worst enemy during my previous pregnancy.  :D Your symptoms sound pretty regular to me - hormones are affecting the digestive system right now and that looks different for everyone. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @gb207 I had a lot of diarrhea/loose stools with my first pregnancy. I don’t think it meant anything bad, it’s just a less common symptom I think 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• gb207gb207 member
    Thank you for the reassurance. Counting down the days until my first appointment on the 20Th! Feels like forever away.

• I'm 5 weeks pregnant. My symptoms aren't very severe yet. I'm thirsty all the time. I have some slight nausea on and off through the day, especially if I haven't eaten recently (but i'm not hungry, and everything sounds unappealing. Which, I guess, is another couple of symptoms.) I can feel some weirdness going on in my uterus area. It's just stretching, I'm sure, but it's freaking me out that I can feel it already. I had some face bloat over the weekend, but it's cleared up now. I'm also feeling a lot warmer, like, sweaty all the time. I'm not sure if that's a symptom of pregnancy, or just my body being weird for no reason at all. 
  • my boobs are killing me! >_<
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• OK a few days ago i didnt have any symptoms and today I'm starting to have very achy very frequent cramps, just like period cramps. I remember this feeling with my sons early on, but I also remember this feeling early on when I had my miscarriage. Starting to freak out a little.
  • @mrs_massie I know it's hard but don't freak out! I had similar cramps about a week ago (and was also freaking out) but they only lasted a day or two, with no bleeding. Plus (TMI) it got better some after I pooped. Don't forget your bowels and your bladder are also competing for space down there and sometimes they can cause the cramping too!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• I’ve also been feeling some fatigue and occasional light headedness (sp?)/difficulty focusing. I’m not sure though if my fatigue is from trying to only have decaf or actual fatigue. I don’t really know what the difference is. I also think I’ve been having to pee more often (I have an embarrassingly small bladder for a teacher).  
  • I had implantation spotting for two days which was a major sign to me that I was pregnant but it has stopped now. Other then that I am feeling a little crampy and I have had some nausea. I didn't really get any significant symptoms with my DD until I was around 8 weeks.    
  • swbecca528swbecca528 member
    edited July 2020
    I am having major nausea. I barely had any morning sickness with my boys but had it bad with my daughter. Makes me think we are having another girl. The one positive is that it is super nice that i can work from home otherwise I would be running to the bathroom a lot at work. 

Becca and DH-David-Parents to: Caleb-5/19/15, Elijah-4/3/2017, and Ilana-2/22/2019

Twins! #4 and #5 Due: 03/14/2021

• I've been cramping on and off today, which is sending my anxiety through the roof! I know it's normal, so I'm trying to chill out and drink a lot of water. 
  • I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow and I have no appetite and get very nauseous as the evening time comes. Very similar to my first pregnancy. It's pretty funny last week I thought I was having severe all day sickness. My belly ached from nausea slept practically any time I could. I work friday thru sunday so come Saturday my nausea is so severe I'm barely functioning I finally ask a PA at work and he gave me zofran script. The minute it ran out Saturday night I ended up throwing up and woke up feeling weak but much more norma . I'm pretty sure I had a stomach bug and rode it out thinking I was in store for the worst pregnancy I've ever had. I also have some cramping, headache, fatigue and just generally feel like crud. 
  • I'm feeling very nauseated in the mornings, ok for a few hours mid-day, then getting nauseated again in the afternoons/evenings. I haven't thrown up yet but have little appetite. Been eating saltines because it does feel better to have a little something in my stomach. I'm about to go pick up some vitamin combo (Unison + Vitamin ??) that my doc said often helps. If not, then I'll escalate to the good stuff - Zofran. My boobs are also pretty sore, but that's a more manageable symptom for me.
  • @cmortmain it's unisom + vitamin B6. I tried it my last pregnancy but I still needed to take Diclegis.  
  • The unison + vitamin B6 literally saved me last pregnancy! I actually just took a very small amount of unison before bed and not only did it help me sleep, but it kept the nausea at Bay for the morning/afternoon. I only had sickness in the evenings, which was way easier to deal with. 
  • Unisom and b6 were also very helpful for me for last pregnancy. I’m afraid I’m gonna need more this time around if I can’t get this heartburn under control 😫
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @sunny_native14 I had evening sickness with my daughter too. I hope if I get nausea/sick this time around it’s only in the evenings again. 
  • Had a very quick wave of nausea which made me test. Otherwise no symptoms, just feel like I’m gonna get my period
  • Not much yet aside from rare nausea. I’m hoping to skip a weird thing that happened last pregnancy where I got a skin reaction to my deodorant pretty early on and had to switch to the aluminum free/bamboo powder stuff. Already using it now, because itchy armpits are the worst. 

Pregnancy is weird.
  • Does anyone else obsessively take pregnancy tests every day at this stage? I remember around this time in my last pregnancy feeling really anxious that I just felt ‘normal’ and thinking that was a bad sign, but everything was fine. I’ve felt pretty normal all day but trying not to get worried. It’s going to be a long week ahead waiting for my appointment 😩
  • @ckmb_1250 Yes, I have the urge to do this all the time! I feel overall "normal" which is worrisome to me...I may break down and take a test today since my first US isn't until 8/5
    Me 32 DH 34
    Married 9/2012 

TTC #2 starting 9/2019
    BFP 7/13/2020!
    Due 3/18/2021

TTC #1 since 2/2015
    Diagnosis: Unexplained Infertility 9/2015
    IUIs #1-#5: 9/2015-2/2016 all BFNs
    Moving to IVF with ICSI and PGS 5/2016-6/2016  Just kidding, BFP 4/4/2016!
    Spencer Elliott born 12/7/2016

• My symptoms have been coming and going, so I was planning to take another test this morning and see if there was a difference, but then at 2am I rolled over in bed cause I needed to get up to use the bathroom, and a huuuge wave of nausea hit. Considering I haven’t had any nausea yet, it hit pretty hard! Eating toast and sipping ginger tea over here this morning...
  • @erica0901 I have the cheapy paper litmus test ones so I’m just using one a day 😂 I guess it’s reassuring.
  • @ckmb_1250 Haha yeah I have a lot of the cheap ones too, just broke down and tested...I think I'll do it just once a week until my appointment.
    Me 32 DH 34
    Married 9/2012 

TTC #2 starting 9/2019
    BFP 7/13/2020!
    Due 3/18/2021

TTC #1 since 2/2015
    Diagnosis: Unexplained Infertility 9/2015
    IUIs #1-#5: 9/2015-2/2016 all BFNs
    Moving to IVF with ICSI and PGS 5/2016-6/2016  Just kidding, BFP 4/4/2016!
    Spencer Elliott born 12/7/2016

• @erica0901 @ckmb_1250 I would stop testing only because it could totally backfire on you! There is something called the hook effect that can take place where the HCG level gets so high that the test stops working and you essentially get a false negative. I totally understand wanting that assurance but you may actually find yourself super freaked out for no reason.  

• @jenotontx thank you!!! I remember reading about this during my last pregnancy and couldn’t remember what it was called!! 
  • I am feeling quite nauseated in the mornings, ok mid-day, then nauseated again in the afternoons/evenings, though I haven't actually thrown up.  I am taking Diclegis (extended-release pill containing the active ingredient in Unisom + vitamin B6), which seems to help but also knocks me out for an hour or so.  Once that runs out, I will probably DIY with the Unisom + B6 since the Diclegis script was crazy expensive.  Part of me feels like I'm being over-dramatic because I have not thrown up, but am still getting so little work done.  Ugh, my guilt issues rearing their ugly head!

I am also incredibly bloated.  I was on a good running kick and in decent shape before finding out I was pregnant, then stopped because I feared it was ectopic (I've had two previous ectopics) and I didn't want to explode and die.  Then once the pregnancy was confirmed to be in the right spot, I've just felt too sick/tired to work out.  I'd really like to get back to eating better and exercising to combat this terrible bloat, plus I'm afraid of putting on too much weight.
  • @cmortmain I was on Diclegis my first pregnancy also! I wasn't throwing up a lot (just a few times) but I was too nauseous to eat that I was dropping almost 2 lbs a week.  Don't feel guilty!  You need to function!!
  • Just took my test today, and my period isn't even technically late yet...But I've kinda been suspecting it for the past week as I've felt sort of off (tired, gassy, a few cramps that didn't feel quite like pms)
  • I feel like shit.  Im worried that i may need to increase my anti depressant dose, my mental health really deteriorated throughout my last pregnancy and im hoping to manage it better this time around. Ive had some nausea, but not a lot. Mostly just extreme exhaustion, insomnia, bloat, and just overall melancholy  (which could be from tiredness) . Oh and im so gassy, its embarassing really. 
  • Really tender chest, really tired, super bloated, and I have scary gas. 🤣 So happy no nausea so far!! 
  • Rolling, constant low level nausea. It's the worst. My energy levels have been ok so far but the nausea is pretty terrible. Worse than what I remember from my other two pregnancies. We haven't been to my OB yet but my husband has jokingly suggested maybe it's twins. I don't know but I feel pretty bad.
  • Maybe TMI, but has anyone switched from slow moving bowels to all of a sudden having the opposite problem???
  • I have gas and bloating that gets progressively worse throughout the day. I swear, at night I reset and then all throughout the day it is like someone is slowly inflating my body.
  • Been feeling better these last two days. Been able to eat after 5 pm first time in 3 weeks yesterday and it is so much of a relief. I lost 5 pounds so far unintentionally.