November 2017 Moms

Introductions!

Welcome to November 2017!!! 

(hope I wasn't the only one stalking a bit waiting for it to pop up)

Share a little bit about yourself.  EDD?  FTM?  STM+?  Where are you from?  Are you excited?  Freaking out?

Let's get to know each other!  :*

slavenbcashaweunhasongqianatoynewmommy789
«13456716

Re: Introductions!

  •     
  • @BumpTara @BumpAdmin @BumpCaitlin Can we sticky this thread,please.  :)
    mrsorigami
  •     
  • @hldubble Welcome!  We were blessed with amazing sleepers as well - I only hope the trend can continue.  I have had losses too so we can certainly support each other there.   <3  FX for a smooth pregnancy this time as well!  I also have a heart condition and had a birthday this week (yesterday, haha) so sounds like we already have a lot in common.   :)
  •     
  • hi everyone!

    edd 11/8 my wedding  anniversary , I have a 5 almost 6 year old ds, we have had a lot going on the last few year's and are finally in a place to add to our family. dh and I have been married 8 years , I am 33 dh is 35

    we both work full time, I am a little nervous to tell my office manager when we get to 12 weeks because my coworker is due at the end of July so she should be coming back from maternity leave right when I start mine, if all goes well.

    so far I have just been super tired , at first I thought it was just getting back from vacation, but lucky me I now have nausea that has started kicking in as well.  I had awful morning/all day sickness with ds.  I ma excited to be here with you all!

    kschrefeunhasong
  •     
  • Hello Ladies!! 
    We are expecting baby #3 EDD Nov. 1st! I have two other sons that are 13 and 10... so its been a LONG time since i was pregnant!
    My husband and I are VERY recently married (Jan 28th -- planned - almost a honeymoon pregnancy!) but we have been friends for 15 years and dated for 5 before marriage. This is his first child :) 
    We are both 30, from the suburbs of Kansas City, Missouri. He is an electrician and I am a part-time dental hygienist. We are SUPER excited! 
    When I had my other two in 2003 and 2007 I barely even had the internet.. hahaha. so im excited to have an online community this time! 
    Welcome!  Also due with #3, though mine are a bit closer together. ;)  Have you told the older kids at all?
    ambb1117
  • we have not yet... but I am dying to! We are heading in for our first dr. apt next wednesday for our 6 week. We have talked about that if everything looks ok there, we may tell them before they hear us talking about it! haha
    kschrefmrsorigami
  •     

  • bean1818 said:

    hi everyone!

    edd 11/8 my wedding  anniversary , I have a 5 almost 6 year old ds, we have had a lot going on the last few year's and are finally in a place to add to our family. dh and I have been married 8 years , I am 33 dh is 35

    we both work full time, I am a little nervous to tell my office manager when we get to 12 weeks because my coworker is due at the end of July so she should be coming back from maternity leave right when I start mine, if all goes well.

    so far I have just been super tired , at first I thought it was just getting back from vacation, but lucky me I now have nausea that has started kicking in as well.  I had awful morning/all day sickness with ds.  I ma excited to be here with you all!

    Welcome!  Another STM+, how fun!  Nausea kicking in here as well.  I have a 1 year old(2 in 3 weeks!) and a 3 year old and I keep having to run out of the room to be sick.  Their new favorite phrase is "Mommy, are you okay?"  :s  I hope it eases up quickly for you!
  • kschref Happy belated Birthday!! I'm so excited to get to know some new awesome girls! I am in a group from my Oct 15 that started a FB group and we are all super tight! (there is only 34 of us in the group so it is super close and personal) Hope I can find some great connections with this group too!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Evan 16mos (10/15/15)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    mrsorigamikschrefsarahschaafchristyh0912
  •     
  • Hello!  I am 37 and this is my second pregnancy.  I currently have a son, Henry James, that was born in November of 2015 (He came 3 weeks early).  We were trying to get pregnant so I am over the moon.  I just went and had blood drawn this morning.  I am waiting for a call back from the NP to confirm my levels are good and an US will be scheduled sometime between 8-10 weeks.  I forgot how long the first trimester waiting game can be.  My EDD according to my LMP is 11/03.  
    Einnehkschrefeunhasong
  • Hi everyone! 
    I was checking every day since last thursday if the november board opened :blush:

    I tested positive with a regular test on 2/19 (3 weeks 3 days). I started having sore boobs on the 15th day of my cycle, so I'm very curious whether conception has been a few days earlier.  
    But for now my EDD is 11/2! 
    My husband is thinking/hoping I'm pregnant of twins. (With my last pregnancy, there was found a second amniotic, but with no embryo. Had some mild bleeding around 6 weeks, so it's very possible I was pregnant with twins back then..)

    I'm a STM, my daughter is 18 months now. I followed the August 2015 group, but didn't really join in conversations. I loved to read the experiences of others. 
    I am from Europe, I can understand English perfectly, but have to think a little bit more to write it, because it's not my native language. 

    I'm very tired, having sore boobs and am VERY bloated! I already had to say goodbye to 1 jeans because of abdominal pains. 
    More than with my first pregnancy, I feel more irritated!

    Oh and my first scan is 4/3, I'm very impatient. 

    I'm happy to join this group and wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies!



    kschrefeunhasong
  •     
  • Hello!  

    EDD of 11/5, I am a STM with a four year old daughter who has been asking for months for a new baby :smile:

    I'm am so looking forward to telling her about our new addition, but haven't yet decided when/how we'll share the happy news!  My husband, daughter, and I live in Tennessee.  I'm 34 (but will be 35 by the time baby gets here, so I'll have the special joy of being declared "of advanced maternal age" for half of my pregnancy, ha!)

    I'm new to The Bump, and am really excited to be here and have you guys to chat with!  Being so early, this pregnancy, although planned, doesn't feel at all "real" quite yet...I still sometimes feel like I dreamed it or am making it up!  Of course, two weeks from now, when I can't stop barfing, I'm sure I'll be wishing I could go back to it not feeling so "real" :wink: 

    Looking forward to joining everyone here!
    mrsorigamikschrefsunflower4444eunhasong
  • @herbykate  welcome!  so sweet your girl is asking about babies.  my almost 4yo girl talks about them but doesn't really get it yet-it will be really fun and special when we tell her! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Together since May 19, 2001

    Baby #1 was born in May 2013.



    Baby #2 EDD 12/16!
  •     
  • hldubble said:
    kschref Happy belated Birthday!! I'm so excited to get to know some new awesome girls! I am in a group from my Oct 15 that started a FB group and we are all super tight! (there is only 34 of us in the group so it is super close and personal) Hope I can find some great connections with this group too!
    I am in a FB group from January 2014 that started on TB and it has been so amazing over the years.  We currently have about 120 and several spin-off groups for different topics like politics and photography, etc.  DS was only 4 months old when I found out I was pregnant again and I was so overwhelmed I didn't keep up with the BMB for my DD and so am not part of a FB group for her.  Makes me a little sad sometimes.    Hoping for great connections here as well!

  • av2323 said:
    Hello!  I am 37 and this is my second pregnancy.  I currently have a son, Henry James, that was born in November of 2015 (He came 3 weeks early).  We were trying to get pregnant so I am over the moon.  I just went and had blood drawn this morning.  I am waiting for a call back from the NP to confirm my levels are good and an US will be scheduled sometime between 8-10 weeks.  I forgot how long the first trimester waiting game can be.  My EDD according to my LMP is 11/03.  
    Welcome and congratulations!  I agree, the first tri feels SO long.  It's always the hardest for me.  I have a home doppler and will feel much better around 9/10 weeks when I can find the heartbeat on my own when I get anxious. FX for great levels from your blood draw! 
  •     
  • Thank you!  Yeah, she's been cracking me up about it for a while now...she LOVES to draw, and makes really detailed pictures....and, seriously, every single time she draws me, I've got "a little baby in my belly".  I hope she's as excited when the baby arrives and won't stop crying! :wink:   3/4 years olds are the greatest!
  • kschrefkschref member
    Sixth Anniversary 1000 Comments 500 Love Its Photogenic
    edited February 28
    @Hallo123

    Welcome! Glad you are here!  I am also having a ton of breast tenderness.  I had this with my son but not my daughter and I forgot how uncomfortable it is!  A little bit of bloat here too, but not bad yet.  I think I had to go into maternity pants as early as 6 weeks last time.   :o  Waiting for that first scan is so hard.  I hope we can help make the time pass a little faster.  :)
  •     
  • Hi All!
       I'm excited to join this club! I'm a STM and also an IVF mom. EDD 11/2/17. Being pregnant again this time around is just as exciting for me as the 1st time because of the struggle I have with trying to "get pregnant".  I have a DS from my 1st IVF,  born on April 2015. I'm hoping to give him a sibling before he turns 3. His 2nd birthday is coming soon and we can't wait to tell everyone the good news and let my son know he's going to be a big brother.  April can't come any sooner for us! 

    hldubble  happy early birthday!!  :D
    Hallo123 we have the same EDD!  <3
    herbykate  welcome to TheBump! :)
    4 years TTC (Unexplained)
    2014: 3 IUIs Failed
    2014: IVF #1 succeed- Baby Boy Born 2015
    2017: IVF #2 Jan Cycle - BFP! EDD 11/2/17

    Pregnancy Ticker
    kschrefHallo123eunhasong
  • @herbykate

    Congratulations and welcome to the Bump!  Please let us know if you have any questions about how these forums work - I think there are several ladies here who have been here for a while and can be helpful if you need anything.
    I'm not sure how I am going to tell my other little ones either.  They are only 3 and 1.  When I had my daughter, I didn't tell my son anything while I was pregnant because he was only 14 months old when she was born.  I'm pretty sure he thought she just appeared out of nowhere!  It's going to be interesting this time around since he is older.  We did ask him if he wanted another little sister or brother and he pointed at his sister and said, "A sister.  That one makes bad decisions!"  Haha, oh dear.
  •     
  • Einne.hh said:
    Hi All!
       I'm excited to join this club! I'm a STM and also an IVF mom. EDD 11/2/17. Being pregnant again this time around is just as exciting for me as the 1st time because of the struggle I have with trying to "get pregnant".  I have a DS from my 1st IVF,  born on April 2015. I'm hoping to give him a sibling before he turns 3. His 2nd birthday is coming soon and we can't wait to tell everyone the good news and let my son know he's going to be a big brother.  April can't come any sooner for us! 

    hldubble  happy early birthday!!  :D
    Hallo123 we have the same EDD!  <3
    herbykate  welcome to TheBump! :)
    Welcome!  Congratulations on your successful IVF!  Announcing on your son's birthday sounds like fun. :)
    Einneh
  • kschref  thanks!  <3 and thank you for starting up this board, great job so far! loving it! 
    4 years TTC (Unexplained)
    2014: 3 IUIs Failed
    2014: IVF #1 succeed- Baby Boy Born 2015
    2017: IVF #2 Jan Cycle - BFP! EDD 11/2/17

    Pregnancy Ticker
    kschref
  •     

  • I hope you feel better soon too , @Kschref ;  of course once the symptoms go away is when you get all paranoid that something is wrong, luckily ds has not noticed the nausea yet I ma sure he will be announcing to everyone once the morning sickness is in full swing,





    kschref
  • Hello! I'm so excited to be here for baby 2! *TW* last cycle I had a CP, so I'm nervous but everything feels so right this time that I'm just enjoying it. I've had stronger lines on my tests this time and I'll get my first betas back tomorrow!

    My ds is 4 now. I was very active in the Sep '12 board up until it kind of collapsed. I haven't been on tb since then. I started lurking TTCAL but decided I wasn't ready to join in that yet. But now I'm hopefully here for the long run! I LOVE the November due date. It's a great month. My EDD is Nov 9! I've had some symptoms, but nothing overwhelming yet. I got unusually lightheaded getting my blood drawn today. It was only two vials (I also have hashimotos, so I was having that tested too) so I'm blaming that reaction on being pregnant lol. I'm SUPER hungry. I don't remember that last time. But the ms dug in really quickly last time, around five weeks. So maybe I just very quickly forgot how hungry I was at first.

    My husband and I are 28, but will both be 29 and married for seven years by November.

    I'm going to kind of have to post and run tonight. I'm making a King Cake for Mardi Gras and I'm down to the wire. Looking forward to getting to know everyone though!

    kschrefpandawaresmrsorigami
  •     
  • @ArtificalRed ;

    Welcome and FX for high beta numbers tomorrow!  Hoping you are here for the long run as well.  :)
  •     
  • Hello everyone!!! FTM here with an EDD of 11/3. I'm 32 and DH is 30, but my birthday is 11/2 so there's a chance I'll be 33 by the time LO arrives. We live in upstate NY with our two fur babies. I work as an elementary special Ed teacher and he just started a new job as an insurance agent.

    So far my only symptoms are super sore boobs, some aversion to smells, cramping, tiredness and some mild nausea. We found out last week and have only told immediate family (fun fact- his dad is predicting a girl and he's gotten every gender right for his other 9 grandchildren except one!). I'm excited to be a part of this new adventure with you other ladies :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    kschrefMelissa_Buchanan
  • kschrefkschref member
    Sixth Anniversary 1000 Comments 500 Love Its Photogenic
    slaven said:
    Hi!

    I'm 23, FTM. I was active in the TTGP board while TTC. We're a military family stationed in Korea but we're moving to NY in June. EDD is November 10th. I had 3 positive tests at home on Monday and just went in to my Dr. and had an "official" positive test (just another pee test). I have my first appointment later today because the military clinic here doesn't see pregnant women, so they'll tell me how to go about finding a Korean clinic. 

    My boobs are sore but that's common (32DDD before pregnancy) but they are so hot to the touch which I wasn't expecting. I have some light cramping, nothing painful though. I also haven't had a good poop in the past few days so I think that's part of the cramps haha. We told our parents already because I can't keep secrets. 

    eta I'm struggling to get my ticker to work. Help is appreciated. 
    Hi there!  Welcome and congratulations!  I can't keep secrets either - we've already told my parents and my husband's.  

    Tell me more about your ticker problem.  Are you having trouble generating one or trouble pasting the code into you signature?  Happy to help!  If there is a problem to be had with getting signatures right, I've probably had to work through it, haha.
  •     
  • kschrefkschref member
    Sixth Anniversary 1000 Comments 500 Love Its Photogenic
    @janvier112 ;

    Welcome to the board and congratulations on your pregnancy! :)  That's crazy about your FIL getting all those predictions right in a row!  My family has predicted wrong with both of my kids.  I have my own thoughts already on this one since it is starting out exactly like my pregnancy with my son and I had completely different symptoms with my daughter - except for morning sickness, ugh.  That symptom is like the one symptom to rule them all!  If you have any questions about how these forums work, please let me know and I know there are others here who probably have a lot of helpful insight as well. :)
    janvier112
  • slavenslaven member
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its First Anniversary Photogenic
    @kschref I went through the process of making the ticker but the code just shows up as code when I copy and paste it to my siggy, both the html and non html code. 

    Me: 24 DH: 28, Married 1/1/2015
    TTC July 2016-February 2017
    BFP 2/27/17, EDD 11/10/17
    Military family with two fur babies

    <Pregnancy Ticker
  •     
  • Hi, everyone! I'm so excited that this board is up and running! I got two squinters yesterday afternoon at 4 weeks. DH and I were trying after *TW* a CP last cycle. @ArtificialRed I think we're in the same boat. I thought I would be excited to get a BFP, but because it was so faint, I've been fighting major anxiety since I saw the lines. I went in today to have betas drawn, and I can't wait to get the results tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be here for the long haul!

    DH and I are both 25, and DS is 2. I also have a kitten who will be 1 in August!

    Symptoms ... Fatigue. That was my first clue, and it started 2 weeks ago tomorrow. I usually have *awful* insomnia, but I've spontaneously fallen asleep before 9 pm several days in the past 2 weeks. I'm getting about 3 more hours per night than I used to. The same thing happened to me with the CP. I've also been craving meat out the wazoo, even though it's usually gross to think about (but still delicious). And I keep thinking about food I haven't had in years (like pizza-flavored Combos) and needing them RIGHT NOW. Also, I almost cried during Lilo and Stitch, which I've seen a couple dozen times.
    D17 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV/Movie Mom



    *TW*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

    30 January 2017: Loss at 6+2

     8 March 2017: Loss at 5+4

    Pregnancy Ticker
    slavenkschrefCeeAsuna
  • Derp. EDD 11/6.
    D17 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV/Movie Mom



    *TW*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

    30 January 2017: Loss at 6+2

     8 March 2017: Loss at 5+4

    Pregnancy Ticker
    slavenkschref
  •     
  • kschrefkschref member
    Sixth Anniversary 1000 Comments 500 Love Its Photogenic
    @slaven ;

    In order for me to get them to work, I have to click on the little </> symbol when I'm in the "My Signature" section and paste the code in there where it shows all the actual HTML code.
    slavenCeeAsuna
  • slavenslaven member
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited March 1
    Checking to see if this ticker works. 

    eta: Thanks @kschref! There's still that <a but I'll take it haha

    Me: 24 DH: 28, Married 1/1/2015
    TTC July 2016-February 2017
    BFP 2/27/17, EDD 11/10/17
    Military family with two fur babies

    <Pregnancy Ticker
    kschref
  •     
  • kschrefkschref member
    Sixth Anniversary 1000 Comments 500 Love Its Photogenic
    @slaven - I see it!  You can probably go into the code and delete those two little letters if you really want. :)

    slaven
  • kschrefkschref member
    Sixth Anniversary 1000 Comments 500 Love Its Photogenic
    edited March 1
    Amanda H. said:
    Hi, everyone! I'm so excited that this board is up and running! I got two squinters yesterday afternoon at 4 weeks. DH and I were trying after *TW* a CP last cycle. @ArtificialRed I think we're in the same boat. I thought I would be excited to get a BFP, but because it was so faint, I've been fighting major anxiety since I saw the lines. I went in today to have betas drawn, and I can't wait to get the results tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be here for the long haul!

    DH and I are both 25, and DS is 2. I also have a kitten who will be 1 in August!

    Symptoms ... Fatigue. That was my first clue, and it started 2 weeks ago tomorrow. I usually have *awful* insomnia, but I've spontaneously fallen asleep before 9 pm several days in the past 2 weeks. I'm getting about 3 more hours per night than I used to. The same thing happened to me with the CP. I've also been craving meat out the wazoo, even though it's usually gross to think about (but still delicious). And I keep thinking about food I haven't had in years (like pizza-flavored Combos) and needing them RIGHT NOW. Also, I almost cried during Lilo and Stitch, which I've seen a couple dozen times.

      I keep trying to tag you and it's not working.  Whomp whomp.  Congratulations and welcome!  FX for high betas tomorrow!  Are they going to do a second draw in a few days?
  •     
  • @kschref I think it's because my name has a space in it. I'll see if I can change it! Yeah, I'll be going in again on Friday.
    D17 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV/Movie Mom



    *TW*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

    30 January 2017: Loss at 6+2

     8 March 2017: Loss at 5+4

    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kschref ... Somehow when I made my new account, I set my username as ajg36 but my display name as Amanda H. *sigh*
    D17 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV/Movie Mom



    *TW*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

    30 January 2017: Loss at 6+2

     8 March 2017: Loss at 5+4

    Pregnancy Ticker
    knottie238a042c54191dc3
«13456716
Sign In or Register to comment.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards