November 2017 Moms
Options

Introductions!

Re: Introductions!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
  • Options
    @jess0211 same!! This bmb is going to ROCK!
  • Options
    Oh @heatherdubrow!!! I'm so very happy to see you here!!!

DH: 31, Me: 27
    Married May 2014
    TTC #1: May 2015
    September 2016-December 2016: Met with RE, fertility testing, diagnosis of tubal scarring, and plan of IVF
    *TW in spoiler boxes*
    Surprise! Unexpected BFP 2/22/17 just when we were about to start fertility treatment!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    gipfishgipfish member
    edited March 2017
    Hey all! This is my 3rd pregnancy. My daughter is 1, and I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks in January. I haven't had a period since the MC, but I tested due to a symptom. It came up negative, but I kept having symptoms, so I tested again a couple days later and got a positive. It's bizarre to be pregnant again so soon, and a large part of my brain doesn't want to believe it. But I keep having one symptom after another, so I can't deny it! 

I'm excited and nervous and hopeful and scared. My husband feels about the same way, I think. 

A bit about us. DH is an Army vet who now teaches high school Lit and Bible. We're both book nerds, and we both love hiking. We have a wonderful mutt, Petra, who is our 1-year-old's best friend. We think she's a beagle/heeler. I also love knitting. Nice to meet you all!

ETA: Due date according to my calculations: Nov 3.
  • Options
    Hi all! I am pregnant with #2.  My first is a boy, born October 2014. Right now it says my due date is Nov 4. H and I are also October birth dates.  I assume this one will round us out as a family of October birthdays.  I am an Ohio transplant living in Texas. 
  • Options
    @gipfish We have some things in common! We are also big hikers (our BFP might put a hiccup in plans for a 52 mile through hike at the end of March!) and I love knitting! I can't wait to start cranking out baby stuff :) 

Mommy to four +1, EDD November 9th!

Come visit my new blog @ sixpickhappy.wordpress.com!

• Options
    @gipfish and @libfish825 I Love knitting as well. I just recently started crocheting too. Can't wait to make so many baby hats and blankets!
    Me: 26 | DH: 26
    Married: 08/23/2014
    TTC Baby #1: August 2016-February 2017
    BFP 02/25/2017, EDD 11/07/2017
  • Options
    shelbyallisonshelbyallison member
    edited March 2017
    Hello all! I'm very excited to join this group. I just got my BFP yesterday at 8dpo and this will hopefully be our first. We did have one very early MC in October so I'm hoping this little bean sticks this time. Time for me to set up that first appointment! I believe my EDD is around November 4th. 

This was my first month trying out OPKs and charting my temperature regularly. I've got PCOS so I'm very irregular and It helped tremendously in finally getting our timing right. 

I'm an at home graphic designer with my DH of 5 years and our two kitties in Texas. We're originally from California. Nice to meet all of you!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @PumpkinTi I recognize you from TTGP! Yay!
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I am excited to be here! I got a positive with b/w on Tuesday after having my first iui! We have been ttc for over 2 years since it took so long to get pg with my DD who is 3.5! I was somewhat active in bmbsept13 and have been active this last month in Infertility. I had my second betas taken today and waiting on the results. My progesterone is low so hoping for a sticky baby!! I can't wait to get to know everyone!!
  • Options
    Yay! So glad November 2017 is now up. I lurked on Monday and it wasn't up yet.

November 1st baby here, but will he/she be a pumpkin? :)
    I'm going to be 29 in May and DH is 30. We live in a Philadelphia suburb. We work for the same company, however I have the luxury of working from home. STM and previous May 2015 mom. DS is almost two and the joy of our life! Hoping to be team green, if i can get DH on board! 

So far I have been really hungry, exhausted by 2 pm and have had crazy boob twinges. This pregnancy is off to a completely different start than the first. 

Happy to join you all!
  • Options
    @gipfish We have some things in common! We are also big hikers (our BFP might put a hiccup in plans for a 52 mile through hike at the end of March!) and I love knitting! I can't wait to start cranking out baby stuff :) 
    And we both have "fish" in our usernames, haha. The great thing about hiking is that you can do it with a baby. We were out walking with my daughter in her stroller on a local greenway when she was just 4 days old. We babywear all the time now. Knitting on the other hand had to sit on the back burner for awhile after she was born. I think she's finally slowed down her growing enough that I can start to make her things without having to finish the project in one sitting. :-P
  • Options

@heatherdubrow It may be pregnancy hormones but I woke up and saw your post in the grad thread and cried and yelled to DH that my internet friends are getting KU. 

@gipfish FX for a sticky bean. My DH is active duty right now but is talking about teaching once he retires. We still have 17 years for that though. 

@gipfish @libfish825 @daisymae6215 I've been wanting to learn to knit or crochet. I think baby things are a great motivator to learn. 

@jakobaby My DH wants to be team green. He says we should do it since it's our first, I say we should do it for our second or third. 

Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    Hi Everyone! I am very excited to be here!! I just got my BFP yesterday! Which makes me due 11/13/17.  This will be our first child and we are so excited. My symptoms are boob soreness... WOW... fatigue, and today I had one of the strongest cravings for jalapeño kettle chips I've ever had in my life.... other than that, I'm feeling fairly normal! 
    Me:  33
    DH:  36
    Together since 2007
    Happily Ever After 4.30.2015
    ~~One Beautiful Daughter~~ Born:  11.6.2017
    Trying for #2!!
  • Options
    @slaven thank you!! I was super emotional through that thread! So many grads!! I'm so excited we're on a bmb together!
  • Options
    Hey ladies I found out a week ago I'm expecting baby number 2 November 3rd and I already have a one year old son I'm excited and scared at the same time having kids close in age 
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I am a STM. EDD is 11/7. We found out i was pregnant a little over a week ago. Am daughter is 3 1/2. We just took her to Disney World in January and started trying after our return! We are so excited for our growing family. 

So far I have been super bloated and the last 2 days I have had terrible heartburn! 
  • Options
    @edahl9689 I have the same due date and have a 3 1/2 year old! So fun!!
  • Options
    TelusTelus member
    Hi all! 

**Trigger warning**

EDD Nov. 4! I went late with my first, but lost the next two first tri, so I'm really hoping that I'll be here right 'til the due date. My DD is currently 21 months and is talking up a storm :)

1 on earth, 2 in heaven watching over us.
  • Options
    Hello! Im a STM (daughter will be 2 in a few months). Not sure of an exact date but I think about 8months to go :) This will be our last ! Trying to enjoy it all while soaking up the time with our daughter. 
  • Options
    kschrefkschref member
    edited March 2017
    @sarahshug Rh- here as well!  I'm O- and my husband is AB+ so we get quite the variety of blood type possibilities. I've had the shot several times and will get it this pregnancy around 28 weeks, I think.  Please update us on your betas in the appointments thread if you feel like it. Hope all is well!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Hi everyone. We got our BFP at 9dpo so I am feeling cautious but hopeful (like most ppl here!). I was active on Aug15 board when I was pregnant with DD. She is 18 months now and the absolute best. My husband and I both work in healthcare. We moved away from our family this year for my husbands job so doing this away from family this time around is going to be different. EDD is 11/13. Looking forward to getting to know you all!
  • Options
    @MrsBunz My DH is active duty and will very likely be deployed at some point when we PCS in May so I get him for the first half but the end of it and delivery is up in the air. 
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    Hi all!  Just took a test Thursday and it was positive! This will be #3 for DH and I. We have DD#1 - 3 yrs in June, and DD#2- 8 months.

I am super excited bc I always wanted 3. DH however, not as excited. A little disappointing...but I know he'll get more excited the further the pregnancy gets. I am 31, but he is 55, so that's part of the reason he doesn't want another.  We weren't necessarily trying, but he promised me 5 random times(if you get what I mean!)...well, he and I together are very fertile.  It only took 2 times, and here we are! 

He wants to keep it quiet for a while, as we have had 1 mc before.  I want to tell everyone already! I think the second I turn down a drink, everyone will suspect anyway, so we'll see! 

Glad to be here with you all! 
  • Options
    @slaven I'm sorry. Deployments are never fun but it's harder when dealing with tiny humans. While I was pregnant with DS my husband spent several weeks at a training exercise and then did quite a few 3-4 week TDYs until I was 36 weeks. He then had to deploy for 5 months when DS was 10 weeks old. At this point, I'm getting used to him being gone more than he's home. Only 16 more years of this...I can do it. 
    TTGP October siggy 

***TW Living child and loss mentioned***

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    13 March 2017: Loss at 4+6

• Options
    @MrsBunz DH is in until retirement too, 17 more years for him. Currently looking at apartments at our next duty station. Hopefully if we save enough of our BAH I can be a SAHM. 
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    Hello, 
    This is baby #2 and was a bit of a surprise since we were on a break from actively TTC. To be honest I am excited and at the same time scared. DS is 7 and I was finally ok with the idea that he would be our only, and not sure if I wanted to start over again with the baby phase. DH is still in shock and said he's happy but very scared. So we are still letting the news settle in.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Hi ladies! My name is Sarah and I am expecting our second babe on November 2nd!!! We already have a little boy who was born September 2015. Symptom wise I'm exhausted (that also has to do with having a toddler) and some nausea and cramping but not too bad. I'm super excited to see the board up and going. I loved having the community when I was expecting the first time!
  • Options
    kelleyE3812kelleyE3812 member
    edited March 2017
    hey yall, 
     my name is kelley and im a sahm and my husband is retired military but now works on base with the state. me and my DH have a 15 year old DD a 21 month old DD and are cautiously expecting our 3rd. I believe my EDD is November 12. I am in complete denial and have taken multiple tests. I have one pregnancy symptoms... no af and im still breastfeeding my 21 month old so no sore boobs either. Anyway im excited to be part of the board!