November 2017 Moms
Options

Introductions!

Re: Introductions!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    2Dash2Dash member
    @colorwheel - I found out last Thursday as well and according to my calculations I'm going to be on Nov 17 too!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @mispanda congrats!!! Welcome!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    pawcallpawcall member
    edited March 2017
    ^^ that gif makes me  :):):)
    ~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• Options
    Heyyyy @mispanda!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @dragonfly87 yay!! So happy to see you here!

• Options
    @dragonfly87 that's my EDD based on O too! (office will prob stick with my LMP so 11/22 but still exciting to be on the 'exact' timeline as someone!)  I was hoping to see you here next! :)

• Options
    @dragonfly87 haiiii!!!!! I missed the grad post, congrats!!
  • Options
    @kissthesky32 Thanks! I remember you posting a few times in TTGP. Congrats to you as well!
  • Options
    mispanda Yeah I went with FF's EDD, given we were the same DPO, it's exciting to have the same timeline!
  • Options
    @MississippiCatfish
     I'm from MN too!! Welcome and congrats on baby #4!
  • Options
    @LadyMeowMeow :waves: We live in the DC metro area too! Hopefully you were off yesterday after the storm. 
    November 2017 July Summer Fails

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @dragonfly87 yay! Congrats!!!!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    jka427 said:
    Hi ladies. I'm 5 weeks exactly today and due 11/15. I seriously cannot believe that I am pregnant right now. It took us 4 years to have our son (he will be 3 in May). I had gastric bypass in July 2015 and have lost 170 pounds. I was hoping that just the weight loss would make things easier for us but my PCOS didn't improve. We got lucky on our second cycle of medication, monitoring, and trigger shot. I had the flu during trigger time and I really thought we had no chance! I feel so lucky! 

My 2yo is currently being evaluated for autism (high functioning) and I suspect this will be difficult for him, but hopefully we can prepare him for the change and make it go as smoothly as possible. If anyone has any experience in this area, suggestions are welcome!! 
    @jka427  it's a lot to deal with but if there's anything I can do to help, please let me know. My son was Dx with autism just before he turned 3. He's now in kindergarten (yikes!)
    ~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• Options
    @jka427 HI! Glad you're here! My son was DX high functioning autistic at age 3.5 and is now almost done with his first year of school. The transition from only child for him was not as difficult as I expected! With a lot of help from his teachers, paras, and therapists he is doing SO well. Please let me know if you have any questions (I have become quite the master at IEP'S and PPT meetings ;) ) or need someone to talk to!
  • Options
    Noellee2005Noellee2005 member
    edited March 2017
    @LadyMeowMeow My wife and I are also very obsessed with our pets.  They are part of our family, and my heart breaks a little bit for them knowing how much their world is going to change once Baby arrives!  I'm so lame! :)

@jka427 Our EDD is also 11/15!