November 2017 Moms
Options

Introductions!

Re: Introductions!

• Options
    @kelleyE3812 I'm still nursing my 18 month old too, the boobs are a little sore but no where near what they were when I was pregnant with my son!
  • Options
    kelleyE3812kelleyE3812 member
    edited March 2017
    @SarahEmmons330 ok good that makes me feel better!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi ladies!

I just got a bfp today, at only 8dpo. I took seven tests, all positive and getting darker, so even though it's early I'm going to roll with it.

I have a DD who was due in December but came 3 weeks early in November, so she's getting a birthday buddy. 

I just had a loss in January, so I'm feeling very tentative right now and having a hard time being excited. I think once my period is actually late, my tests darken up more, and I pass my loss milestone I'll start feeling better. 

Looking forward to meeting everyone and having another fall kiddo!
  • Options
    Hello!I'm a STM. DD just turned 19 months today and I got my first non squinter BFP this morning. The first two tests I took a few days ago were so faint I thought they were evap lines. EDD according to LMP is 11/6 but I typically have a 33-35 day cycle so I expect to go late. I did with DD.

I look forward to participating on this board. I didn't get active on the July/August 2015 board until after DD was born but I read posts through my whole pregnancy.
  • Options
    Hi everyone! 
    I just got my BFP on Thursday and my EDD is Nov. 10. This is our second November baby as our first is a Nov 2015 baby! February is our lucky month to conceive I suppose! Only symptoms I've been experiencing are being crampy, sore, moody, and exhausted. However, the tiredness may be from my 16 month old or the fact that I'm a kindergarten teacher lol anyway, nice meeting you all. May we all have a happy and healthy pregnancy! Can't wait to get to know you all through our journey!
  • Options
    Hey everyone! I am a STM I have a daughter who is 3.5 and I have been married to my DH for almost 4 years in May. We are super excited to have found out I am pregnant again because starting this month we were going to be digging deeper into fertility issues... I am cautiously excited about this little one because I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks In January 2016 and a ectopic March 2016... hoping this little one sticks and we can add to our family! Happy and healthy 9 months to everyone!
  • Options
    Hello!  After a year of TTC #2, DH and I had finally gotten a referral to an RE.  I did some searching online, and came across a few threads about getting pregnant using the softcups made for your period.  I figured WTH it's cheaper than in vitro, so we gave it a shot.  Needless to say, DH and I were floored when we got our BFP yesterday.  So our conception date was 2/18, and this little nugget is due 11/11 (which is also dad's birthday :) ).  DH will be 38, I'll be 37, and DD will be 3 years, 4 days by that point.  

And here's a creepy/amazing story for you.  DH's mother passed away when he was 7, but I firmly believe DD sees her all the time.  She'll wave to the corner in her bedroom, and say "Love me" to no one at the most random times.  Anyway, recently she has been waking up at night and one night DH asked her what was wrong.  She said "Grandma wake me."  DH then proceeded to ask her what Grandma said, and she tells him "Baby Brudda!!!"  So I'm truly thinking we're having a boy this time, and have already started referring to him by name.  It will be quite interesting to see what the next few months hold, until we can find out for sure.

Anyway, I wish everyone a happy and healthy 40 weeks, and God bless us all!!!
    Anniversary

TTC: 3/23/2013, BFP: 2/28/2014, EDD: 11/6/2014, ADD: 11/7/2014
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC: 2/1/2016, BFP: 3/4/2017, EDD: 11/11/2017, No HB @ 8 weeks, MC: 4/8/2017
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTC: 5/24/2017, BFP: 4/14/2018, EDD: 12/22/2018
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hi, everyone! FTM here. I'm now about five weeks along (and change). EDD is November 2nd. It's great to meet everyone, and congratulations to all!
  • Options
    Hi I'm from Glasgow in Scotland!
    second time mummy hopefully to baby in November, my son is going to be 2 years and 3 months old when baby is due. I'm very excited and also very nervous was a massive shock when I found out I was pregnant again but over the moon about it.
    good luck to everyone xxxx
  • Options
    Hi all! We just found out we're pregnant with our second (4th pregnancy). It was quite the surprise! We were planning on having another in a year or two, so we will just be having him or her sooner than we thought we would! We have the sweetest little guy, going on 15 months old now.
  • Options
    Hi! My name is Lis and this is my second pregnancy and will be my second baby :)

My DH and I struggle with IF and had to conceive our daughter (3.5 yrs) through IVF. Thankfully our first FET worked this time around and we are over the moon although slightly panicked about the idea of 2 kids, lol. EDD is 11/4/17
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I got my super faint BFP last Tuesday and after many many many more tests I am now 4w5d, EDD I think is November 8! I'm high risk and have already seen my doc to talk about our game plan, and have my first official appt on 3/13. 

I'm a SAHM, disney addict, and photographer. This is my 3rd pregnancy and hopefully 2nd baby! DS turned 2 in February and I've had very complicated pregnancies both times - both were placental abruptions, 1st at 22w6d, 2nd at 30w4d - so I'm really hoping that we've figured out how to prevent that and get me through to at least 36 weeks this time! Fingers crossed!! 

Symptoms so far: fatigue. Holy crap I forgot how exhausting the first tri is. Also occasionally queasy and some slight food aversions. And bloat. My pants are already getting hard to button! I'm not gonna lie, I'm excited to wear a lot of my maternity clothes again though ;) 

Happy to be here!
    April Siggy Challenge: April Showers
    68b4a0fa9283500827195ef5a5ccdd70

About me:
    29 y/o
    Married 6.26.11
    BFP 12.23.13, EDD 9.2.14 - baby girl, born too soon at 22w6d due to a placental abruption on 5.5.14
    BFP 8.4.14, EDD 4.15.15 - rainbow son, born at 30w4d due to a placental abruption on 2.8.15, healthy 3 y/o now!
    BFP 2.28.17, EDD 11.8.17 - baby girl, miscarried at 11 weeks on 4.21.17
    BFP 11.28.17, EDD 8.8.18, delivering in July - another rainbow baby boy!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    n.f.willin.f.willi member
    edited March 2017
    Hi everyone! 
    Got my bfp a week ago, and finally posting after lurking. (editing bump cut my intro) 30yr old FTM hubby is 31. EDD is 11/06 which will put all birthdays and wedding anniversary with a two week stretch! Looking forward to getting to know all of you ladies! :)
  • Options
    Hi! First time mom. Got my BFP on Friday (9 DPO) and confirmed digitally Sunday, EDD 11/15! First doctor's appt is in the 13th, doing the midwifery program at our hospital.
    Me: 28 DW: 23
    Dating: 10/23/2013
    Married: 6/13/2014
    TTC since June 2016
    BFP #1: 3/2/17 - MC 5/22/17

• Options
    *TW*

I disappeared for a bit because when I got my betas drawn, they were negative (1.2). I've started getting more faint positives, and still no AF, so I'll cautiously hang out here for a bit. Currently resting from housework due to a wave of nausea ugh.
    D17 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV/Movie Mom

*TW*

30 January 2017: Loss at 6+2

8 March 2017: Loss at 5+4

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hi All,

I'm so excited to be here with you all. This is baby #2 for us.  I have a 14 month old (on Friday) son. I honestly can't even believe I got here.  February was an extremely stressful month for me as my dad was hospitalized.  I barely saw my husband let alone managed to have sex. Luckily, the couple times we did were timed and well- thankfully. 
    I feel like I am over the top excited and wanting to start getting things ready. I have no clue how I am going to be patient enough to get through the next 34.5weeks.
  • Options
    Hi Everyone, I am super excited to be posting here! I am a FTM and my EDD is 11/15. My DH and I are both 31 and this was our 4th month/5th cycle trying after having my Mirena removed in November. I was a huge lurker of the TTGP board, however never had the guts to post so I am really happy to be joining this supportive community. I took this month off from track ovulation and basically my only symptom was some mild cramping the past 4-5 days and my AF not showing up this morning. I am really excited to be sharing this journey with you ladies and really look forward to getting to know you all!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    jusmel21jusmel21 member
    edited March 2017
    @pandawares Hang in there!! Thoughts and prayers those betas go up.
  • Options
    Thank you @jusmel21

*TW*

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hi I'm Jen. I have a 4 yr old and am pregnant with my second child. I am due November 9th.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Jrl10051 said:
    Hi All,

I'm so excited to be here with you all. This is baby #2 for us.  I have a 14 month old (on Friday) son. I honestly can't even believe I got here.  February was an extremely stressful month for me as my dad was hospitalized.  I barely saw my husband let alone managed to have sex. Luckily, the couple times we did were timed and well- thankfully. 
    I feel like I am over the top excited and wanting to start getting things ready. I have no clue how I am going to be patient enough to get through the next 34.5weeks.
    You owe the ladies in TTGP an apology.   
    adirat said:
    Thanks @tripledaggerWed95976 and hot tip -- there are former ttgp ladies here who are hurting for their friends. So you know. An apology is in order. A real one. 
    *lurker*
    100% this! I was so pissed with what happened in the thread. I am sorry for my fellow TTGP ladies who struggled and those who are currently hurting.  On behalf of Jrl10051  I apologize You ladies did not need this. Hugs for all!
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    pawcallpawcall member
    edited March 2017

I am cautiously optimistic about being here… We’ve been TTC for this baby for 14 months, and this was our second IUI cycle.  I guess it’s just hard for me to believe it could actually happen after all this time.

My due date is November 18th, I’m a STM (My son is 6) though this is FI’s first baby, and we live in the suburbs of Philadelphia.  I am a project manager by profession, and FI is a volunteer firefighter/IT guy.

A lot of my nerves stem from the fact that my 6yo has a number of health problems and developmental special needs.  We’re hospitalized quite a bit (as I sit here staring at my BFP, we are in the hospital, have been here for several days, and will be here for several more) and I worry that I won’t be there enough for him if we bring a new baby into the family, or that we won’t give the new baby enough attention, or – you know – pretty much everything.  I also worry about the health of a new baby, even though they do not have the same father, just because of how difficult things were for poor Little 6 when he was a baby. 

That said, I am so, so happy. I had really lost hope that we’d be able to add to our family. 

~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• Options
    @pawcall I'm sure you hear this all the time and are probably tired of it, but everything will work out.  Just like it's supposed to.  I don't think how much you love your new LO will have any impact on how much you love and care for Little 6.  Just think about how much experience you have, and how you absolutely know you can deal with anything that comes along.  You got this  :*
    Anniversary

TTC: 3/23/2013, BFP: 2/28/2014, EDD: 11/6/2014, ADD: 11/7/2014

TTC: 2/1/2016, BFP: 3/4/2017, EDD: 11/11/2017, No HB @ 8 weeks, MC: 4/8/2017
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTC: 5/24/2017, BFP: 4/14/2018, EDD: 12/22/2018
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @NYTino24 SO happy to see you here. Wishing you a very boring and very healthy pregnancy, FX you get your take home baby!

• Options
    @NYTino24 so glad you're here!!
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I just found out I'm expecting my third ( edd Nov19). I had the FAINTEST line on a wondfo  yesterday at 10dpo and confirmed this morning with a faint but definitely visible line on a FRER. I have 2 daughters, ages 5 and 3.5.  I am 34 and DH is 32. We were TTC and so excited but at the same time the girls are older and now I can't believe I'm going to be doing it all again lol. 
    DD1: 2/28/12
    DD2: 9/12/13
    Baby #3: Due January 2018

• Options
    @NYTino24 I am soooooooooo excited to see you here!!!!!! Congrats!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yay @NYTino24, good to see you here!!! :)
    DH: 31, Me: 27
    Married May 2014
    TTC #1: May 2015
    September 2016-December 2016: Met with RE, fertility testing, diagnosis of tubal scarring, and plan of IVF
    *TW in spoiler boxes*
    Surprise! Unexpected BFP 2/22/17 just when we were about to start fertility treatment!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    edited March 2017
    Hiiiiii Amy! I was hoping you'd be over here  <3@froggy994
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm officially out. Happy and healthy pregnancies to all!

*TW*

Pregnancy Ticker