November 2017 Moms
Options

Introductions!

Re: Introductions!

• Options
    @tlq0726 - Will come back and help in a about an hour and half after I pick the kids up.  One thing to check is that when you are editing your signature, you are hitting the "</>" symbol at the top of the box and dropping your signature code there. :) 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    tlq0726tlq0726 member
    edited March 2017
    @kschref YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!!!  I literally tried to figure out the ticker my ENTIRE first pregnancy and finally gave up.  Seriously, I could kiss you right now  :*
    Anniversary

TTC: 3/23/2013, BFP: 2/28/2014, EDD: 11/6/2014, ADD: 11/7/2014
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC: 2/1/2016, BFP: 3/4/2017, EDD: 11/11/2017, No HB @ 8 weeks, MC: 4/8/2017
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTC: 5/24/2017, BFP: 4/14/2018, EDD: 12/22/2018
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi!
    We're expecting our 3rd LO on or around 11/5! (Although both of my DSs went past their due date, so I'm going to guess more mid-november). Very excited to see a bfp a week or so ago. I tried to really wait until my missed period to take a test, even though I had some symptoms that made me suspect I might be pregnant. It took us awhile to conceive DS #1 so I'm so grateful that this go around was quick, just 2 months of trying. Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly. The first trimester can be so nerve wracking!

I work part-time in marketing in the midwest and am home with 2 little boys the other days. They are 4 and 2 and will be at a good age when this next one comes, I hope. Looking forward to getting to know everyone else!
    DS#1 3/13
    DS#2 3/15
    Baby #3~ 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    tlq0726 said:
    @kschref YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!!!  I literally tried to figure out the ticker my ENTIRE first pregnancy and finally gave up.  Seriously, I could kiss you right now  :*
    Woohoo!  Glad it worked!  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @ugoglencoco - Welcome!  I was just one off from you on the Jan14 board.  I probably lurked there a bit as I was insanely jealous of all the ladies who got to have babies a month before me, lol.  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Love the name @ElizabethSchuyler !! Yes, I am very into all musicals. I'm taking my older son next month for his first Broadway experience, going to see The Lion King! He asked if he could go to Hamilton and I told him he would have to wait until it was in Boston because that's closers to home for us and he would be a little older.

I saw Chicago on a touring production a few years ago, it was great! My wish list is huge right now, as I've also yet to see Book of Mormon, and I want to see Dear Evan Hansen pretty bad too! I usually go with my mom or sister, my husband took the most expensive nap of his life when I took him to see wicked with me. But he is adamant about going to Hamilton so we will see how it goes! 
  • Options
    @ugoglencoco I can tell that we are going to be friends. The Lion King sounds amazing! My husband is also known to fall asleep during movies/live shows in which we have seats so I just no longer take him along. I'm not paying for naps.
    November 2017 July Summer Fails

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @ugoglencoco DH wants to see Book of Mormon really badly!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    EDD is November 6th. We weren't trying. It just happened. I'm 21 and he is 23. Our first appointment is on March 30th
  • Options
    @Emmaholmes89 the same thing happened to me!  I got pregnant when my first was 4 months (while EBF and on the mini pill).  My second pregnancy was so different than the first that I was positive the second one was a boy and called it by a boy name for the first 18 weeks (I was super sick for my first and basically only ate bread for 14 weeks... second time around I was practically symptomless and often forgot I was even pregnant!).  Turned out to be another girl! They are 2.5 and 1.5 now and although I didn't plan it I love that they are so close in age now.  <3

• Options
    Emmaholmes89Emmaholmes89 member
    edited March 2017
    @Tallmomma29 Aw, that's amazing! Are you having your third now?

I was on the same pill and am still exclusively breast feeding too, although the past week my supply has suddenly dropped which I'm guessing is probably baby number 2 taking away some of the calories. 
    I wont tell my other half your story cause he's so sure it's a boy and is all excited. Either way I can't wait to find out and to see them together  :)
  • Options
    @Perfectypo Glad you are joining us! Congrats! :)
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!

@NYTino24 I couldn't believe it! So thrilled to be here.
  • Options
    @Noellee2005 of course you're welcome here  :)
  • Options
    @ElizabethSchuyler @ugoglencoco Big musical theatre fan over here too! We used to live in NYC and saw shows all the time (I also worked at a few). Now DH works at a big theatre company out west and we see the shows here lol. My screen name is Rent inspired :grin:
    April Siggy Challenge: April Showers
    68b4a0fa9283500827195ef5a5ccdd70

About me:
    29 y/o
    Married 6.26.11
    BFP 12.23.13, EDD 9.2.14 - baby girl, born too soon at 22w6d due to a placental abruption on 5.5.14
    BFP 8.4.14, EDD 4.15.15 - rainbow son, born at 30w4d due to a placental abruption on 2.8.15, healthy 3 y/o now!
    BFP 2.28.17, EDD 11.8.17 - baby girl, miscarried at 11 weeks on 4.21.17
    BFP 11.28.17, EDD 8.8.18, delivering in July - another rainbow baby boy!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker