July 2016 Moms
Options

Week of 5/23 Randoms

1234568»

Re: Week of 5/23 Randoms

• Options
    @foxa319 I'm sorry to hear that, it sounds stressful! We're here to offer any support we can, or at least some entertainment during bedrest! 
  • Options
    WevilleWeville member
    @foxa319 Sorry you are going through this. Enjoy this weekend and I hope the time passes peacefully once you are admitted
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @foxa319 Sending lots of love to you! I hope you have a good weekend with your family and then all goes well while in the hospital! :heart: 
  • Options
    @foxa319 I'm so sorry that you are going through this right now. I can only imagine how stressful that must be. Prayers for you and your little one.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear your news @foxa319 my friend had cholestasis and it sounded not fun.....
  • Options
    @foxa319 Thinking of you! I hope they can make you not itchy and keep that baby in for a little longer!
  • Options
    TM14TM14 member
    @foxa319 my thoughts are with you! It's super tough but what's best. Hang in there.
  • Options
    @foxa319 that sounds so stressful! My good friend had that and it wasn't fun. I'm sorry you're having to balance so much!
  • Options
     @foxa319 thoughts are with you!  Glad you have a good support system to help you through!
  • Options
    @foxa319 That sounds so stressful and emotionally difficult! I'm so sorry you're going through that!! I hope you have a ton of people step in to support you and your family and are overwhelmed with love for the next several weeks!!
  • Options
    @foxa319 oh no!!! I'm glad they are admitting you, your levels sound so so high! It sucks you will have to be there for a while, but at least this way they can keep a great eye on you and little one and make sure nothing happens. It is a bummer that you have to reschedule the birthday party, but like a PP said, thankfully he is still young enough to not remember when his party is! Hopefully your in laws are able to help you out while you are in the hospital. Please keep us up dated on your status! 
  • Options
    @foxa319 So sorry for you and your little guy! I would be bummed about the bday too. Maybe after baby's born a relative would help do something special for him? Glad you have lots of help. Hoping for healthy pregnancy and baby!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @foxa319 thinking of you. Please keep us up to date on anymore news, we will be sending good vibes your way!
  • Options
    @foxa319 - I'm sorry mama... That's so emotional. I hope everything falls into place and that you and baby stay healthy and cooking for as long as is safe! 

• Options
    @mandyjulie- she'll be 2 in two weeks and I'm guessing she's about 36" and 33lbs.  But I won't know for sure until her two year appointment.  She was off the charts for height and weight at her 18 month appointment.  Since we have to replace a car seat now, I wanted to get something that would last us awhile (past the 40").  There are some new car seats that go to 49", but they are $$$.  Just exploring all of my options for extended rear facing.  
  • Options
    @foxa319 oh no! I'm so sorry you're going through that. Lots of good vibes for you and LO!
  • Options
    My husband took my daughter camping for the weekend with his family.  I stayed at home since I am really sick.  He messaged me earlier that my SIL announced that she is 13 weeks pregnant! She had a miscarriage in December, so it is great to hear baby is doing well!  He just called me that my 2nd SIL started having pelvic pain and passed out.  They called 911 and she went to a clinic.  Apparently she had an ectopic pregnancy that ruptured.  She is in an ambulance now being rushed to a hospital to have surgery.  I feel sick for her.  Prayers are appreciated.  
  • Options
    setoshsetosh member
    @holly142 I'm very sorry to hear about your SIL. T&P with your family. 
  • Options
    @holly142 - thoughts and prayers for your SIL. 
    Me (32) & DH (35)
    Married 10.10.10
    DD born 7.25.16 <3
  • Options
    @holly142 thinking of your SIL...prayers and healing vibes coming her way!
    jodi
    whitehall, pa
    every adventure requires a first step- C.C.

• Options
    @holly142 sending positive thoughts to your SIL!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• Options
    @foxa319 Glad to hear your doctors caught this condition in time. Sounds like they have a nice plan in place for you so that hopefully LO can stay in there as long as possible. Sounds like your family will be able to help and support you.  Keep us posted and we'll be thinking about you on here!

@holly142 That is so scary to hear about your SIL. T & P to her, you, and your family.

Me: 31  DH:35
    Started TTC in June 2014
    Started seeing RE in June 2015
    HSG in July 2015 = normal, started Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI cycle in August 2015
    Cycle #3 in October afforded 1st month of mature follicles - underwent IUI
    BFP on 10/27/15 - EDD 7/8/16
    DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
    BFP on 12/2/18 - EDD 8/16/19
    Team Green!
  • Options
    @holly142 Omg I am so sorry to read this and my prayers are definitely with her. I'm sure she'll need them physically and emotionally. That is terrible. 
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!  I have an update on my SIL.  The paramedics rushed her to a hospital about 45 minutes from the campground.  She was in surgery from 11:30-1:30.  She had both tubes removed (she has 2 kids and wasn't planning on more) and 4 cups of blood removed because of internal bleeding.  She is doing well.  Not sure yet how long she needs to stay in the hospital. 
  • Options
    WevilleWeville member
    @holly142 So scary about your sil. I hope she continues to do well and heals quickly
  • Options
    @holly142 so scary! I am glad they were able to rush her into surgery. Also so glad they were done having kids, I couldn't imagine that heartbreak. 
  • Options
    @holly142 so scary glad she is doing okay though! 
  • Options
    @holly142 just echoing PP's. I can't imagine how scary that must have been for your SIL. Glad to hear she's on the mend!
  • Options
    LF93LF93 member
    @holly142  Thoughts and prayers with your SIL. Can't even begin to imagine what she or her family is going through right now! I hope it's a speedy recovery for her!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DS#1 July 2016
    Baby #2 July 2018
  • Options
    @holly142 so sorry to hear about your SIL. I hope her recovery goes smoothly. Thinking of you and your family! 
  • Options
    WVUPetuniaWVUPetunia member
    edited May 2016
    Nerdchild said:
    Sorry if this has already been discussed. Stm+ moms, what is a good/safe fever reducer to have on hand for newborns? Any other first aid/medication necessities you sweat by?
    I don't think anyone else mentioned this...  But you won't really need it for a few months anyway because unfortunately, if a baby under 3 months has a fever over 100.4, the pediatrician is likely going to send you to the ER.  It's also pretty routine for them to do a spinal tap if that happens. :(

I'd have gas drops, gripe water, and saline drops on hand from the get go as some other posters mentioned.
    Me: 32 DH: 32
    Married: 05/31/2008
    DS: 11/06/2012 at 38w 1d
    M/C: 06/11/2015
    DD: 06/14/2016 at 37w 3d