July 2016 Moms
Options

Week of 5/23 Randoms

Re: Week of 5/23 Randoms

• Options
    @TM14 - hugs lady!!
  • Options
    Good luck @TM14 ! Prayers for you and baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DarkCatDarkCat member
    Good luck @TM16
  • Options
    @TM16 good luck!!! Hopes for an easy labor and a healthy baby and mom! 
  • Options
    @TM14 hugs and fx for healthy baby and mama! At this stage just remember that many babies born now are very healthy and need minimal to no NICU time.
    Did you have contractions or any signs of labor before your water breaking? 
  • Options
    WevilleWeville member
    edited May 2016
    @TM14 Hugs!  Hope everything goes nice and easy and you have a healthy baby
  • Options
    I can't sleep anymore :( this is the second morning in the row I've woken up at 4 and can't go back to sleep. 
  • Options
    @TM14 prayers for a safe delivery and a healthy and happy baby and mama. You've got this! 
  • Options
    @TM14 good luck! Sending prayers! 
  • Options
    @TM14 you know everyone here will be thinking of you & waiting for that birth announcement! Fingers & toes crossed for a happy and healthy mama & baby!
  • Options
    @tm14 Good luck! Prayers for healthy baby!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @theshannondee glad you have answers! @tm14 good luck! Hopefully everything goes easily for you!
  • Options
    @TM14 - good luck! I am thinking of you. 
  • Options
    @TM14 good luck!

@theshannondee just an FYI,  and early induction with a poor bishop score could last for a few days. The general 'rule' is 3 before they call it 'failed'. So you may go into the hospital on June 10, but may not have your baby for a day or so.
  • Options
    Racso12Racso12 member
    @theshannondee @TM14 good luck to you both! You get to meet your babies soon! 
  • Options
    @TM14 good luck! 
  • Options
    @TM14 I hope that your delivery goes well and you have a healthy baby!! 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options
    @TM14 I wish you luck and will be thinking about you and your little one. Prayers for a safe delivery.
  • Options
    @TM14 Good luck!! You get to meet that sweet baby soon!!
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    @TM14 good luck! Fx for a safe labor and delivery of a healthy baby!
  • Options
    best wishes to you and your baby @TM14 . You are in my thoughts and prayers!
    jodi
    whitehall, pa
    every adventure requires a first step- C.C.

• Options
    @TM14Praying for you and a healthy baby!!
  • Options
    setoshsetosh member
    @TM14 you are so brave! prayers for a smooth delivery!
  • Options
    @TM14 good luck! Thoughts and prayers for you and baby!
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• Options
    @TM14 good luck! Praying for you and LO now!
    H. Foxe born October 22, 2013
  • Options
    Can I just get new hips?
    July Siggy Challenge

BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    What are your favorite recipes/foods to stock the fridge with, that last, and you can eat for several days?  I'm planning out some postpartum things and looking for inspiration. I'm also doing some freezer meals for dinner. But Im more looking for snack/lunch ideas. My only requirement is that it be fresh and healthy. So far I've got a pineapple walnut chicken salad, broccoli salad, corn and cucumber salad, hummus, guacamole, cheese and crackers. There will be lots of fruits and veggies on hand too. 
  • Options
    TM14 said:
    So my baby is going to be a May baby. My water broke this afternoon. I'm in the hospital, waiting to see if he comes or he will be induced on Wednesday. I've had steroid shots. I'm exhausted. Plus scared. 34 weeks just seems too soon!
    Good Luck! Hope everything is okay!
    July Siggy Challenge

BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @LDSJM123 OMG, there are countless on pinterest! I started to make pin like crazy both freezer and fridge meals! The question is if I will actually follow through with it! I'll see if I have any for you...
    jodi
    whitehall, pa
    every adventure requires a first step- C.C.

• Options
    Jodi1980 said:
    @LDSJM123 OMG, there are countless on pinterest! I started to make pin like crazy both freezer and fridge meals! The question is if I will actually follow through with it! I'll see if I have any for you...
    I do love Pinterest! In fact, I'm nearing the 10k pins mark. I am just looking for some tried and true favorites. So far my freezer stocking plan is I'm making 10 freezer meals (well they are meats and marinades all for the grill) that just need paired with a side dish, 2 quiche, and a bag full of roasted sweet potatoes that I eat with eggs for breakfast. My friends group has already asked about bringing me some dinners too. My goal is just tohave enough to get through the first month. Then to get back in the kitchen because it's my happy place. 
  • Options
    @TM14 - glad you were at the hospital and could get checked out. Good luck!!

@theshannondee - I'm so happy to hear that you finally have a plan in place! Even though I'm sure you weren't planning on any of this, it's great that the doctors have a plan to keep you and the baby healthy.
    Me (32) & DH (35)
    Married 10.10.10
    DD born 7.25.16 <3
  • Options
    TM14 said:
    So my baby is going to be a May baby. My water broke this afternoon. I'm in the hospital, waiting to see if he comes or he will be induced on Wednesday. I've had steroid shots. I'm exhausted. Plus scared. 34 weeks just seems too soon!

Best of luck to you!

Ladies - Going off of el rando's thread on shapewear, I actually do have the same question.  Did anyone use shapewear (a girdle) after their c-section? Did you find it helped you with supporting your torso or did it help with actually reshaping you (losing that pouch)? My last birth was a c-section and I found that it was very hard to hold my upper torso up afterwards.  I was hoping it would help with that. If anyone has used one, would love some recommendations on brands.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Married: October 23, 2010

DS: 8/7/2013

#2 EDD: 6/29/2016, C Section: 6/22/2016

• Options
    @tm14 good luck!!! 

@LDSJM123 I like to gave a big thing of cold quinoa salad in my fridge at all times. We usually put black beans, corn, avocado, tomatoes, cucumbers, and some crumbled goat cheese or something along those lines in it and I'll snack on it for days! 
  • Options
    @stephweinstein I'm curious about that myself. I didn't have a c-section but I just felt like a big blob in my midsection and I had ZERO strength there so I think some support would be helpful this time.
  • Options
    @stephweinstein I'm curious about that myself. I didn't have a c-section but I just felt like a big blob in my midsection and I had ZERO strength there so I think some support would be helpful this time.

I was shocked at how folded over I felt.  It was like I couldn't hold my shoulders up.  That was maybe the worst feeling.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Married: October 23, 2010

DS: 8/7/2013

#2 EDD: 6/29/2016, C Section: 6/22/2016

• Options
    Positive vibes coming your way @TM14
  • Options
    kellz14kellz14 member
    Anybody here still doing fitness routines that require some level of balance?  I've been doing Les Mills Body Combat classes all throughout pregnancy.  However there's a lot of moves where you are kicking and have to balance yourself on one leg.  After falling over the other day TRYING TO PUT ON MY PANTS I'm now super worried about taking the class again - that I'll get all into it, not pay attention, and fall over while trying to kick, haha.  But it's my favvvoorrtiiite class, such a good workout and so much fun - so I'm conflicted about whether or not I should call it quits.  Wondering if anyone else is doing a similar type of workout now further along in their pregnancy?
  • Options
    @TM14 Prayers for you and baby!!
  • Options
    @BecauseBabyIamAPug  yep I fully expect him to take his sweet time. I expect him here sometime by Sunday the 12th, that seems reasonable right?
    @backbypopulardemand yeah swelling seems constant, but not worse! I am trying to keep my feet up as much as possible but its a weird thing to do in a classroom!