July 2016 Moms
Options

Week of 5/23 Randoms

Re: Week of 5/23 Randoms

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mandyjulie agreed. I basically have no sense of humor left.
  • Options
    Her laugh is what made me laugh probably way too much than I needed too! I just wish Kohl's would come to my door with presents and recognition over a silly video....LMBO
    jodi
    whitehall, pa
    every adventure requires a first step- C.C.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @Jodi1980 I'm not huge on star wars but I found her laugh to be contagious and I laughed with her. My husband who isn't a fan of viral vids also thought it was funny and cute. I love that Kohls went to her house and hooked up her kids with toys such a nice story!

Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• Options
    I just feel crappy today, on top of it being a general Monday.  I too am having the insomnia between 3-4 every  night and then it seems that I wake up every hour.  For lunch nothing sounded good so I made the grave mistake of grabbing Mcdonald's.  It's fast and cheap and close to work.  It made me feel worse and I just want to curl up in a ball for the next 2 months, please. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DD has been asking about going potty for months and have a few successes (poop and pee). We finally found uninterrupted time at home to try underwear. Morning of day 1 = disaster. I know this is how it usually goes at the beginning but I am a wreck. Exhausted and stressed. She made it once and managed to hold it halfway to the potty another time. Lots of pee on the floor. Also, DH is flying out of town for work right now, so I may just lose my mind these next few days.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @Kellyj103 I'm not a star wars fan either but my older brother is (not the one who sent the vid to me). Anyway, we get a kick out of Chewbacca's cackles & screams and to make him nuts, I'll play it via bluetooth in my car when he is with me. Gets him everytime.  :D
    jodi
    whitehall, pa
    every adventure requires a first step- C.C.

• Options
    Baby girl "dropped" noticeably yesterday. I never noticed that happen with my son, so it was so strange! Suddenly, breathing is easier, and movements are getting more painful.  I'm amazed at how completely different in every way my two pregnancies have been!
  • Options
    setoshsetosh member
    I found a new part of my body that can sweat: my neck. What a fun day at work. 
  • Options
    jen11797 said:
    Baby girl "dropped" noticeably yesterday. I never noticed that happen with my son, so it was so strange! Suddenly, breathing is easier, and movements are getting more painful.  I'm amazed at how completely different in every way my two pregnancies have been!
    I feel that way too... all 3 of my pregnancies have been so different from symptoms to concerns with blood pressure and GD,  I feel like I have no idea what to expect for labor even though I've done this twice (I was induced once)
  • Options
    Good luck @DeriveMyPi !!
  • Options
    Haha @PhoebeJune1984 I totally get the pants thing, several times I have nearly forgotten to put some on when leaving my room. When other people were over haha. 
  • Options
    @whataboutscience nice work!! I NEED to get on this. 
  • Options
    @givemepenguinss It's hard/risky doing it so close to baby's arrival and being so pregnant. I was sweating today cleaning half the kitchen floor repeatedly from running a peeing toddler to the potty. If DH didn't have an awesome paternity leave, I would not consider potty training right now because I'd be afraid of regressions and accidents while taking care of a newborn. Good luck if you try it. I'm attempting the 3 day method where you just switch to underwear/naked bottom, stay home, and no turning back. I hope it's like ripping off a bandaid.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @whataboutscience that is my preferred method, too. I know it's bad timing, but I feel like the whole next 6 months is going to be bad timing. Might as well try now? Ugh, dreading it. 
  • Options
    So true. Hopefully you can find time to start soon then!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    We are doing a fitness/ health challenge at work and part is to drink 64 oz of water a day lately I've been so busy I have to chug large amounts of water at a given time. My poor pregnant bladder is about to give up and just pee anywhere and everywhere 
  • Options
    @theshannondee Glad you finally have an answer and solution! Sounds like he will do just fine! You can do it mama!
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    @theshannondee how are you feeling is the swelling getting any better? 
  • Options
    Just saw it thanks sent a reply ;) 
  • Options
    @theshannondee You get to meet him soon! Hoping for healthy baby and delivery.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @theshannondee thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way!
  • Options
    @theshannondee how exciting! You get to meet him soon! Thoughts and prayers for you and baby. You can do it! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge