October 2018 Moms
Options

Introductions

Re: Introductions

• Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Small update, French doctors count 41 weeks, not 40. I've set my account via edd and rolling with it, so you might hear/see things different from what you'd expect. 

DashK  We've got the same edd.
  • Options
    @kbastianello my sisters 4th was a miracle also after 3 C-sections. Wishing you a safe and peaceful ride
  • Options
    @diaphena haha! Really?! I'm from Garner, where in NC are you? 
  • Options
    @wolfpackgrl718 I grew up in Cary and now I live in the Triad area  :)
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @diaphena well I actually grew up in Raleigh and then went to NCSU for college, but we live in Garner now. It's exciting to "meet" someone from the same area! :)

• Options
    Hi ladies! I'm a little late to the game. Tried to make new account and TB didn't seem to want me to join again. But, I am very excited to be able to finally join you ladies!

I was very active on the April15 board with my son. I am currently expecting our 3rd baby (2nd was a MC) and am due October 19th with this baby!
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Hello! This is my third time joining a birth month club. 
    My first born was born March 17, 2016.
    (TW) My second was due next month, but there was no heart beat.

Now I am due October 25 and I am praying like crazy that this one will be healthy and be with us for the Hoildays and such.

I love knitting, crocheting, cooking, baking, gardening, barre workouts, yoga, reading, horror movies, hiking, tennis, swimming, billiards and have just recently learned how to use a sewing machine!
  • Options
    Hey , I'm new here , looking forward to get to know everyone.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Hello! FTM here at 32, TTC for 1.5 years. Approximately 7w5d, but first ultrasound is tomorrow (very nervous). Feeling okay so far, but I have high hCG levels which only contributes to my anxiety. My husband and I live in New England with our dog. Normally very active but have been so freaking tired! 
  • Options
    Hello! My name is Ashley. I'm so excited to be with a group of women going through the same thing! I have a son that was born October 4, 2017 and this new baby to be was completely unexpected. With my LMP the due date would be October 5th but the ultrasound dated it October 10th. My first son LMP was off 3 days of ultrasound and they went with LMP so I really don't know. I'm 20 years old about to be 21 so I'm a young mom. Hoping this baby will be a girl! I'm so excited. I'm so sick lately but trying to stay positive. Nice to meet you guys! 
  • Options
    Jmo30Jmo30 member
    edited March 2018
    Hi everyone! 
    I am a 3rd time mother. DH and I have 2 daughters ages 12 and 4. I am about 8 weeks but waiting to confirm this month on the 21st. I’m now 35 so a little nervous about this go round but can’t wait to hold this little one.
    I believe my due date will be the 2nd week of October sometime. 
    I didn’t have any complications with my other two other than gallstones with my last which was fun. That went away after she was born so this time I’m trying to eat healthier so that pain doesn’t come back! 
    Excited to be apart of a Bump board again! 
  • Options
    @theglitteredpterodactyl - Sweet!  Another non-monogamous mom!  I’m a relationship anarchist and single mom by choice.  Welcome to the group!
  • Options
    Hooray for non conventional life choices! ;-) Honestly the biggest hurdle so far has been dating. I just started seeing this sweetie a couple weeks before the positive test and had to tell them I didn't feel comfortable moving forward... It was disappointing.
  • Options
    I can totally see how that would be difficult.  One of my life changes has been to cut out participation in a particular set of hobbies that I have been active in for several years.  I’m expecting one of my partners in this to reach out soon to see if I want to do stuff with them at the end of the month.  I’m not sure yet what I’m going to tell them.  :(  We aren’t close enough for them to already know...
  • Options
    @theglitteredpterodactyl and @knottieamusements I think what you're both doing is so great!  Sometimes we know we are meant to be a mom no matter how our life is. 
  • Options
    @sammierose464 - Thank you- that means so much to me.  
  • Options
    @knottieamusements i love reading your updates, and I think it's so awesome that baby will have a Guncle. Everybody needs a good gay friend in my opinion.
  • Options
    @sammierose464 - I’m not sure if I’m going to blush or cry!
  • Options
    Hi! I'm due towards the end of the month with our 3rd, should nail down the date at our ultrasound coming up. We live in the Midwest and are very excited about growing our family!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hello everyone! Congratulations! My name is Paige. My husband and I have been married for almost two years and this is our first baby! We are due October 24, and we are extremely excited! We call our baby Munchkin.
  • Options
    Hello everyone! Congratulations! My name is Paige. My husband and I have been married for almost two years and this is our first baby! We are due October 24, and we are extremely excited! We call our baby Munchkin.
    I call my SS munchkin! He loves his special nickname.
  • Options
    I'm a little late joining. Hey guys! DH and I expecting our second. First DD born sleeping August 11th at 23 weeks. Hoping things go as planned this time. Due 10/9, 3 days after my birthday. DH swears twin boys since I'm rounding so fast, I say it's bloat. 
  • Options
    @theglitteredpterodactyl - Hey there! MH and I are poly, too.  <3 
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @pebbledam awesome! Welcome :-)
  • Options
    Fellow Nebraskan here!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hello all!

For some reason, I’m only able to respond on the app so if my formatting sucks, I’m sorry!

As my screen names explains, I am a mom of two (DS is 3, and DD is 2) and expecting baby #3 on October 27.  My husband and I have been married 4 years.  

Our plan was an October baby since I’m a teacher and didn’t want to have a baby too close to Christmas break because I wanted a maternity leave!

I look forward to getting to know all of you!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    coffee-saurcoffee-saur member
    edited March 2018
    Hello to all! My name is Liz and this will be my 4th. My due date is Oct 26th so I'm only 7 weeks along. I had an early ultrasound that gave me my due date, but my first official Dr appt will be April 4th. My oldest boy is 7 and in 1st grade, next girl just turned 6 and started kindergarten this year. My youngest is 3 and she's a little snickle-fritz! 
    This time, I've been dealing with a LOT of nausea! I've been laying around a lot, which doesn't work well with three kiddos.
     Hope everyone has good, un-exciting pregnancies!
    DS 6/6/10
    DD 3/15/12
    DD 6/3/14
    #4 Due 10/26/18!
  • Options
    Hi! I'm excited I just found this! This is my first pregnancy! I'm a PhD student, so my husband D and I decided to start trying at the beginning of the year, so that it work well with my school plans. 
    We also have two adorable young cats, and live in Chicago. I love reading, organizing, cooking, and walking around my city. 
  • Options
    Hello everyone! I am due October 17th and have a 19 month old son.  I'm very excited to be a part of the group and looking forward to getting to know you guys! My interests include: exercising, reading, eating ice cream, happy hour, and chasing my son and dog around the house.