October 2018 Moms
Options

Introductions

Re: Introductions

• Options
    koala1107 said:
    @keiragann i was in it for a bit at the very beginning but there were a few girls I just eye rolled too much and had to bite my tongue and leave  :D 
    Hahaha fellow D14er here! And I’m probably one of the mean girls  :#:# I had a different sn then though lol
  • Options
    @MissChanandlerBong622 The Friends episode your SN is from was on today so I couldn't help but laugh! Welcome!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi! I’m Michelle. My husband and I are expecting baby #2 (#3 for me). This will be our last baby. We are due 11/1 and since that board isn’t up yet, I figured I’d say HI here. ❤️ 

Rainbow Baby! BFP 02/20/2018 EDD 11/01/2018
    BFP 10/31/2017 EDD 07/09/2018 Miscarriage 11/28/2017
    DD # 1: BFP 5/22/2014  EDD 1/30/2015 Born 02/06/2015
    DS # 1: BFP 7/18/2000 EDD 3/27/2001 Born 4/1/01
  • Options
    @kablaze I'm a fellow May2016 Momma :) welcome!
  • Options
    aels12aels12 member
    edited February 2018
    Hi! We just found out that we are pregnant with baby #2, due October 30th. We have a 13 month old son and two golden retrievers :) We had only been trying for a couple of months and I was still breastfeeding my son up until a couple of weeks ago when he weaned himself out of nowhere, so this last cycle was definitely a little wonky and we are so happy but still in a little bit of disbelief from seeing the positive test! I’m excited to get to know all of you!

edited for spelling 
  • Options
    Hello! This is my 4th pregnancy -a little pleasant surprise to us! My oldest son is 7, daughter will be 5 in April, and youngest daughter will be 3 in March. We did not find out the gender for any of them but will this time! Also have had 3 repeat csections due to large babies.. 10.5lbs and failure to decide, although I tried really hard last pregnancy for a vbac. 

• Options
    Here we go!  We are on #3 Due on Oct. 30.  Total surprise (aka family planning fail).  My husband was out of town when I took a test that was positive.  I took one two days before when he was home and it was totally negative, so he about passed out when I gave him a gift...a onesie that reads “best oops ever”

DD1 5.11.14
    DD2 5.5.16

• Options
    Mellbow said:
    Here we go!  We are on #3 Due on Oct. 30.  Total surprise (aka family planning fail).  My husband was out of town when I took a test that was positive.  I took one two days before when he was home and it was totally negative, so he about passed out when I gave him a gift...a onesie that reads “best oops ever”

DD1 5.11.14
    DD2 5.5.16

I have a DS with the same birthday! 5.11.14

I'm on the tail end of October - due on the 31st and hoping its not a Halloween baby.

This is our third and final baby (and the only we actually planned!).  Two boys ages 5 & 3 (5 & 4 when baby arrives).  I wish we didn't leave such a big gap with the last child but life happened and Harvey and we finally got to a good place.  So excited
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers   Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    eireyeseireyes member
    edited February 2018
    Hi all! I'm a third timer from OH with an almost 4yo, an almost 2yo, two insanely fluffy Himalayan cats, and a highly neurotic Golden Retriever mix dog. I run to keep my sanity, and am hoping to keep it up for as long as possible (I'm doing a quarter marathon in April). I'm due (we think) around 10/18, but because we got pregnant the first month off the Mirena (again), we won't know for sure until we do a dating ultrasound in a few weeks. I had a CS with my first (surprise breech) and a VBAC with my second, and am hoping to VBAC again this time!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hey fellow Oct18 Mamas!

I’ve been lurking for a while. Mainly waiting to get the first appointment under my belt. I’ve been having a lot of anxiety and I just wanted to be sure all was going well this pregnancy. 

I’m a third time mom. Sound very weird to say! DD1 is 14 and DD2 is 2. LARGE age gap, lol! My husband and I had our first in high school so the gap was neccesary. We knew once we married we were going to have two more close in age and just like that we’re here! Our family will be complete this year!

My husband and I have been married for 6 years next month and together for 16! We’re both 30. 

I am due 10/2 but measuring a little ahead of schedule at 9/28. With my track record of being 40 weeks at delivery I think it’s safe to stay in the Oct18 group. I was a part of the Nov15 group with DD2. Congrats everyone!! Can’t wait to keep getting to know everyone. 
  • Options
    @jfrenes23 Welcome! I was also an N15 Mom. DS was born 11/7/15.
  • Options
    @oaklandava Welcome! I’m a first timer from VA. We also have a yellow lab just over 1 year and we can’t wait for him to meet his brother or sister in October! 
  • Options
    @jfrenes23, I'm the oldest of 4 and there's a huge age gap (I'm 27, my siblings are 23, 10, & 8). I love having younger siblings, I get to be almost like a fun aunt.
  • Options
    @RVAmom315 AH! Love yellow labs! Whats your EDD?
    Me: 31 I DH: 31
    Met: 9/8/08; Engaged: 9/8/11; Married 6/30/12
    TTC#1: 8/2013; BFP: 9/30/13; born June 2014 (boy)
    TTC#2: 2/2018; BFP: 2/26/18; MC 4/4/18.
    TTC#2: 4/2018; BFP: 5/12/18; EDD: 1/19/19 (boy)
    2 fur babies: Oakley Marley (11.5) & Ava Lynn (2)

BabyGaga
  • Options
    Hello! My name is Nicole and this is my first pregnancy. 
    My husband and I are both 28 and have been married for 2 and half years. We are from Wisconsin. 
    We have been TTC for 7 months and finally got a positive! Based on my estimations our DD is October 12th. 
    We have our first appointment on March 7th. I cannot wait to see/hear baby and get some much needed reassurance!

Congrats everyone!
  • Options
    @martina_nyc Yay for another NYC Mom! There are a bunch of us on this BMB which is awesome. Do you know where you will or want to deliver? 
  • Options
    @cdepperschmidt that is too funny! My DD was born 11/7/15 as well  :)

@sammierose464 It sounds like a great relationship you have with your siblings! I can't wait for my girls to be at that time in life where DD1 has a close connection with her sis! Right now she's 14 and a freshman in HS so.....lol! I also have a younger sister that is 19 we're about 11 years apart and absolutely love the bond we've grown into.<3 
  • Options
    jfrenes23 said:
    @sammierose464 It sounds like a great relationship you have with your siblings! I can't wait for my girls to be at that time in life where DD1 has a close connection with her sis! Right now she's 14 and a freshman in HS so.....lol! I also have a younger sister that is 19 we're about 11 years apart and absolutely love the bond we've grown into.<3 
    Yeah..my relationship with my sister who's 4 years younger didn't get better until I left for college! It helped I was already in college when my brother was born!
  • Options
    @jfrenes23 Crazy! We also have the same EDD this time around...
  • Options
    Hello October 2018!

I mostly just lurked with DD (June '16) and will probably be doing much the same this time around but wanted to at least introduce myself. We are expecting baby #2 with an edd of October 8. We just had our first US yesterday and baby looks good with a HR of 173. With DD I was sooo sick from 6-16 weeks. So far I have very few symptoms (other than peeing all.the.time). I know that could change any minute but I'm glad to have had a little more energy this time around to *attempt* to keep up with my toddler. 
  • Options
    @wolfpackgrl718 Hi, are you me?? Same first name and same state  :) I spotted you for an NC girl based on your username! 
  • Options
    rvamom7 said:
    @oaklandava Welcome! I’m a first timer from VA. We also have a yellow lab just over 1 year and we can’t wait for him to meet his brother or sister in October! 
    Yay for some more VA ladies! 
  • Options
    @jfrenes23 Crazy! We also have the same EDD this time around...
    What are the odds!!
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @MissChanandlerBong622 Hi! Im 36 and first time mama to be! Im in New York during the weekdays for work and looking for a good yoga place for vinyasa flow. Where do you go?
  • Options
    @elothair Congratulations!! I’m so happy for you and wish you the best and healthiest 9 months!!
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options
    @elothair - OMG OMG OMG!  Welcome and Congrats!!
  • Options
    @spartan4life @jengibre_zorro Thanks ladies!! It's awesome to see so many familiar faces here!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @elothair ahhh congratulations! So excited to see you here!