November 2017 Moms

Ultrasounds!

kschrefkschref member
edited March 2017 in November 2017 Moms
This thread is for pictures from our ultrasounds throughout the next nine months!!!

If you have an upcoming u/s appointment, please don't tell us here.  You can share that in the weekly appointment thread and/or your ticker change thread to help us keep this one relatively clean. :)

Please check your picture before sharing to make sure that any personal information you don't want to share with everyone is covered up.

Some love to start their own threads to AW happy moments.  That is fine too!  Also please share the picture in here if you feel so inclined.  There are never too many places to celebrate these little ones and their mamas.  :)

@bumpCaitlin @bumpTara @bumpAdmin can we sticky this thread please.
Pregnancy Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Ultrasounds!

• @BumpCaitlin @BumpTara @BumpAdmin - Can we sticky this thread please. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • @jusmel21 congrats!!  We share an EDD! I'll have my first ultrasound next week... can't wait!
    Me: 30 DH: 29
    Married 2010
    TTC since September 2015
    PCOS   :s

IUI #1 - July 20, 2016 - Clomid 50mg, Ovidrel - 1 follicle - BFN
    IUI #2 - August 16, 2016 - Clomid 100mg, Ovidrel - 1 follicle - BFN
    IUI #3 - September 21 + 22, 2016 - Clomid 50 mg, Ovidrel - 1 follicle - BFN
    IUI #4 - October 28, 2016 - Clomid 50 mg, Gonal-F, Ovidrel - 1 follicle - BFN
    IUI #5+#6 - November & December, 2016 - Clomid, Ovidrel - BFN

ICSI #1 - ER 02.20.17 - 5dt of one embryo 02.25.17 - BFP on HPT!!! 03.05.17 - Beta #1: 70 03.06.17! - Beta #2: 154! 03.08.17
  • @liahay thank you! Good luck at your ultrasound next week 
  • Hi all! I am about 6 weeks pregnant. My doctor has had me do 3 blood test since we found out I was pregnant and he said my numbers are increasing nicely. This morning when he called with the least blood work results,  which we're great!, he told me that he wants me to go for a transvaginal ultrasound.  I was able to schedule for tomorrow afternoon. I am very nervous for this. When I called to make the appointment, i was tols that the tech will do it and will call my doctor with the results.  Has anyone had one before? How long did it take you to get the results? Won't I be able to see the sac on the screen? I'm just very nervous :/
  • I am really not that concerned if someone knows my first and last name. I understand that y'all went through something but being so suspicious of everyone has got to be exhausting. It's not like it has my ssn, address, phone number or anything else on it and someone could find my name on anything, not just from a username on a website
  • And I'm done with the bump, I enjoyed it when I was pregnant with my son but y'all are not a fun group at all. Have a great pregnancy!
  • ShePersistedShePersisted member
    edited March 2017
    stefpet22 said:
    Hi all! I am about 6 weeks pregnant. My doctor has had me do 3 blood test since we found out I was pregnant and he said my numbers are increasing nicely. This morning when he called with the least blood work results,  which we're great!, he told me that he wants me to go for a transvaginal ultrasound.  I was able to schedule for tomorrow afternoon. I am very nervous for this. When I called to make the appointment, i was tols that the tech will do it and will call my doctor with the results.  Has anyone had one before? How long did it take you to get the results? Won't I be able to see the sac on the screen? I'm just very nervous :/
    No reason to be scared but I can understand nervousness. I have one this Friday and even though I know what to expect it makes me nervous. Yes depending on how far along you are, you should be able to see the baby in screen and tech might be able to point it to you. But not all tech talk during screening. You can always ask for a pic. 
  • @stefpet22 I had an u/s last week at 5 weeks and got to see that there was a gestational sac. It was only with the ultrasound tech and she was amazing! She was even able to tell me which side I ovulated from which I found astonishing. They even printed me a photo right then and there. Ask questions, if youre before 6 weeks you may not see a baby but they can show you that everything is still on track. Good luck! 
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13 
  • @wenninger2016 I have my next U/S Friday and will be 6 weeks 5 days then. I'm really praying for a little one and a heart beat on the monitor! Congrats on your news! 
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13 
  • Laurie said:
    @wenninger2016 I have my next U/S Friday and will be 6 weeks 5 days then. I'm really praying for a little one and a heart beat on the monitor! Congrats on your news! 
    Thanks!! Good luck at your ultrasound!
  • @wenninger2016 that's so wonderful! 

Mommy to four +1, EDD November 9th!

Come visit my new blog @ sixpickhappy.wordpress.com!

• @SweetMelissa4 So happy you got to see the heartbeat!! I hope everything continues to go well!
  • @CubsFan7 that's amazing. I never knew you could detect a HB that early. I was always told you have to be close to 7 weeks. 
  • @mispanda I get what you mean... That's why I said my little shrimp... It was the first thing I said when I saw my LO on the screen ❤️
  • @e.white sending you so many positive vibes!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited March 2017
    Congratulations @Godgavemeyou83! E.White, we can't tag you unless you log into The Knot and remove the . in your username. Sending good thoughts your way!

@ShePersisted While "uncommon", a heartbeat can be detected as early as 6 weeks. *TW* My baby had a heartbeat before my MC even though it was measuring 6 weeks when it was really 8 weeks. */TW* 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Brilliant, @NYTino24 - I had no idea why tags didn't work on me. Hopefully fixed now; thanks for the tech help and the good vibes!
    Pregnancy Ticker