November 2017 Moms
Options

Ultrasounds!

Re: Ultrasounds!

• Options
    NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited March 2017
    @slaven I wish I knew more about reading ultrasounds. I find it interesting how white my ultrasounds are and think it's funny how obvious the transducer is in my ultrasounds. It makes it a little easier to orient myself with where the body parts are.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @NYTino24 Honestly I have no clue which way is up haha. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love seeing all of your pictures!!  <3

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I was supposed to have my first appointment and ultrasound today, but my doctor had a family emergency and had to reschedule  :( 5 more days. 
  • Options
    @jka427 So glad everything turned out okay for you!! I can only imagine how scary and stressful that must have been <3
    Me: 32 Husbando: 49
    Married Since: 7/29/2012
    omgosh 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you @Tourmalily!! 
  • Options
    @ss145 I have a cyst too and did with my first pregnancy. My OB said almost everyone gets a cyst after they ovulate, some go away faster than others.  I still have mine at 10 weeks. She said it's completely normal...they actually look for the cyst on the u/s to see what side you ovulated from when you conceived. 
  • Options
    EDD is November 9th yet they are making me wait until the 12th for my first appointment. The friggin 12th. :neutral:
  • Options
    Good morning and happy Sunday!

I am very nervous for my ultrasound for tomorrow. When I get out of work tomorrow, I am going good for my 3rd transvaginal ultrasound.  I had my first one at 5 weeks and everything looked great! The second one I had last week.  The tech was only able to see the sac and no body. My doctor had my hcg numbers checked and they are awesome; going up like they should be. I should be measuring at 8 weeks tomorrow and hope they can see the baby. I have a ton of pregnancy symptoms,  sore breast, nauseous, tired and back and pregnancy pains at times.

Has anyone else have gone through this? I am so nervous and just want to see my little baby in there tomorrow. I will say, that during both ultrasounds I was not shown anything ,but tomorrow I am going to ask them to show me as they do the ultrasound. 

I do have faith, but still just so nervous :/
  • Options
  • Options
    Good luck @stefpet22! I have had this happen to me twice with different outcomes. Praying you can see your little bean tomorrow! 
  • Options
    Best wishes to all of you, ladies having ultrasounds tomorrow! 
  • Options
    ss145ss145 member
    @baker1jm2 thank you that is great to hear!
  • Options
    So Cute!
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    Good luck @stefpet22 , that sounds so hard...I really hope you see your baby strong and healthy in there! 

I love this thread! So happy to see everyone's beautiful, fuzzy little gray splotches aka babies ;) 
    Nov 17 BMB May Siggy Challenge: Mother's Day Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @av2323 wonderful news!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kschref yours actually looks like a sweet little baby! That tiny little head <3