• Options
     I am a twin and I Love it!
  • Options
     I am a twin and I Love it!
    Me too! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Thea17 I measured 5 days behind with my son at my first ultrasound. I was temping so I was positive of my dates. He was "caught up" by the anatomy scan. He just turned two this week! 
    November 2017 July Summer Fails

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @Thea17 I measured behind by about 10 days last time. Didn't make it. Keep in mind that the things we are getting measured are somewhere between the size of a poppy seed and a blueberry in the beginning! A tiny thing can throw it all off.
    @TeacherMama7 You either need to use the @ symbol and type a name or click "reply" or "quote" to respond to someone. :)
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @TheLovingWife @ElizabethSchuyler @NYTino24 Thanks for the replies! Helps ease the anxiety. :)

I will be having a follow up ultrasound next Friday. The heart rate was 111, which was normal for baby's size, but they want to see it in the 120's at least. Fingers crossed. I think I will keep my original EDD for now!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck @Thea17! We'll be thinking about you!
    November 2017 July Summer Fails

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @Thea17
    best wishes!!! 
  • Options
    @safinn21 omg it looks like a littlr baby! So cute! 
    I have to admit I am a bit jealous of you ladies who got nice clear pics. Sooo cute!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @jess0211 I was surprised at how much like a baby it looked, I wasn't expecting  little blob! Kinda looks like a  gummy bear to me!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @08-16-08jms update: asked the NP I saw today about the too much for the baby thing. She said when it's that small (6w5d) ultrasound + listening to the heartbeat is just very strong for the baby wave-wise and could be harmful, but we'll hear it at our 12 week appointment. 

• Options
    ss145ss145 member
    @DuchessOfCambridge wow that's so great to hear that there's doctors out there who're thinking of that stuff!
  • Options
    @car1a baby looks like the cutest little mouse!!  :)
  • Options
    @Thea17 with one of DS's I knew when I ovulated and when I conceived, no question about it. They told me I was wrong and that he was a week further ahead than I said. They told me this all the way till he was born. He ended up coming 4 weeks early by my calculations (3 weeks early by theirs) for totally unrelated reasons. He struggled a lot in the NICU for 2 weeks and then got better with time and they finally said "well, he does seem more like a 36 weeker, maybe you were right." Ummm yeah, ya think! You know your body, just keep a mental note in your head about when you think you are due and don't be surprised if you're right in the end! Doctors don't know everything :wink:
  • Options
    car1acar1a member
    @deeerfauxm Good call - definitely baby mouse! The leg nubs are more visible in a different picture, but I like this little "blob" pic. I like how yours is just lounged out right in the middle!
    ~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~
  • Options
    Hi all! 
    New here, and first time mom-to-be!
  • Options
    @bcashaw I have mine on Monday too, but it'll be my first  ultrasound.  I should be at 10wks but I could've sworn it happened in January but the first blood test came back negative, so they're saying it happened in February. I am so nervous and anxious! I have never been happier for a weekend to go by so fast! 
  • Options
    @AntWolfe I also have mine tomorrow! I'm so nervous I think I could puke (I mean, I'm going to anyways, right? Lol). I'm really glad I work tonight, it'll keep my mind busy. Appt is immediately after my shift!
  • Options
    That's awesome @irishfrisky! It really does look like a rabbit, haha. 
    Nov 17 BMB May Siggy Challenge: Mother's Day Fails

BabyFruit Ticker