Infertility
Options

October FET buddies

12345679»

Re: October FET buddies

• Options
    Oh, I'm still here @tcolechia ... Thanks for asking.  <3  It means alot that you still care enough to check in.  I'm just indifferent at this point.  I am certain my levels have fallen or are probably back to normal.  Any little symptoms I was feeling, I haven't felt for days.  I'm just surprised I haven't started bleeding yet, but maybe that won't start until I stop meds.  I started bleeding while still on meds for the CP in the summer, but I was only taking Endometrin suppositories.  Maybe with the PIO and Estradiol this time, things will be different.  My only fear is that what if this is ectopic?  That would be my luck with all of the sneezing I had going on after the FET that day and days after... :p

As for trying again, it wouldn't be until January.  I was thinking of waiting until after the holidays and since my clinic does IVF series (they take breaks in between), this current series ends Dec. 3rd and the next doesn't start until January anyway.  So even if we wanted to try again right away, there wouldn't be enough time left in this series.  I'm just so confused about what to do.  The plan was that if this didn't work, we'd try transferring two next time.  But I'm starting to feel like nothing's going to work.  And all I keep thinking about is the US tech telling me in the summer after my egg retrieval and the good amount they got was that I'd never have to go through this again.  Ugh... Probably wishful thinking.  And since we didn't do PGS testing, am I doomed to suffer through this pain over and over as we go through each embryo?  I thought about the possibility of still having the testing done now, but I am almost afraid to know... What if none of our remaining embryos are normal?  It's like I don't even want to know... I am having a roller coaster day of emotions, as you can see!

I POAS a few days ago and it was negative... But all I have are those cheapie internet strip kind and to be honest I've never seen a positive on them, even when I had positive betas in the summer and last weekend.  I'm also an avid water drinker (including through the night) and pee several times a night, so I guess it's possible the urine I tested wasn't diluted enough?  But at the same time, I would guess at this point (16dp5dt) the result would show regardless.  I guess I won't know anything for sure until Monday.  But I also think I'm pretty good at knowing this body and for the last 4.5 years, I've always known when I was/not PG. 

Me: 35 DH: 41, Married since 2009

TTC since June 2012

Aug. 2012: CP

2013 Several cycles of TI with Clomid = BFN

Feb. 2014: IUI = BFN

June 2014: IUI w/Clomid = BFN

Jul. 2014: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN

Apr. 2016: Consult to begin IVF

May 2016 TI w/Follistim and Ovidrel = BFN

Jul. 2016: BCPs, baby aspirin, Vitamin D, COQ10, DHEA, Gonal F, Menopur, Cetrotide, Novarel, Leuprolide Acetate: 21 eggs retrieved, (10 w/ ICSI, 11 w/conv. IVF) 13 fertilized

Jul. 2016: Endometrin, Fresh Transfer 2AB = CP

7 frozen

Oct. 2016: BCPs, baby aspirin, Estradiol, PIO, FET 4AA = CP

6 frozen

Nov. 2016: Hospitalized for small bowel obstruction

Mar. 2017: Diagnostic Laparoscopy = Twist found in intestine - part of small intestine, part of colon, and appendix removed, bowel resection - caused by Endometriosis

May 2017: 3.75 Lupron Depot

June 2017: FET postponed due to complex cysts in breasts

June 2017: Endometrial scratch

Jul. 2017: Baby aspirin, Estradiol, PIO, FET 4AA (lost 1 4AA in thaw) = CP

4 frozen

Sept. 2017: ERA testing

Oct. 2017: Breast cysts biopsied

Dec. 2017: FET

• Options
    @joneser1281 So sorry you are dealing with all of this :-(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Mrs.BigCountry thanks girl... How are things with you?

TTC since June 2012

Jul. 2016: BCPs, baby aspirin, Vitamin D, COQ10, DHEA, Gonal F, Menopur, Cetrotide, Novarel, Leuprolide Acetate: 21 eggs retrieved, (10 w/ ICSI, 11 w/conv. IVF) 13 fertilized

7 frozen

6 frozen

Mar. 2017: Diagnostic Laparoscopy = Twist found in intestine - part of small intestine, part of colon, and appendix removed, bowel resection - caused by Endometriosis

4 frozen

• Options
    @joneser1281 -  All BFN on the hpts.  Tomorrow is beta to confirm.  So that's it.  We only had one shot.  C'est la vie.
  • Options
    @Mrs.BigCountry Ugh, I'm sorry girl. <3  Are you certain you're out?  How many dpt are you?  I'm not sure if it's any comfort, but I've had positive betas in the summer and recently and never had positive HPTs beforehand.  Although things still haven't worked out for me, I still firmly believe HPTs can't be trusted!  Let me know how things go tomorrow.  <3

TTC since June 2012

7 frozen

6 frozen

4 frozen

• Options
    @joneser1281 when do you go back in?
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @Mrs.BigCountry I'm so sorry to hear things didn't work out. Look after yourself xx 

@joneser1281 have you had another beta to confirm your suspicions? Remember every pregnancy is different so your not out till you have confirmation. 
    It sounds like you need to schedule a meeting with your RE to evaluate how you are going and if a different strategy is needed. 
    I guess give your body, relationship and sanity a break, enjoy the silly season and then attack 2017! 
  • Options
    @rmarble23 and @Nellin Yes I went in yesterday morning.  My level was down to a 6.  I knew it... I did hold onto a small amount of hope because I still hadn't spotted or bled (which always happens to me), but alas, a new and exciting CP experience for me!  No bleeding or spotting can still mean you are in beta hell!  I learn something new everyday! :p   Seriously, if I had one consistency with this PG stuff to know what's going on with my body, I would die on the spot!

My RE is supposed to call on Thursday to discuss the cycle and next steps.  I'm supposed to call when AF arrives.  Maybe they would do another FET right away... Maybe the series stuff only relates to fresh cycles, but even so I think I am giving us a break... Financially, emotionally, etc.  I'd like to stop taking hormones for a bit, let my body reset and hell I'm going to say it... I want to drink as much as I want over the holidays!  Haha.  Of course if I were PG, I wouldn't mind a lick, but to not drink just because I'm in treatment and have to answer the looks, questions, etc. I get from people because I'm not drinking?  No thank you!  I thought I would be PG at this time, but since I'm not, I'm going to eat, drink and be bitchy!  Lol.

TTC since June 2012

7 frozen

6 frozen

4 frozen

• Options
    @joneser1281 I am so sorry but glad you are no loner in limbo and like you said get to enjoy the holidays. Enjoy the comfort of your family and get back at it when you are ready in the new year. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @joneser1281 I am so sorry that you had to experience another cp! :( I was really hoping when I came on today to find out different news from you. Take care of your self! xoxo 

Me: 29 DH: 35

TTC since: 12/2013

Unexplained Infertility- arcuate uterus diagnosed 6/2016 

MC: 12/25/2014

3 IUIs with Clomid- BFN- 2016

Fresh IVF cycle-BFN- 7/2016

PGS testing- 8/15/2016

FET- 10/3/16-BFP!!! Beta #1- 736 Beta #2 3,223 Beta #3 22,015

• Options
    @Mrs.BigCountry I am also very sorry that this cycle wasn't didn't work out! :(

Me: 29 DH: 35

TTC since: 12/2013

Unexplained Infertility- arcuate uterus diagnosed 6/2016 

MC: 12/25/2014

3 IUIs with Clomid- BFN- 2016

Fresh IVF cycle-BFN- 7/2016

PGS testing- 8/15/2016

FET- 10/3/16-BFP!!! Beta #1- 736 Beta #2 3,223 Beta #3 22,015