April 2014 Moms

Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

edited November 2013 in April 2014 Moms

Ok ladies.....let's do this.

I have no idea what the record is for longest thread on The Bump, but I say we blow it wide open with our Random Thoughts Thread! Because WE ARE A14. And we have thoughts that are random.

Who's with me???

Braveheart Victory

2014-08-24 15.36.57-2  2014-08-23 17.20.12
2014-08-24 15.22.00  2014-08-20 12.19.26

Fell in Love: January 2003 
Married: May 2006
Baby Girl Born: April 2014
If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, I will answer you: 
I am here to live out loud!

Re: Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

• Loading the player...
  • @snmetz7 Yes! I knew the next line was something cheesy like that! At least I can finish the chorus now. :)

Hey! All ri-ight now!

• @bigger glad I could help. :)

My random thought? Heartburn is a bitch! Rawr it woke me up:(
    June Siggy Challenge

imageMy little Princess
    BFP#2 7/28/13 EDD 4/9/14 Birthday : 4/10/14 Adalyn Nanette :)
    BFP#1 6/29/12 LTMC 10/20/12 (20 weeks) induced delivery 10/22/12
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I drank orange juice tonight and I've been farting non stop since. Yay for gas!!!
  • My DH doesn't like my food concoctions. Tonight I threw some potatoes and chicken strips in the crockpot. Obviously I didn't let it cook long enough because the potatoes were hard.
  • I'm totally being a slacker lately, and I just don't care! 
    BabyFruit Ticker mean_girls_35345
  • I'm in charge of playgroup today and have an outing to a farm planed. I'm 90% sure no one is going to show up and I kind of wish I could just skip it and go walk around the mall with ds an split a pretzel.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I don't feel like wearing pants today... why did I have to come to work? :/

Lilypie Maternity tickers

image  image image

• I own a children's store and pretty much hate everything out there so I want start my own line. I'm scared to tell DH because he wants me to quit all together. I don't think he will be happy I want to start another project!
  • AprilMay9 said:

The movement threads are as annoying as the shared a/s.

No movement felt at 17 weeks?!?! You must be the only one everrrrrr

I really want to comment on every stupid thread, yep you are the only one. Grr
  • ZebNMichelleZebNMichelle member
    edited November 2013
    I hate that some people focus on my weight ... Yes at one point I was like 167 and after time got down to 110 I'm 5"2 1/2 ( Zeb thought I was to skinny) then I was about 120 when I got my BFP I'm like 130 my doctor is happy with my weight. Why can't people just leave me alone and let me grow my baby?! Hello I see my self everyone knows I over focus on my weight. Stop making it worse.
    photo 312e02a9-ef9a-4648-8979-09b4ab630d04_zpsa744d068-1.jpgphoto 26efec1e-a9a8-4abc-adae-e4ac57e9ed07_zpscb2707ed.jpgimagephoto 6de80a6c-9b11-48ea-934b-3d2f0e56825f_zps84077925.jpg photo bea969e4-3c22-42e7-af6a-f4e3450c2fd7_zps664ddd2f.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy%20ticker
    imagephoto b971e7ea-a08a-41e0-bdee-a8d0f48bb027_zps8d92a1f9.png
  • this is the first year we've actually been on the ball with planning and shopping for christmas presents!!  (nerd alert) we even made a shared google doc to keep track of our purchases and ideas.  it's kind of insane in a completely awesome, unexpected way.

(i'm usually the one with the grand plans in august who ends up making an emergency midnight run to TJ Maxx to get whatever the heck i can find on dec 23rd...)

• ellendee said:

My dog crawls under our bed at night and chews her nails. It's horrible to listen to.

My cat licks herself so loud I want to punt her across the room.  We can hear her grooming from two rooms away.  BEYOND ANNOYING!

Lol mine mouth-farts while licking his junk. Grossest thing ever, good thing he's cute :p

• i just picked and flicked a booger like i was 8 years old.  gross.
  • I'm wearing a pair of Demi panel pants that fall down. I had no other pants clean so I put on a long sweater. My butt is going to be hanging out all day!
    Mom to 10 year old DS and 7 year old DD. Twin girls coming soon!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ugh, right now my DH would be lucky to see me in anything but sweats and a sweatshirt.  I haven't put on jeans in who knows how long, because I can button in the morning and an hour later I'm miserable.  My stomach is doing weird things, and I'm over it.  Maternity pants are hideous at this size, so I'm hoping I can go another month in sweats until maternity jeans look normal...  No judgements allowed. 

In other news, I have a sweet tooth that won't quit.  McDonalds apple pie with a carmel sundae?  Don't mind if I do (and it was AMAZING).
  • P&B715 said:
    When I watch the little mermaid I always dream of Hawaii.... I know they are not in Hawaii, but it was the best vaca I've ever had... ;)
    We went to Hawaii when I was 9 and 10 for vacation. I have never had so much fun in my life. I loved to swim and I literally swam all day, everyday. Would go from the ocean, to the pool, to the ocean. Would love to go back and do something more than just swim this time. hehe!
    BabyFruit Ticker mean_girls_35345
  • If I really voiced a opinion I'd make a few people cry...trying to remember the saying "if you don't have nothing nice to say....."

I am so tired of people thinking that only their opinion matters!

CafeMom Tickers
  • It's pretty sad that the highlight of my week so far is H coming home this morning to pick us up so we can inprocess on post. Hey, at least I'm out of the house!
    photo ee249d6c-880a-4eb4-bc43-d6ab1f9fe662.jpg
  • Oh and we got a new puppy last night :) we think she's about 6 months old. She is a complete blessing to us. H and I have been toying with the idea of getting a companion for our GSP, Cash, and I've always wanted to get a female GSP for him so we can name her June.

Wellll... To our luck, I saw an add for a GSP female who was abandoned by her owners. I called the people that had her and they said there was two people ahead of us. Well, they turned her down so now she's ours!! I am so thrilled and feel so lucky to have her.
    photo ee249d6c-880a-4eb4-bc43-d6ab1f9fe662.jpg
  • My husband forgot to leave the target red card at home this morning. He said I could come by his work to pick it up (saves us 5%!) so I told him I would be there in 40 mins and he said ok. I got here at exactly 40 mins and I don't see his car anywhere and I text him. No response. I've been here waiting for 15 mins. It's not worth the 5% anymore but my son is asking Daddy? Ugh!
  • 3) I hate the movement threads. I didn't feel my first until 22.5w and I wasn't freaking out. Get a grip. All I want to say is "unless you're bleeding and cramping your baby is FINE so stop freaking out for no reason. Babies don't just magically disappear from your belly and make you un-pregnant." But I refrain because there would be that person who has a late missed miscarriage or something and I would feel like a flaming asshole.
    yep that was totally me last time. loss at 20 weeks with no cramping or bleeding or any other signs for that matter and the drs told me the same thing you did even though I *knew* something was wrong. to clarify, even I wasn't worried about lack of movement last time but I had a feeling something wasn't right and I turned out to be right about that :(
    June Siggy Challenge

imageMy little Princess
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Laid on the couch last night with our fluffy throw blanket and its smells like my dog, I burst into tears and cuddled her earn. Am I crazy?
    September Siggy Challenge: What I Sing in the Shower: Little Mermaid "Part Of That World"image

• I only wanted to sleep when I wasn't on restrictions now I'm on restrictions and I want to do everything! Ugh!
  • @pineconey I was totally singing that ALL DAY. Contemplated teaching it to my kids, but thought too many parents would hate me.

@ColleenSwerb It was totally in your honor! ;)

• I have to give TWO presentations this week. one of them is after hours so I actually get to sleep WAY in tomorrow and come in late since we don't have money for overtime! So excited about sleeping in!
    June Siggy Challenge

imageMy little Princess
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"