April 2014 Moms
Options

Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

Re: Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I need to stop looking at tumblr on my phone at my desk, and laughing out loud.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

image  image image

• Options

Would it be considered overly confrontational to ask perfume-drenched-coworker to please spray lighter? I almost just hurled.

Maybe I'll hurl on her and then she'll get my point.

Eau de vom??? Yummy!
  • Options
    Why are the two tartest apples the two most expensive right now? Cranky.
    Because the world is against us. For a while, apples were the only thing I could eat and not feel instantly awful from. It got expensive around here, lol.

image  image image

• Options
    Doctor jut called. Back on bed rest. Why wouldn't they tell me this at the appt yesterday. Pray for my peanut. I am not ready to meet him yet! No until at least march
    I'm so sorry. Big hugs and Baby you better stay put and your cervix needs to behave!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
                                ~Missed MC at 8 weeks. D&C at 12 weeks on 4/17/13~ 
       Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    aronie82 said:
    What is the proper etiquette for birthday cards?  What do you do if you just get a card and no gift?  Are you still required to send a thank you note?
    was there a gift card? then yes
    was there a party that was attended? then yes "thanks for coming"
    if it was just a card handed or sent to you....no
    June Siggy Challenge

imageMy little Princess
    BFP#2 7/28/13 EDD 4/9/14 Birthday : 4/10/14 Adalyn Nanette :)
    BFP#1 6/29/12 LTMC 10/20/12 (20 weeks) induced delivery 10/22/12
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @kateleestar Don't feel bad, honey honey! People on the internet are going to do what they're going to do. You can't control where a thread goes once it's posted. You gotta put your two cents out there, then let it be free. ;)
    2014-08-24 15.36.57-2  2014-08-23 17.20.12
    2014-08-24 15.22.00  2014-08-20 12.19.26

Fell in Love: January 2003 
    Married: May 2006
    Baby Girl Born: April 2014
    If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, I will answer you: 
    I am here to live out loud!
  • Options
    I'm still hungry and I just had lunch.

I really should go mop the kitchen floor because that cute dog of my tracked dirt inside and spilled his water all over. I dried it up but now there is a like a gritty film in one spot. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
                                ~Missed MC at 8 weeks. D&C at 12 weeks on 4/17/13~ 
       Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I've had macaroni & cheese almost every day for lunch for two months straight. And I am not sorry.

2014-08-24 15.36.57-2  2014-08-23 17.20.12
    2014-08-24 15.22.00  2014-08-20 12.19.26

Fell in Love: January 2003 
    Married: May 2006
    Baby Girl Born: April 2014
    If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, I will answer you: 
    I am here to live out loud!
  • Options
    Can I go home (to bed) yet? The hour of feels-like-death is quickly approaching

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
    April 14 August Siggy Challenge- "This time last year.."
  • Options

My cell phone is filthy. Guh.

This. Always. It's sooo gross!
  • Options
    I have an issue with finding a TV show I like, and then proceeding to watch it ALL and then watch it all again... All while annoying DH... and I don't want to stop. And I don't have too. Thank you Netflix, amazon and iTunes, lol.

I have three cats, but my favorite is Scarlett. She is me, in cat form. She's adorable... ❤️

image.jpg 1012.3K

image  image image

• Options
    FFS insurance can suck my balls. When I changed coverage I SPECIFICALLY said "do not remove my husband's coverage" and they were like "derpaderp we got it!"
    Just found out today by my OWN investigation that they dropped DH last month. What the actual F$&@?!?!?
    Their response? "Oops. Our bad."

Screams. Loud noises.

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
    April 14 August Siggy Challenge- "This time last year.."
  • Options
    nessabeersnessabeers member
    edited November 2013
    pineconey said:

FFS insurance can suck my balls. When I changed coverage I SPECIFICALLY said "do not remove my husband's coverage" and they were like "derpaderp we got it!"
    Just found out today by my OWN investigation that they dropped DH last month. What the actual F$&@?!?!?
    Their response? "Oops. Our bad."

Screams. Loud noises.

:( I hate insurance! TP FFS! I feel like that's all I've done since we became pregnant, it's exhausting and annoying.

Ps. I love the "derpaderp"
  • Options
    I went over to the high risk board to introduce myself and maybe gain some support (not that you ladies aren't enough!!!) but I got nothing! Not one hello or welcome or anything.... I feel kinda crappy about that.

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @colleenswerb my cervix is shorting it went from 4cm to 2.7 in two weeks. The average is 3cm They want to do a recheck Monday and possibly a stitch. But it's bed rest until then. But the positive is babe looks great!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I'm hungry, and I should be leaving work to go get lunch right now, but it is really cold out and I'm not looking forward to sitting in my car until it warms up.

Anyone want to volunteer to go warm my car up for me?

Anyone?

No?

Le Sigh...here I go.
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Options
    I got new pants!! Oh, Target and @aronie82 thank you! Hearts and cake and roses and rainbows to you, lol. My bump is happy now!

image  image image

• Options
    Worst thing ever I'm already into my 2 Hour drive and I forgot to grab my sour Punch straws from the trunk :((
    September Siggy Challenge: What I Sing in the Shower: Little Mermaid "Part Of That World"image

• Options
    @aronie82 awww, thanks :-D hehehe 
    BabyFruit Ticker mean_girls_35345
  • Options
    I feel siiiiiick  :-& I just wanna induce vomiting and sleep for 12 hours!!

• Options
    aronie82 said:

loveyoga7 said:

"My family kept saying they couldn't buy anything if they didn't know the gender."
    I was not kind in that thread. That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard of.

*Ok, now I'm convinced that you just like to pounce and make yourself feel prideful in your hateful and ignorant comments. Take off those ugly sunglasses and fugly hat! That's right hide your face you fucking coward.
    Uh, really? You find fault with a strong opinion and... You attack someone's photo? Wow. You raise such an evolved point, there. Bravo. 8->
    Did she DD? Or did she block me? I don't see her post quoting me at all and it has me confuses, LOL!

Sorry it took so long to respond, I was off crying in the corner because a random stranger on the internet doesn't like my hat and sunglasses. I have to go burn them now. ::yawn::

Fuck off. I like my big sunglasses and kick ass fedora. You're probably just bitter you can't pull off this look @loveyoga7

Since when is a strong opinion calling someone's family stupid. That sounds more like an insult to me than a "strong opinion". I was livid when I read @coleenswerbs comment. I am so sick of people like her name calling and being rude over the dumbest things. I don't care what you think of me or my family. All you are is some scared ugly bitch behind a computer screen to me. That is all.

• Options
    Oh my gawd.. There's about to be a what? A girl fight! 8->
    September Siggy Challenge: What I Sing in the Shower: Little Mermaid "Part Of That World"image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"