April 2014 Moms
Options

Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

Re: Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

• Options
    AprilMay9 said:

loveyoga7 said:

"My family kept saying they couldn't buy anything if they didn't know the gender."
    I was not kind in that thread. That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard of.

*Ok, now I'm convinced that you just like to pounce and make yourself feel prideful in your hateful and ignorant comments. Take off those ugly sunglasses and fugly hat! That's right hide your face you fucking coward.
    Uh, really? You find fault with a strong opinion and... You attack someone's photo? Wow. You raise such an evolved point, there. Bravo. 8->
    Did I miss something here? Can someone explain the backstory? Also colleenswerb is wearing glasses and a hat? I am so confused.

Edit: I'm on mobile so can't see sigs.
    Check out the "is it rude to ask people to include gift receipts" thread. And she's talking about Colleenswerb's profile pic.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    thomas930 said:

Because I'm and AW and the baby hormones are making me all sappy.

My pup is almost 11 months old!! He is growing too fast and I miss my tiny puppy!

He looks like a lion!!! Soooo sweet

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @karissamonzo
    I always tell people that if a lion and a dog had a baby then it would look like my him :) We actually call him our lion cub. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
                                ~Missed MC at 8 weeks. D&C at 12 weeks on 4/17/13~ 
       Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    P&B715 said:

When will sneezing stop hurting???

I HATE sneezing! And it seems I've been doing it a lot lately!
    Mom to 10 year old DS and 7 year old DD. Twin girls coming soon!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Eija3014 said:

I made hot chocolate and then decided to add a little bit of my peppermint mocha creamer to it. Best choice I've made all day.

Thanks! Now I have to do this!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers                                                   Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    P.S it's in the mid 30's here today. Brrrrrrr cold weather = extra lazy me
  • Options
    I can't stop eating chips and dip. My DH hates my onion breath. He's gonna have to get used to it. I can't stop and baby needs it.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers                                                   Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @Thomas930 You're dog is at one of my favorite stages!!! We call it the lanky stage. They aren't quite grown in to everything. SOOOO adorable and awkward. That face is priceless!
    BabyFruit Ticker mean_girls_35345
  • Options
    Another random thought, I'm considering trying my maternity black dress tonight. I'm kind of excited and kind of not, mostly because I'm not sure if its still too big or not. (Haven't tried it on since I was 9 weeks. LOL) The sad part? I have no maternity tights and my regular tights are getting uncomfortable!!
  • Options
    I had a dream it was Friday. I awoke to find out it was a lie, and then I threw up bile & mucus. Thursday is already looking a lot like Wednesday

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
    April 14 August Siggy Challenge- "This time last year.."
  • Options
    embear22 said:

I just had pizza for second breakfast all while seriously contemplating going and buying more christmas lights to start decorating out front.  I also wish I knew like two teenage boys who could come move the heavy furniture around to different rooms for me. So I can start making babies room. I love my husband, but I hate waiting around for him to get shit done like that and I hate that I can't do half the shit I used to.

my husbands not coming home for lunch today which means I'm going to stay in pajama pants all day and not shower till probably around 430!

I'm having some weird nesting urges like wanting to paint a room and baseboards and the bases around the stairs and reorganize my kitchen cabinets. Why painting? The one thing I should not do. The other day (I guess my center of gravity is changing) I was squatting down to get something out of a cabinet and just straight up fell over... lol
    I totally have the painting urge, too! We just found out baby is a boy, and I want to deploy my baby boy nursery design NOW. I'm going to try and quell the urge by ordering the fitted sheet first and picking paint swatches to coordinate with it. Maybe swatches will help??
  • Options
    Is it sneaky that when we were painting all the rooms after moving here in March, that the second bedroom I wanted to paint yellow? hehe. I had a yellow nursery and it was adorable, so, I kinda planned ahead. Just a tad. 
  • Options
    embear22 said:

I just had pizza for second breakfast all while seriously contemplating going and buying more christmas lights to start decorating out front.  I also wish I knew like two teenage boys who could come move the heavy furniture around to different rooms for me. So I can start making babies room. I love my husband, but I hate waiting around for him to get shit done like that and I hate that I can't do half the shit I used to.

my husbands not coming home for lunch today which means I'm going to stay in pajama pants all day and not shower till probably around 430!

I'm having some weird nesting urges like wanting to paint a room and baseboards and the bases around the stairs and reorganize my kitchen cabinets. Why painting? The one thing I should not do. The other day (I guess my center of gravity is changing) I was squatting down to get something out of a cabinet and just straight up fell over... lol
    I get sick of waiting for DH too! I painted babies room (maybe i should say twin's room) last week with my sister and am so happy it's done! I did wear a mask and kept the window open though! I'm with you on moving furniture, I want to move my bedroom around so bad so I can make room for their bassinets!

Ps. sorry you fell over, make sure you have some help with painting! We don't want you to be on any ladders now [-X
  • Options
    I can't believe there are 100+ comments on the ear piercing thread... Some people. /:)
  • Options

I totally paint while pregnant.

Me too!! Is this frowned upon??
    September Siggy Challenge: What I Sing in the Shower: Little Mermaid "Part Of That World"image

• Options
    I couldn't remember if my meeting at work started at 9 or 9:30. I got here at 8:58. It starts at 9:30...

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
    April 14 August Siggy Challenge- "This time last year.."
  • Options
    OMG right?!? I'm nervous about going to Pottery Barn Kids to get the fitted sheet. Like I saw it online, it's only $19 and I know the rest of the bedding set is a waste of money. But! I have a feeling that I'll walk in there and just be so overcome by my hormones that I crumble and buy everything remotely cute. Help me, I'm poor :(
  • Options

I'm stopping at Target tonight to get me some awesome comfy pants.

I regret posting my weight-related thread. You all helped me so much, but I didn't realize it was gonna cause that much of an issue, I feel bad, I'm sorry ladies!

I don't want to have to be around the only other lady that works in my building because OMG STOP DROWNING YOURSELF IN PERFUME every morning. It's bad enough I have to pee 400 times a day and you re-spray yourself all the flipping time.

I don't feel like cooking dinner tonight. I should convince DH to stop and get something.

I wish this coffee company website (I have to order break room supplies for work) would stop crashing AS I TRY AND CHECKOUT. And then I have to re-do my cart. Oh, today.

I should go home. Start over!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

image  image image

• Options
    Also, I just started a Target registry! This almost feels real! Woohoooo!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

image  image image

• Options
    I don't miss having my period. At all.
    I had that same thought a few minutes ago, totally random, but I thought how nice it's been!
  • Options
    poru said:
    I totally paint while pregnant.
    Me too!! Is this frowned upon??
    I painted the ceiling of our garage on top of a ladder at 9 months.  My DH got concerned and asked that I wear a mask (even though it was no VOC); there was no concern that the fat ass wobbly woman at the top of a ladder reaching up could fall.  I both love and hate him for that.
    I HATE painting ceilings. But it makes the room look more than 100% better and every time I painted a ceiling, it shocked me. 
  • Options
    Doctor jut called. Back on bed rest. Why wouldn't they tell me this at the appt yesterday. Pray for my peanut. I am not ready to meet him yet! No until at least march

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"