May 2014 Moms

UO

Re: UO

• 2ismymax said:

Kmbaybay said:

Chellbell20 I hate it for you, I really do. But what i hate worse is the way that the research to save my nephews life will be effected. Sorry, but my nephews rare form of aggressive brain tumor is more important to me.

I am so confused...... Your nephew's cancer research will be halted because of the shutdown, but you are thrilled about it??  

I'm not going to feed you information.. That's why i said do your research, you may find that if you actually read what is included-- you may change your point of view. Educate yourself. Don't look at what people post online or send you links to- actually do the researched to get an unbiased opinion.
  • Kmbaybay said:

I'm thrilled with the government shut down, (and I'm a military family). It's about time something is done. Bash away.....

FFS, you're a moron! My husband and I are disabled vets, right now this is our only means of income, as well as the GI Bill. I also used to work at a law firm that helped vets get their disability and nearly all WWII and Vietnam vets rely on disability to survive.

Yup, I work with homeless vets, disabled vets, and their families.. Like I said I hate it for you- but I think it's for the greater good.. And I make no apologies.. I won't get into specifics- but yes- I am directly effected, yes both my husband and the work I do from home- both are hit hard, do we have to sacrifice-- yes, is it for the "greater good"-- absolutely.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey hey, we can make our arguments without throwing out grammatical, spelling, and syntactical errors.  Lets not go there, it makes the other person think that they won the UO because why else would be be picking apart what they wrote.  Lets not. 
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Hey hey, we can make our arguments without throwing out grammatical, spelling, and syntactical errors.  Lets not go there, it makes the other person think that they won the UO because why else would be be picking apart what they wrote.  Lets not. 

She should know she's not using it in the correct context. I don't think I won just because I corrected her. She hasn't even explained her side, she might have a valid point, however, I have yet to see it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimageimage

She should know she's not using it in the correct context. I don't think I won just because I corrected her. She hasn't even explained her side, she might have a valid point, however, I have yet to see it.
    no no you got me all wrong here.  I am totally agreeing with you.  You don't want HER to think she won because we are correcting her spelling and grammar.  My experience is that people interpret that as having nothing more useful to add to the argument. 
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014

no no you got me all wrong here.  I am totally agreeing with you.  You don't want HER to think she won because we are correcting her spelling and grammar.  My experience is that people interpret that as having nothing more useful to add to the argument. 

Oh, I understand now. My apologies.

imageimageimage

• Kmbaybay said:

2ismymax said:

Kmbaybay said:

Chellbell20 I hate it for you, I really do. But what i hate worse is the way that the research to save my nephews life will be effected. Sorry, but my nephews rare form of aggressive brain tumor is more important to me.

I am so confused...... Your nephew's cancer research will be halted because of the shutdown, but you are thrilled about it??  
    I'm not going to feed you information.. That's why i said do your research, you may find that if you actually read what is included-- you may change your point of view. Educate yourself. Don't look at what people post online or send you links to- actually do the researched to get an unbiased opinion.

So I tried to "do my own research" but I can't find anything about Obamacare stopping medical research. I see where it makes getting preventive care more affordable, which will catch cancers and the like earlier and therefore increase chance of survival. Could you possibly link your sources for how it will harm medical research? Because I have done my homework and this is the first I'm hearing about this and it's the first real negative I've seen about Obamacare.

Regardless shutting down our government over Obamacare is not the answer. Obamacare needs to be dealt with separately, and should have been in the last 3 years. Also, I didn't mean to make my comment all about me either, I'm feeling a little selfish now. I am more worried about our vets and others receiving and living soley on government assistance. DH and I will get by, it was just my immediate example.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I hate when obviously pregnant women smoke in general but even more so when they do it in public! It just seems so attention grabby, like when 12 year olds do it.. And IM a smoker, both times I've been PG I have quit on my own before 9 weeks. It's not that hard. Just don't do it. Or wait till you are home.. Just yuck.

Someone should call CPS on woman like you! Your so proud you quit before 9 weeks? Great job...you smoked the entire time your unborn child was developing all their major organs. It amazes me how some woman spend their lives trying to conceive and suffer miscarriage after miscarriage...yet irresponsible/ignorant people like you float thru life as if your invincible. I will pray for your unborn child's health as well as a wake up call for you.

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    czarmom said:

oh, FFFS.   let me get some more popcorn!

OMG, that pic made me almost piss my pants at my desk! HA!

BFP #1 - DS 2007

BFP #2 - 8/25/13 - mmc 10/10/13

BFP #3 - 1/14/14 - EDD 9/30/14

• The responsible thing to do is quit before getting KU. If she did suffer MC in the past, now we know why. All I'm saying is, take some responsibility...your creating a helpless human life!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think birth plans are awesome, I have had my entire plan written out since we first started ttc.

I don't agree with csections being considered births or deliveries, to me it's an insult to mothers that actually did birth their children. Csections are surgical extractions and should be referred to as such.

I'm dreading telling work I'm pregnant because I don't want people asking how I'm feeling everyday.

• I hate when obviously pregnant women smoke in general but even more so when they do it in public! It just seems so attention grabby, like when 12 year olds do it.. And IM a smoker, both times I've been PG I have quit on my own before 9 weeks. It's not that hard. Just don't do it. Or wait till you are home.. Just yuck.
    Someone should call CPS on woman like you! Your so proud you quit before 9 weeks? Great job...you smoked the entire time your unborn child was developing all their major organs. It amazes me how some woman spend their lives trying to conceive and suffer miscarriage after miscarriage...yet irresponsible/ignorant people like you float thru life as if your invincible. I will pray for your unborn child's health as well as a wake up call for you.
    Can't we just be thankful she quit!? I'm sure it hard. I don't smoke, so I don't know. Anyway, I say kudos for quitting no matter when she did it. I know people who've smoked their entire pregnancy. And you don't know that she hasn't struggled with infertility or miscarriages.
    seriously  

BFP #1 - DS 2007

• I think birth plans are awesome, I have had my entire plan written out since we first started ttc.

I don't agree with csections being considered births or deliveries, to me it's an insult to mothers that actually did birth their children. Csections are surgical extractions and should be referred to as such.

I'm dreading telling work I'm pregnant because I don't want people asking how I'm feeling everyday.

FFS you suck. 

My opinion and I'm entitled to it, that is what this post is intended for, right?

• We have far too many check in posts. A spotting post? Seriously? It's not going to stop the random annoying posts. How about we have a daily "did you poop today" check in while we're at it. I'm crabby.
    Like the cloth diaper check in? Seriously.
    Hell to the yes.

BFP #1 - DS 2007

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"