June 2019 Moms

Introduce Yourself Here!!

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!

• Loading the player...
  • @harrierwife congrats!! ❤️❤️ I’ll miss you around TTGP
  • reomommyreomommy member
    edited October 2018
    Hi, I'm Hope. I'm 4+1 today with baby #4. We're very excited as we've been trying for 19 months and had a miscarriage in July. This will be our last. 

**Image Removed by Admin**
  • Hello ladies!  My name is Tanya and my fiance and I are expecting our first child together in June.  This is a wonderful surprise.  We had been trying for 6 months after an early miscarriage so hoping for a long uneventful 9 months!
  • Hi June Ladies! My name is Amanda.  My husband and I have been married for 9 years and together for 12...we are expecting our 3rd child EDD June 18th.  We have a 7 year old son and 4 year old daughter so I feel like we are starting all over again.  I have sold/given away all of my baby items.  I look forward to getting to know all of you and wish you all a H&H and uneventful pregnancy!

• My names Bethany. I'm 34. I have 3 children.  I miscarried last yr on Halloween. I got a positive pregnancy test Sept 11th.. bled for a week after that... however hcg has been rising. I had an ultrasound last weds and there was a gestational sac measuring 5wks 0days. I should be further along. I go Oct 22nd for another ultrasound.  If this baby sticks and grows. I'll be 7wks 5days at my ultrasound on 10/22. I'm hope it sticks. My ed would be 6/5/19 based on the ultrasound 10/3.  
    My kids are 8(boy) , 6(girl) and 3(boy). I homeschool and my husband and I have been married 9yrs. 
  • I have a question... those of u with a June 5th due date..when do u think u ovulated?
  • Hi! I found out on Friday night that I'm pregnant for the second time (my DD was born in Sept 2015) :) went to the Dr. on Saturday and had an early scan. We saw a very faint heartbeat. So excited!
  • edited October 2018
    *lurking*

@harrierwife OMG!!! So happy for you!!!!

• *I’d be terrible at lurking IRL because I’m audibly squealing right now*

@harrierwife yaaaaassssss girl!!!! I’ve been stalking you all weekend because I was convinced you’d turn a test with that chart. I hope this turned your birthday weekend around for you. So so so happy for you. Hugs, I’m going to miss you but thrilled you’re joining the best company in the June BMB. ❤️❤️ 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• *Lurking*
    AHHH!!!! Congrats, @harrierwife!! I am so, so happy for you! <3

TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• *lurking*
    Congratulations, @harrierwife!!  So happy for you!  I had a feeling when I went on TTGP this morning and you weren't there! H&H 9 months!
  • @meatballs37 - this is insane. And it ain't over. 
  • yayyyyy @klmcguire congrats!! 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Hello Ladies, 
    so excited to be apart of this group. My name is Tracy and I am a SAHM to a beautiful 5yr old lil girl named Gracelyn. I also have two step kids that are 20 and 18 but have raised them since they were 9 and 8. I just found out I’m preggo about a week ago, my due date is June 13th which is my hubby’s  Dads birthday that is in heaven. My husband and I thought we were done having kids after Gracelyn. We talked about it for the last few years but he felt like he was done. He’s 46 and I’m 35 so he felt like he was too old for another. That kinda went out the window this last few months when I got baby fever again and he also seemed more open to it. We decided to try once and we ended up with a BFP. One try gals!!!! It took me 7 months with Gracelyn so I was totally shocked also a bit nervous after I saw the results. My immediate feeling was “what did we do” since everything has been so easy the last few years. Now we are super excited and can’t wait to be on this journey again. 
  • Hi everyone! I’ve hesitated to join in here, the acronyms are a little overwhelming.. 😂 I live in Brooklyn, NY with my husband (we’ve been together since high school, so over a decade) and this is our first time expecting! I work in the corporate world & teach yoga on the side, so I’m excited to practice yoga throughout my pregnancy.

I got my first positive test result on 10/2, right at 4 weeks. Despite the 6/6 positive tests and ongoing symptoms, I’m still having a hard time believing this is real or getting attached to the idea until my first dr. appt on 10/22. I’m trying my best to be present and enjoy every step of this process, even as there’s a constant worry lingering in the back of my head. I’m sure many of you feel the same, just trying to remind myself that whatever happens is meant to be. 

Happy to be here with you all and wishing everyone healthy babies & pregnancies 💗
  • Hi everyone! My name is Jess and this will be my first! Hubby and I are both 30. We live in Maryland with our pocket lab mix, Buddy. EDD is 6/14. I got my BFP exactly a week ago and it still doesn’t seem real. @tc_nyc what you said really resonated with me - I’ve taken 6 positive tests as well and had symptoms and I still am having trouble believing it! I’ve had a lot of anxiety in the past week about this and work stuff, and I’m trying to just relax, take care of myself, and think positively.

I’m happy to be here and looking forward to connecting with you all!
  • Hi, I’m Melinda! Just got my BFP & confirmation from the doctor. I am due June 24th. I have an amazing husband & an almost three year old daughter.