June 2019 Moms

Introduce Yourself Here!!

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!

• @prpl11butterfly Jury's still out, however, my chart looks vastly different than it has with all of my previous BFP's basically from the moment I started taking baby aspirin and B12 with L-5-MTHF. Fingers crossed!
  • Hello All!

I am excited to be in the group because I am a first time mom and I am very nervous. My husband (28) and I(29) have been married for two years but dated for 8 years prior to that. We are both in the LEO world.

My LP was 9/3 and I will be 8 weeks on 10/30 and have my ultrasound that day. I am praying for twins as I am very career oriented and would like to make this pregnancy one time the charm. I’m due on 6/10.
  • Loading the player...
  • @ruby696 Yay!! Welcome :)  So happy to see you here, Fx for a sticky bean!
  • **dirty lurker** congrats @ruby696!! I knew June wasn't done yet ;) 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @ruby696 - I KNEW IT! I've been stalking your posts. <3 Congrats!
  • *dirty lurker* Yayyyyy @ruby696 your chart was looking SO good, hopefully you have the stickiest little bean. Hugs for H&H9, friend! <3 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @tc_nyc, I’m in Brooklyn too! Where do you teach yoga? I’m considering finally taking the plunge this time around and attempting some prenatal yoga 
  • @antera23 Congratulations! It's so nice to see you here!!
  • Hi @antera23! So happy to have you join us!
  • Hi everyone, I'm pregnant with my third, edd June 14 based on lmp but I'm expecting that to change after my first US on Tuesday because my cycles can be up to 40 days long. I have 1 & 2 year old little boys. We struggled with infertility for 4 years before conceiving twice with IUI (lost the first early on) and this is our second "surprise". 

My first 2 labors were unmedicated hospital births and I'm still nursing both of my kids and plan to nurse through this pregnancy as well. I'm 36 and this will definitely be our last.
  • @Livepretty09 I'm so sorry to hear you lost your son. It's not the same but I lost one of my nephews to SIDs. He would be 7. It's an unbearable pain that never goes away. Hugs to you. I hope you have a H&H pregnancy.
  • Hi everybody! I'm 27 and SO is 28. We live in the midwest and have one angel baby and our rainbow baby, DD who will be 1 in a few weeks. EDD is 6/22 
  • Hi everyone! Excited to post here. FTM, married, 32 (both of us) and in accounting as a job. 

DH and I are your typical whirlwind romance story: boy meets girl, girl awkwardly flirts for a few months until it clicks for boy who realizes he feels the same attraction, boy pulls girl close in restaurant parking lot and gives her the last first kiss of her life. Two years later they’re married, and loving the newlywed life.  Girl starts feeling generally pretty crappy. Doc says “oh you’re just fat”. Girl says “I’m taking a test to confirm there’s nothing amiss downstairs”. Girl is now mama. Boy is now dad. Both are over the moon to be parents but are trying not to be scared too. Girl is considering yelling at her PCP. Boy is considering throwing her rotten doc from the highest point in the city. 

Which, this is all true. I had (have?) PCOS and I had gone to my doc in August to discuss what I should do if DH and I want kids someday. She said I need to lose weight (that’s all they ever say to me ugh) and they’d see what else from there. No help. No guidance. No “if you’re thinking about trying maybe stop taking your birth control”. No “let’s have a look at your ovaries and see what’s up.” Just “you’re fat fix it, or you won’t get pregnant.” So here I was on BC and fat and on medication for anxiety and told “no way all of that will let you get one past the goalie” (paraphrasing obvs) so imagine the shock when I got two BFPs on at home tests and one at the ob-gyn.  

DH and I are so stoked for Spud to come into our lives. They’re already a great little guest. I’m sure they’ll be the sweetest little thing when they’re born too. I see so many friends dealing with rough pregnancies and I’m a little worried that I’m not having more trouble but also super thankful. I’m on the phone all day for work and bring sick would NOT be good for me. I feel them there still. Not blind hope (I hope) but I legitimately feel them in my body, growing and chilling out. DH and I are going to our first US appt on Friday and we’re so excited to see and hear our baby. I’m already tearing up. 

Talk to you soon I hope, mamas!!!