June 2018 Moms

Randoms • w/o 3/26

Re: Randoms • w/o 3/26

• @May14th2011 Hope YH is okay. 

@krashke I made my DH drink a beer with dinner the other night because I wanted a few sips. Can’t wait to give birth and enjoy all those delicious summer ales. 

@ffw0617 She got called out for her “holier than” attitude and then posted like one more time in the beginning of the second tri. 
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • @May14th2011 I'm glad you got some comforting news rather quickly (for the ER). But, it's so frustrating not to get answers so hopefully they direct you well with next steps! 
  • @LaceyBee522 I have you beat...last October was our 3 year so I went to Macy's on my lunch break day of and bought MH a watch with a leather band. Went to Target and got a card and some wrapping paper and wrapped it up at my desk. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• @dinodna3 thanks for the update. I must have missed that. 
    Me:27 DH: 31 Married Since: 08/2016
    TTC: 08/2017 EDD: 6/11/2018 FTM
  • @LaceyBee522 FX for you! I'm sure you can find a way to make the extra $200 a month work. I always freak out when were are increasing our monthly spending, be it a new mortgage/rent or an additional car payment, even if I've crunched all the numbers and on paper it looks ok and we always get into a new rhythm and make it work. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• @izza2 Linkssssss! 

@LaceyBee522 FX you get the 10th floor apt! 
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @izza2 @dinodna3 I was trying to remember what went down with her on that (I think it was a UO) thread. Will have to do some research. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ffw0617 seriously. My mom is leaving today, but she's coming back May 5th to stay through the birth and 2-4 weeks after (no return ticket yet), and I started to think, like, "Oh it'll be warmer then, maybe we can do all the things we didn't do this trip because it was so cold, etc." And then I was like WAIT BUT WHAT IF THE BABY COMES EARLY lol.  :#:#:#
  • @2589 it was the STM thread
  • LaceyBee522LaceyBee522 member
    edited March 2018
    @izza2 Oh, wow, just fell down that rabbit hole. What are Usborne books? Is it a pyramid scheme thing? 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @LaceyBee522 usborne is an mlm but they really have amazing and educational books.  They use them in schools and I know several of my local libraries carry many of their books.

They are some of our most read and dd's favorite books!
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @May14th2011 glad to see the update about your DH.  Hopefully they can find some other answer for you.  Why are men always so reluctant to go get care when it's really needed... ?
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @izza2 +1 on the links!! I want to get enjoyment out of your hard work! I definitely remember diving into that STM thread when it happened. 

@LaceyBee522 please continue the updates! I'm so invested in your apartment hunt. Was even talking to MH about it and now he's asking about your progress. Lol. FX you get the 10th floor unit! 
    Me 30 Him 30
    Married
     August 2015
    DS born 5/23/2018
    TTC #2 July 2020

• @izza2 @2589 and other ladies: Here's the link for which I believe you were looking.
  • I've been having this tightness/discomfort on one vertical maybe 3 inch spot on my belly since Friday. It's not terrible or constant but not sure what it is. Anyways, I took a bath for the first time in about 20 weeks and it was glorious! The pain was not there and I felt completely relaxed. When I stood up, there it was... So I'm determined it's some kind of stretching. I see more baths on the horizon!
  • @sabby2 you're not alone...little man is sitting low and causing me so much discomfort, DD has been going nonstop all day and DH is at a work dinner, so we had ice cream for dinner bc cooking for myself and a 2 year old sounded miserable and then I put on a Bugs Life so DD will finally just sit still and I can sit on my phone and distract myself
  • @katie121209 could you be dehydrated? If I don’t drink enough water my knees and lower legs ache. 

• jsl82jsl82 member
    Sorry for the panic attacks I caused by posting the birth announcements I really really hope it is at least a 6 weeks until anyone has to use it. December will have their birth announcements post stickied before us, so I guess we really can't use it anyway. Agreed that I would love to see the links @izza2 @LaceyBee522 I hope you get the apartment on the 10th floor!! At least you and YH are on the same page- it's so hard when you can't agree on real estate. Also happy anniversary- my 3 year is this summer, so thanks for the leather heads up. @May14th2011 good luck figuring out what is wrong with YH. MH is also in the group of men that wouldn't go to the doctor/ er. I don't understand why they can't schedule their own appointments and go to the doctor.
    me 35/ DH 39
    married 8/22/2015
    BFP#1- 4/2014 edd 1/1/15 mmc/d&c 6/2014
    BFP#2- 10/2015 edd- 6/29/2016 mmc/ d&c 12/2015
    BFP#3- 4/30/2016 DD1 12/27/16
    BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18

• @izza2 good google sleuthing. I’ve been wondering too. What does one do with an 800 stroller on an island?

@sabby2 because all toddler shoes are annoying as hell. 

My partner asked if I wanted to second chair his trial in a few weeks. I’ll be 33-35 weeks for the two week trial. It is such a challenge to go into the office now that I can’t imagine being in a courtroom.  It to mention, I don’t have any suits that fit. But I’m not sure how to say no without using the pregnancy card. 
  • @marcus7676 big dilemma! That was among my many motivations to leave work a couple weeks ago. I handled all the litigation for the firm (6 trials last year alone), and we had 2 trials scheduled for May and one for June. I knew my boss would either have me do them or do all the work helping who did do them. I didn’t think that was right or fair especially considering he changed the insurance policy and upped my workload as my pregnancy progressed. Let me know what you decide to do. I’d be a no for me, 2 week trial is too stressful.
    Me:27 DH: 31 Married Since: 08/2016
    TTC: 08/2017 EDD: 6/11/2018 FTM
  • @marcus7676 - if you don’t want to do it, you could point out that it’s pretty late in your pregnancy and you wouldn’t want to leave him hanging if (heaven forbid) anything happened and you went into labor early. And suggest it might be better for him to have someone he knew would be able to be there the whole trial? 
  • @izza2 I think I need to ask for a pm please ;)
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Regarding the annoying toddler shows, could they please just have another show that isn’t Dora on in the morning?! That’s our main tv time while I am trying to enjoy my breakfast and snuggle time and I’m just so over her lol. 
  • How many regs are we down to now?  I was skimming through that STM post and there are a lot of people who no longer post who were fairly regular at the beginning.
  • Not sure, @marcus7676.  I know I was MIA for about 3 weeks due to a heavy work schedule, but I'm back now.  I haven't been tracking regular activity, but random activity always sticks out to me.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
    Third Son - due June 9, 2018
  • @izza2 - aah good digging!

LaceyBee522            please keep us posted!!  The 3 br sounded perfect!

• Lol @momac1919 Mickey Mouse Clubhouse it is in our house too... occasionally the Mickey roadster racer show is an acceptable alternative but usually not. Everybody stand up and do the hot dog dance!  :p

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @2589 oh my god the hot dog dance...if I don't stand up and bob up and down with her during the hot dog dance, she walks over to me, pulls my arm until I stand up and says "Mommy, dance" in her very demanding dictator toddler voice...and now I'm at my desk at work singing hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog in my head  :D