June 2018 Moms

Randoms • w/o 3/26

Re: Randoms • w/o 3/26

• @catlady1215 yes yes yes. DH and I have been wondering what their angle is. Like is this show feminist or not? Obv Everlasting is not, but it seems like the creators of Unreal want to be. I think maybe their point is that women can be sexist too, which is obviously true, but I wish they had a balancing element. 
  • Does anyone else ever think about how much more tempting it would be to get pregnant over and over and over if we created puppies instead...? (I mean, I love babies, but puppies....)
  • Loading the player...
  • @2589 keep us posted. I keep my last refill of progesterone pills with me in my purse just in case 
    Me:27 DH: 31 Married Since: 08/2016
    TTC: 08/2017 EDD: 6/11/2018 FTM
  • @catlady1215 I commend you for your calm answer lol Tbh I would have a hard time because technically - not biologically, more 'name wise' - there is a 'bone'
  • jsl82 said:
    @doxiemoxie212 as someone who is expecting her 2nd in under 2 years (basically pregnant over and over) I'm thinking this is my last pregnancy and when I die I'm coming back as a sea horse so DH (DH seahorse) can be pregnant next life. 

I have told my H that next kid is up to him if he wants a 2nd lol he asked if we were turning into seahorses ... I said yes and kept sending him seahorse gifs - because I'm that kinda wife lmao
  • Guys the halo bassinest my mom got us arrived a week ago, and it’s just sitting in its giant box on the floor in our bedroom. I want to unbox it. But then it’s out of the box and in the way.  :|
  • but @doxiemoxie212 isn't your mom gone? So couldn't you just keep it in the guest bedroom? And then by the time she gets back you might want it unboxed anyway so you're prepared. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• How I can tell baby is getting bigger, I will feel something pushing up by my ribs, not sure if it is a foot or a butt but I will push it back down and then I can feel a hand or head down by my pubic bone. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• LaceyBee522LaceyBee522 member
    edited March 2018
    @doxiemoxie212, but isn't it just sitting in the giant box in the way right now? Edited for clarification: either way, it is in the way. Just take it out of the box so you can look at it and oogle it and play with it.

@krashke It freaks me out when that happens!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @doxiemoxie212 the biggest thing about the halo bassinest is the base, it takes up a lot of floor space. I wouldn't open it yet, if it were me. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @krashke yes but my bff is with us until Saturday, and then the guest room is really really small so I actually don’t know if it would fit in there? I guess I could put it on the bed. 

@LaceyBee522 it’s more... contained in the box. I guess I’m nervous about dust I don’t know. That’s dumb of me tho. 
  • @doxiemoxie212 Not dumb. @Austenista had a good point. I'm just the type of person who likes to open new stuff and mess with it. Even if I can't use it yet. I've shocked myself that I haven't opened the few baby items I have so far (one is a pump, though, so not much I can do with that). 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • jsl82jsl82 member
    @doxiemoxie212 I opened mine almost immediately and pulled the bassinest mattress/ cradle part out of the box to air out.  The rest is still in pieces (and I could have easily closed and re- taped up the box again).  I just wanted to make sure the mattress had plenty of time to air out- they are stinky right out of the box.
    me 35/ DH 39
    married 8/22/2015
    BFP#1- 4/2014 edd 1/1/15 mmc/d&c 6/2014
    BFP#2- 10/2015 edd- 6/29/2016 mmc/ d&c 12/2015
    BFP#3- 4/30/2016 DD1 12/27/16
    BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18

• @LaceyBee522 clearly I’m the same since I’m itching to open it. Also the dockatot is downstairs with the doormen in package jail right now. And our bumbo changing pad is in its (much more reasonably sized box) in the corner of our living room. I WANT TO PLAY BUT THERES NO OUTSIDE BABY YET lol
  • doxiemoxie212  I think I would be opening it and saying the DaT and changing pad need to be stored IN the Halo because then it is just 1 thing taking up space instead of 3
  • @kmurdock925 now you’re innovating. This might be the solution I was looking for. You get a gold star! 
  • We got a bunch of bottles from a coworker. I've already started re-arranging the cupboard to ensure we have space. Thought we had a lot, but our cupboard may be larger than I originally thought lmao!
  • @doxiemoxie212 But your doggo needs to test it all out to be sure it is safe for baby! 

We dog sit my friend's 14 year old miniature poodle fairly often. We just got one of those 3 Moms futuristic looking baby rockers from a friend. I'm dying to put the poodle into it. If I do, I promise to share video with y'all. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @LaceyBee522 clearly I’m the same since I’m itching to open it. Also the dockatot is downstairs with the doormen in package jail right now. And our bumbo changing pad is in its (much more reasonably sized box) in the corner of our living room. I WANT TO PLAY BUT THERES NO OUTSIDE BABY YET lol
    what's package jail?
    I'm picturing a small caged area that says "do not open"
  • @doxiemoxie212 definitely definitely agree.
    also, I need Rachel and Quinn to be more on the same wave length. both such badasses, I need them to be badasses together.

@misskittydanger I've gotten pretty good at the very short answers.. basically so I could leave the room quickly and laugh at the stuff that comes out of his mouth. he's old enough to see me giggle and will just think everythings a big joke lol.

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • @Amphibious22 that’s how I felt when we first moved to dc 5-6 years ago (things were cheaper then but no longer). It blew my mind. 
  • Does anyone else ever think about how much more tempting it would be to get pregnant over and over and over if we created puppies instead...? (I mean, I love babies, but puppies....)
    Have you seen Boss Baby yet?  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
    Third Son - due June 9, 2018
  • @doxiemoxie212 I think I'm reversed on that. I prefer babies to puppies, haha. 
  • @doxiemoxie212 I think I'm reversed on that. I prefer babies to puppies, haha. 
    I agree. I like puppies but I definitely don’t have the patience for them now.  
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @dinodna3 that is frustrating I hate waiting for results but fx that means it’s good news! 
  • @2589 So many FX for you. 

@dinodna3 hopefully it is a good sign but that is definitely frustrating! 

+1 to babies over puppies. I’m dreading potty training DD because of pee on the floor 

AFM: went to NY Mets opening day. I’ve officially decided I’m too pregnant to deal with large crowds like that again. 
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @2589 let’s spin the news as positive - still closed! Hopefully things stay that way. At least no you have a reason for no sex (if you fall in the don’t touch me camp?). 
  • @sunshineandwhiskey We are going to the Mets game on Saturday!! I’m a Cards fan, though. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @2589 Yay to closed cervix!  Take it easy and let that sucker stay closed for several weeks to come.
  • @llamamama14 I'm with you!!  I don't enjoy being pregnant enough to do that!
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker