June 2018 Moms

Randoms • w/o 3/26

Re: Randoms • w/o 3/26

• Welcome back @sunshineandwhiskey!

@catlady1215 DD asks me if every man she sees going into the men’s restroom has a “penuss”. It’s so fun in public. 
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • @2589 I've had some spotting days after intercourse before so hopefully it really is just that. FX everything's all good. 
    Me 30 Him 30
    Married
     August 2015
    DS born 5/23/2018
    TTC #2 July 2020

• @katie121209 glad they caught it. It's crazy how serious UTI's can get sometimes if left untreated. 

@2589 hopefully they're right and that's all it is. Good job being vigilant and letting them know about it. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • catlady1215catlady1215 member
    edited March 2018
    @krashke I've only just started catching deliveries a wk or so ago and haven't seen any placenta deliveries.
    and can i just say, I'll be sooo all about those videos after baby comes but they make me so nervous at the moment. Just like with DS, I could not get enough of 'baby story' during the first month after I had him.

@may14th2011 oh ds has asked me if i 'have one of these?' As he pulls it out. I tell him no.... After reminding him he can't ask people that OR pull it out, he then asks me if he can see... ugh lol. 

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • @katie121209 I hope you feel better!  With DD I had to go to triage for the same reason, and then they told me it was a UTI.  Its crazy how sneaky they can be!

@2589 FX everything is okay!
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I hope everything checks out okay @dinodna3
  • FX for all positive diagnoses ladies! @2589 @katie121209  @dinodna3
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @sunshineandwhiskey welcome back!! Sorry for all the stressful stuff that went on!!

@dinodna3 hope everything checks out okay tomorrow
    @2589 spotting is always scary. Glad your ob thinks it's nothing serious!

@katie121209 tricky UTI!!  feel better soon and I hope your leg pain goes away!!
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @catlady1215 A Baby Story as in on TLC from like back in the day? I watch that every morning, 2 episodes prior to work :#
  • @stephcat421 yes! I loooved that show during maternity leave. I cried almost every episode cause it felt so fresh. It's not on anymore here :( maybe I should check Amazon or Hulu.
  • @catlady1215 bummer, just watched a recorded version tonight that I didn't get to watch from this morning. Pretty sure I made DH watch because it was a good episode that discussed so much for the labor part he was so fascinated (dialation, effacement, cervidil, pitocin, contractions after water breaking) etc. It's been my guilty pleasure most of this pregnancy!
  • @2589 Sorry about the spotting. Glad it turned out okay. 

@katie121209 wow, that’s a crazy way for a uti to present itself. Hope the antibiotics help quickly!

I used to love watching a baby story too. 
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @2589 also make sure its not low progesterone 
    Me:27 DH: 31 Married Since: 08/2016
    TTC: 08/2017 EDD: 6/11/2018 FTM
  • Thanks @ffw0617 I’ll keep that in mind. The spotting has let up this morning but if it comes around again it’s worth a mention especially since I was progesterone deficient and relied on the suppositories first tri. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @izza2 No, it's not just you. I know that I'm pregnant and there is an actual fetus in there, but it doesn't always register as a baby in my mind. It's weird. 
  • @izza2 yes all the time lol

@dinodna3 hope everything looks good today!

DD born 6/21/2018
    DS born 9/24/2020
  • @dinodna3 FX today!
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @katie121209 I've heard about UTI's showing differently in pregnant women, but never knew of that degree. Glad they caught it!

@catlady1215 I must have missed it, what'd you say about the bones question? Good for future reference for myself, because I 100% see our LO going up to our male friends and asking if they have a 'peenus' {idk why, but my H and I expect this once she starts asking questions}
  • @dinodna3 Keep us posted today! FX on good news.

@2589 Thinking of you. Hope the spotting quits soon. 

@katie121209 I'm glad they were able to figure out what was going on. Did you happen to have leg swelling before the pain? I had mega swelling last night in both my legs. When I woke up this morning they were painful and it was uncomfortable to stand. It sort of felt like they were both asleep, but they hurt.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks for all the kind words ladies!

@LaceyBee522 no leg swelling at all. No position changes would make them more comfortable. I was up last night with more fever and shakes I really hope this medicine starts reducing symptoms fast. 
  • @katie121209 Ugh, I'm sorry you were up with fever and shakes last night. That sounds awful and scary. (((hugs))). I hope the meds start working and you feel better soon. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @katie121209 hope you are starting to feel better this morning. 

@dinodna3 thinking of you today.  FX for good news.

@izza2 you are totally not alone. The part that really trips me out is how big they are right now. Maybe it's because I'm not small framed and have a longer torso, but thinking that hes like almost 3 pounds and 14 inches long has me like uhhh where?! Because his movements to me, while consistent, do not feel like hes that big. In my mind, hes still the Guinea pig or hamster. Then I look at 29 week old premies and think no effing way!
  • izza2izza2 member
    Glad to know I'm not alone!!

@amys614 - The only reason I feel like LO is actually as big as he is, is because at this point I can feel a foot on my right hand side (an inch or two from my rib), and what I'm assuming is his head in my left hip...
    Up until this past week or so, I definitely kept thinking he was the size of like a candy bar or something. :tongue:

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @izza2 every time i look at my cluttered messy house i think wtf are we gonna do with a baby? I’m not that scared of being a mom, I’m the oldest of 6 and my baby brother is only 11. so i kinda feel like I raised my younger siblings. DH scares me more than anything. Is he going to be helpful? Is he gonna panic? Plus there was a lot of us (in my immediate and extended family) this will be my first time doing this without all the family help and supprt. Because when my niece was born DH and I offered to take care once she hit 6 months (since she breastfeed exclusively up until that point) since my sister was 17 and hadn’t even graduated high school. But at least she had my mom. Its just me and DH. 
    Me:27 DH: 31 Married Since: 08/2016
    TTC: 08/2017 EDD: 6/11/2018 FTM
  • izza2izza2 member
    @dinodna3 - Keep us updated! When do you think you'll get results from the ultrasound?

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @misskittydanger I just calmly said 'no. no they don't have bones' as i grabbed my phone to text dh and chuckle to myself lol. as for the 'do you have one of these?' questions, I just told him girls don't have those. Luckily, these answers were enough for him for now.

• sending thoughts, prayers and hugs to all the ladies having some issues this week. hope all work out asap!
  • @doxiemoxie212 have you been watching unreal? whats your thoughts?
  • @2589 Let us know what you find out after you see your OB. Are you going today? 

@izza2 You aren't alone. Just last night MH and I were talking about maybe there are just labrador retrievers inside me and I'm going to have a litter of puppies instead. Lol! In our defense, we were both exhausted. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @2589 keep us posted on what your OB says. I hope the spotting stops soon.  
    @dinodna3 good luck with the ultrasound today. I hope everything looks okay.