February 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 8/20

Re: Weekly Randoms 8/20

• Options
    March just make my kids attack of the Crohn's disease at 2am way more interesting. Wth is up with that Logan chick. Smdh. It's always her. Always. 
    Oh no, that doesn't sound fun at all. I didn't eat earlier because I wasn't hungry annnd now I'm up (12:30 here) eating pizza and scrolling through March posts looking for more drama to read.
    DD - 4.15.16
  • Options
    I think it's funny that the logan chick in the march thread kept asking for admin to close the thread but she wasn't tagging anyone. Who do you think you are talking to? Do you really believe in bump gods? I know we have members that are admins too but It made me giggle 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think it's funny that the logan chick in the march thread kept asking for admin to close the thread but she wasn't tagging anyone. Who do you think you are talking to? Do you really believe in bump gods? I know we have members that are admins too but It made me giggle 
    Well, she does not seem to believe in science, so maybe she does believe in bump gods, or maybe she is just that narcissistic that she thinks everyone is just reading every word she writes. I was giggling too. 
  • Options
    @eggplantface

Conspiracies 
  • Options
    I tried to get husband to try for a March baby. LOL
  • Options
    I just can't get over the drama on there. And why would you sick around a group of women whom you claim to despise? Unless of course it's to keep the drama going. 

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• Options
    @SarahFoley725 thinking about you!!  Stay safe.  Harvey looks horrible.

Off to read read March post.  Work is interfering with my Bump today
  • Options
    Holy Guacamole on March!  That one person is always picking a fight and then calling the whole board mean.  She needs to just walk away 
  • Options
    Holy Guacamole on March!  That one person is always picking a fight and then calling the whole board mean.  She needs to just walk away 
    She did another post weeks ago called "If you're shallow" or something like that. I guess she posted a one off about normal heartrate at 5 or 6 weeks and was redirected to the weekly questions. Then someone else chimed in that the heart started beating at conception bit they just couldn't see it yet. When others said "actually....no...that's not how it works and you shouldn't put information out about a heartbeat at conception because you can unduly cause anxiety in people" they both got butthurt for people picking on "her beliefs". Then OP deleted original post & changed title and pulled a GBCB at least two or three times before it was closed. She's something else.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• Options
    She also sees posting gifs as "bullying"

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• Options
    sabriel1sabriel1 member
    edited August 2017
    FUCK YOU GLUCOSE TEST, YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER

And now back to talking about March. 
    Off to read thrread. 
    Did you fail or do you have to retake?

DD born Oct 2011 - DS#1 born Jan 2014 - DS#2 born Apr 2015 - DS#3 born Sept 2016 - LO#5 due Feb 7, 2018

• Options
    sabriel1 said:
    FUCK YOU GLUCOSE TEST, YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER

And now back to talking about March. 
    Off to read thrread. 
    Did you fail or do you have to retake?
    Failed the one hour yesterday, so I have to take the three hour sometime before my next appointment. 
  • Options
    Yes, she believes telling people they're wrong and giving them scientific, correct information is "bullying" and we should support each other all the time because we're women and telling people they're wrong about their gas being their fetus isn't supportive. I bet she also tells women with tons of pregnancy symptoms on 2DPO that they're totes preggers and should start planning the shower now.

@TattoosandLace I'm going to preface this by saying I'm a FTM and clueless about most prenatal testing but have heard of the 1-hour and 3-hour tests. I take it you failed the 1-hour? Watch out though, the March thread may give you white hot rage even more!
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    sabriel1sabriel1 member
    edited August 2017
    That sucks about the glucose test. With pregnancy number three I failed the one hour and passed the two hour. I hope you have a similar outcome. Why are you taking it so early? Do you have increased risk of it?

ETA: in pregnancy number four my numbers were so low after the test that the midwife called and started asking if I was having blackouts. It's funny how different each pregnancy can be

DD born Oct 2011 - DS#1 born Jan 2014 - DS#2 born Apr 2015 - DS#3 born Sept 2016 - LO#5 due Feb 7, 2018

• Options
    ash0625ash0625 member
    edited August 2017
    @TattoosandLace I'm sorry about the test.  I am raging as well, albeit for different reasons. Either way, I'll rage with you. 

ETA: punctuation 
  • Options
    I started feeling the creature in my uterus yesterday. Just saying. 

I am 16w3d though. 3rd time around. Maybe I should make my own AW thread about it. Just so I can see some awesome gifs. 
    But you're smack-dab in the right timeframe to feel movement so it's legit! This lady said at 11 weeks she felt movement.

TTC #1 since April 2015
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    sabriel1 said:
    That sucks about the glucose test. With pregnancy number three I failed the one hour and passed the two hour. I hope you have a similar outcome. Why are you taking it so early? Do you have increased risk of it?

ETA: in pregnancy number four my numbers were so low after the test that the midwife called and started asking if I was having blackouts. It's funny how different each pregnancy can be
    I was Dx with GD in my first pregnancy (failed the second draw by five points and he last draw by ONE FREAKING POINT. Did the testing four times a day. No wonky numbers no matter what I ate. 

Second pregnancy: passed the early one hour test. Then failed the one hour at the normal time. Passed the three hour. 

They said that I needed to take it early based on my BMI (which makes zero sense because GD doesn't discriminate like that).
  • Options
    @TattoosandLace I'll rage with you.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• Options
    @TattoosandLace  sorry about your test :(  Fingers crossed the next one goes better! 

I teach preschool and I really hate the "house area".  The kids destroy it every day.  I tried labeling things this year to make it easier to put away--nope, not getting it.  I realllllllly want to get rid of it, but I know how important it is for social development. Kids come to school and basically reenact everything they see and hear from home in our "house area"--so remember, your preschool teacher knows a lot more about your family dynamic than you think  ;)  It's always interesting to see how they "talk" on the phone or how they treat their "kids" when playing. 
  • Options
    @TattoosandLace  sorry about your test :(  Fingers crossed the next one goes better! 

I teach preschool and I really hate the "house area".  The kids destroy it every day.  I tried labeling things this year to make it easier to put away--nope, not getting it.  I realllllllly want to get rid of it, but I know how important it is for social development. Kids come to school and basically reenact everything they see and hear from home in our "house area"--so remember, your preschool teacher knows a lot more about your family dynamic than you think  ;)  It's always interesting to see how they "talk" on the phone or how they treat their "kids" when playing. 
    I've never heard of this type of play but this sounds like comedy gold. If it weren't a horrible invasion of privacy I'd love to see someone do a series where they tape the kids doing this and show it to us and film the parents' reaction.
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options

I love you
  • Options
    I love you

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• Options
    Boo on the glucose test @TattoosandLace.

I have seen March ranter's previous posts.  She just likes to argue.  She would probably say pantsless girl has the right to inflict herself upon us bc it makes her feel good.
  • Options
    @chucksmom15 Thanks girl!

Ladies, I may be MIA for a bit, but I certainly hope not. This hurricane is looking bad and every time they update something we are projected for way more rain! We are in the 20 inch range currently. DH, DD and I are stocked on food and water. I've lived here my whole life so I'm not too concerned. We should avoid any wind damage since it's actually hitting west of us. It's supposed to make landfall at some point tonight. I'll check in when I can (: sorry for the mini AW
  • Options
    @chucksmom15 Thanks girl!

Ladies, I may be MIA for a bit, but I certainly hope not. This hurricane is looking bad and every time they update something we are projected for way more rain! We are in the 20 inch range currently. DH, DD and I are stocked on food and water. I've lived here my whole life so I'm not too concerned. We should avoid any wind damage since it's actually hitting west of us. It's supposed to make landfall at some point tonight. I'll check in when I can (: sorry for the mini AW
    You can totally AW for this. Please try to stay safe!  
  • Options
    @SarahFoley725 Stay safe! And if you post an AW we won't redirect or flame you but will probably send happy gifs to show how glad we are that you're ok! (Please don't take the gifs as bullying!)

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• Options
    @SarahFoley725 stay safe!! @TattoosandLace good luck with your next test!

My daughter turned the big 1 yesterday! I wanted to cry happy/sad tears but didn't. I'm the mean Mom that got her shots and anemia testing done.
  • Options
    @SarahFoley725 Stay safe! Looks like a nasty one coming that way :-\
  • Options
    @SarahFoley725 Stay safe tonight and then next few days as the rain comes in! 
  • Options
    @SarahFoley725, stay safe and check in if you can. I might even attemp a gif. 

@TattoosandLace, sorry about the one hour. Good luck on your next test. 
  • Options
    Hurricane is up to category 4! Should make landfall in a few hours. They're saying areas affected (by the actual hurricane) may be uninhabitable for a long time ☹️. It's also projected to come off land, back to the gulf, and swing around to Galveston (about an hour and a half from us) in a few days. Houston is going to be flooded for a long time.
  • Options
    @SarahFoley725 thinking of you. Stay safe and please update us and let us know you're OK!
  • Options
    @SarahFoley725 thinking of you guys!! Stay safe!
  • Options
    I started feeling the creature in my uterus yesterday. Just saying. 

I am 16w3d though. 3rd time around. Maybe I should make my own AW thread about it. Just so I can see some awesome gifs.
    Ahhh, so exciting!!! I was thinking people might start feeling them soon! The best part of pregnancy!  <3

@SarahFoley725
    Hope all is well, stay safe! 
  • Options
    I'm getting a manicure and pedicure. Mourning summer vacation as I go back to work this week. Andplusalso if I didn't leave my children with SO after they started bickering at 9am I may have lost my mind.