May 2017 Moms
Options

Randoms and Questions 1.30 - 2.5

12345679»

Re: Randoms and Questions 1.30 - 2.5

• Options
    Jen_Shoes said:
    @chailife34 Phoebe was actually pregnant in real life hence the storyline, Rachel was not. Monica was pregnant the last season in real life, but they already said they couldn't have kids on the show so they had to cover it up with flowy shirts and stuff. 
    Whaaaaaaaaat?! Mind blown!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @nda_roxybabe that is super cool!!
    @L1C4gal I know far too much Friends trivia... 
    @RainyDays86 that's exciting!! Did you have a rough time after your first chemo or do you feel like you handled it well? 
  • Options
    @RainyDays86 , I'm so glad to hear you are feeling good!! Well, as good as can be expected!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @nda_roxybabe that's super exciting!!

@RainyDays86 I'm so happy that things are going well. I'm thinking lots of tumor-shrinking thoughts for you!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @RainyDays86 So glad to hear! You are so strong! Thinking about you!
  • Options
    @RainyDays86 woot! That's great. You're a rockstar. 
  • Options
    Holy moly a lot of posts. I finally just got caught up.  Things that I remember: 

- baby showers: I had two last time, one in October and one in November for a due date in January. I felt like they were good timing. I was able to get things returned and put away with plenty of time to relax before baby.  Im not planning on having a shower this time but my work peeps like to get together and hang out so maybe we will just do a dinner hang out. 

- ordering groceries: I just ordered my groceries for pick up for the first time. Omg I'm a convert. I was able to order the night before and pick it up when I got off work the next morning. I never had to get out of my car, they loaded them all up. It was so easy! Totally doing it again. I can only imagine how easy it will be once we have a toddler and a newborn. The nice thing is that I can order what I want and DH can pick up without actually having to deal with people :)

- I love owning our home.  There are lots of little expenses that we didn't think about (we bought a fixer upper and we are still fixing up 3 years later). But I love being able to do improvements and plan future renos. I just wish I was more handy. DH is not handy at all. 
                     imageimage
    Anniversary
  • Options
    @MrsFreeman2010 how good is online shopping! Here they will deliver it too and it's the bet thing ever! I may switch back to the "old way" like a heathen and leaving my house to grocery shop with a newborn (while DS is at preschool) but for the most part, I love being a hermit and it's the best extra $4 I've ever spent to get it delivered. I also don't spend as much because I know exactly what I need and exactly how much I'm spending as I go!
    Me - 22  |   DH - 32   |  Married - 24 May 2014
    DS - January 2014 
    TTC#2 - December 2015
    BFP - 6 March 2016  |  MC Confirmed - 21 March 2016
    TTCAL  |  April 2016
    CP  |  June 2016
    CP  |  July 2016
    BFP - 25 August 2016  |  Due Date - 11 May 2017
  • Options
    @PartiallyDomesticated I totally agree! My bill was maybe $10 or so more because it's not s store I would normally shop at and the meat was a little more. But I know I saved in the impulse buy area since I always end up adding stuff as I walk through the store.  They charge me an extra $4 to do it but I would gladly pay more for the service lol
                     imageimage
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Do any of you have this lovely pregnancy "glow" rash going on? I've had a mild version for a long time, but this is worse. I'm trying to decide if it's worth a call to the OB? 

May Siggy Challenge: Labor Memes

Me:31 DH:32 Married 11/06/10
    DD: Born 8/23/13 (clomid+ovidrel+IUI)
    BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

• Options
    @KMD1106 I have heard of that. You can call your OB, but is there anything they could do about it?
  • Options
    @KMD1106 I feel as though I may be getting the same thing, but it only started a couple of days ago.
  • Options
    @KMD1106 I have heard of that. You can call your OB, but is there anything they could do about it?
    I doubt it. :) I don't think it's a sign of something more serious, so it might be pointless to call. 
    May Siggy Challenge: Labor Memes

Me:31 DH:32 Married 11/06/10
    DD: Born 8/23/13 (clomid+ovidrel+IUI)
    BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

• Options
    @KMD1106 yes!!!! I got some Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream- basically super Vaseline and it helped a lot!