December 2014 Moms
Options

Hodor 2.0!!!

Re: Hodor 2.0!!!

• Options
    Congrats @leosmom25‌ !!!

Also, cilantro 4 eva! (Insert mark wahlberg from Fear gif here)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations, @leosmom25!

Mmmm cilantro! And Chipotle! Nom nom. But the ones near me don't have queso dip or sauce, just shredded white cheese. 

I forgot the ingredients for puppy chow at the store today, but I did find some pumpkin donuts. I promptly ate 3 when I got home. 

My H and I still close the bathroom door to poo. 

D14 November Siggy Challenge - How I Feel 3rd Tri:
    imageimageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @candechicago I felt like I'd pulled a groin for months mid-pregnancy.  I think it was mild SPD.  Hopefully you actually didn't pull the groin!  
    @ashtonkitty1 - Physical therapist confirmed it earlier today.  It's a strain or pull.  I have been given additional stretches to try to help.  The kicker is I wish I had a REALLY good story as to how I did it. 

Test
  • Options
    Congrats @leosmom25 !!!

Cilantro is amazing - I grow it on my deck. And chipotle chips + guac is amazing.

Everything is amazing today, apparently... Oh, except for where the sidewalk was icy and I totally ate it and now have a purple knee. :( not amazing...
    D14 November, because I am finally not on mobile, how I feel in 3rd tri:

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I loooove cilantro!

Btw- I used to live places that had Cici's, Moe's and Chipotle. Now I have none of those and hearing about them makes me so hangry!

I'm going to go stuff pasta in my face now until I don't care anymore.
    *********************************************BIG SIG************************************************
    FTM PgAL  IT'S A GIRL!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    tairairat said:
    I want Moe's. God I love their queso.
    Welcome to Moe's!

My friends and I have a taco jammy jam from time to time.  We'll have a taco potluck party at someone's house and everyone wears their pajamas so we can be fat and happy.  

1.  I love cilantro.
    2.  I think beets taste like dirt.
    3.  I love guacamole and I make a mean guac .... I am long overdue for making some.  Looks like I'll be making some this weekend.  And yes, I put a whole freaking bundle of cilantro in my guac.
    Married on October 20, 2012.  Began trying in January 2013.
    RE appointment & testing December 2013 - February 2014= Unexplained IF, possible endometriosis
    IUI#1- March 22 (100mg clomid, 75 mg of Bravelle, Ovidrel trigger) = BFP!!!

• Options
    OOoo Netflix has added Property Brothers seasons 1-3. Yesssss
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     image   image 
  • Options
    LeviJeans said:

OOoo Netflix has added Property Brothers seasons 1-3. Yesssss
    Oh shit. Cue getting nothing done...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @misskilljoy Almost as good as when they comment on the paint or the curtains. Or they buy a house that "will fit the sectional," because you should totally decide how to spend hundreds of thousands based on whether your $800 sectional will fit.

Idiots. Yet I still watch... All the time...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm about to start re-watching either Outlander or Sherlock. Either way I'm going to end up frustrated. =((
    *********************************************BIG SIG************************************************
    FTM PgAL  IT'S A GIRL!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm about to start re-watching either Outlander or Sherlock. Either way I'm going to end up frustrated. =((
    Read the Outlander books (if you haven't already).
    You'll still end up frustrated but it will take you several years to get there.

Love cilantro. Hate beets. Looks like a trend.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Had Chipotle last night for dinner, thank you ladies! Was Outlander cancelled?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Chipotle is amazing yes you need to hunt one down. I make my friend bring me back some everytime she comes back from college because we don't have one near where I live. They have amazing burritos, chips, its just yummy
  • Options
    I love cilantro. I grow it all summer and get sad when I run out. I have never eaten beets.
    I'm pretty sure they tell people to act that obnoxious on property brothers /all those shows. At least that's what I tell myself because I don't want to think people can really be like that.
    I've been at work almost an hour and am already thinking about taking off my bra.
  • Options
    I have to ask. What IS Chipotle? We don't have it here and my American internet friends are always going on about it... Is it as good as they would have me believe? Do I need to hunt one down next time I'm in the US?
    It's like Subway for Mexican food -- basically an assembly line and you choose your fillings, from rice (white or brown), beans (black or pinto), meat (steak, chicken, pork) or tofu (sofritas), 4 kinds of salsa, fajitas, cheese, lettuce, guacamole. 

I am pretty sure most of it is cooked or made fresh at the location, with the possible exception of the salsas and the tortillas.

As far as fast food, it can be pretty healthy, depending on your choices, plus you get a LOT of food for a reasonable amount of money, and it is delicious. Lots to love!

D14 November Siggy Challenge - How I Feel 3rd Tri:
    imageimageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @MissKillJoy what is Chipotle!!!!! No No No just no!!!  :-O never had the chipotle. I'm sorry I don't understand are you speaking english? You need this in your life ASAP
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Baby #1 7/16/10
    Baby #2 11/14/12 
    Baby #3 12/11/14
    Baby #4  3/30/17
    Baby #5 2/28/19 
    Baby #6 Miscarriage
    Baby #7 7/3/22
    Naturally with PCOS

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
  • Options
    Slaps  Nooooo say it aint so!!!!!!!  How is this possible? Have you not had Boloco either?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Baby #1 7/16/10
    Baby #2 11/14/12 
    Baby #3 12/11/14
    Baby #4  3/30/17
    Baby #5 2/28/19 
    Baby #6 Miscarriage
    Baby #7 7/3/22
    Naturally with PCOS

• Options
  • Options
    Love cilantro!
    Never had Chipolte...
    Bought a new (to us) car yesterday and a new bed yesterday!  (We are finally upgrading to a queen from a double).  

BFP #1 - 03/13 Ectopic @ 5 weeks
    BFP#2 - 09/13 Natural m/c @ 6 weeks
    BFP #3 - 12/13 Natural m/c @ 6 weeks
    BFP #4 - 04/14   EDD - 9/12/14

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    RaeChay said:

Read the Outlander books (if you haven't already).
    You'll still end up frustrated but it will take you several years to get there.

Love cilantro. Hate beets. Looks like a trend.

I'm on my 4th time through on the books right now. Just can't wait till April for the rest of the show, but I'll just end up binge watching everything in one day and be right back where I am now, lol.

The good news is she's in the middle of writing #9. Can't wait to see how everyone ended up back in Jamie's scottland!
    FTM PgAL  IT'S A GIRL!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I got half my Christmas stuff out last weekend.  My family is helping me do my tree this weekend since my belly gets in the way.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    Love cilantro, love beets! There's not much I don't eat, though. I used to strongly dislike dill, but then I had it in havarti and I'm not so averse to it anymore. 

I keep forgetting I bought some christmas decorations last year that would be simple to put up this year--I hope I remember by the time I get home tonight.

I'm excited because I was going to take a half day off of work yesterday, but because of the weather forecast I'm instead taking the whole day so we can head out early and not get stuck in snow/rain dangerousness.

BabyFruit Ticker

December '14 November Siggy Challenge - How I Feel in Third Trimester 

• Options
    edited November 2014
    guys, I am this far behind on the laundry. It is all clean except for 3 loads, but I have to fold all of this. There's 2 more piles behind me you can't see though.

Our washer and dryer requires me carrying clothes up two flights of stairs because it's in the garage. I fucking hate laundry.
  • Options
    I hate the herb rosemary. Ruins everything it touches!
  • Options

@JunkieBrewster - At least it's clean! I have easily five loads of laundry that need to be done. We did three yesterday. I'm not really supposed to be going up and down the stairs too much, so DH doesn't want me doing the laundry while I'm home all day. -_- The most I can do is sort it into baskets for him to do, then fold/hang it all when he brings it upstairs. It's... a slow process.

Love the sneaky dog in there, ha.
    HA I didnt even notice the dog.

the clothes are always clean, they just never make it up the stairs.
  • Options
    Thyme ruins everything.

Test
  • Options
  • Options
    Slaps said:

agsgrrl said:

I hate the herb rosemary. Ruins everything it touches!

Thyme ruins everything.

All of the above!!
    I do like sage...
  • Options
    BrainCellSupBrainCellSup member
    edited November 2014
    pooky08 said:
    I don't understand all of the herb hating going on here!  Fresh herbs are about the best things ever.  They can turn an average dish into something spectacular that will make your husband think you turned into a gourmet chef overnight.  It impresses house guests.  You herb hating ladies are out of your minds!

I think the problem in this regard is that I don't really know how to cook. Well, my experience isn't very extensive. I did think of an herb/food I despise contrary to my assertion that I eat pretty much everything: Fennel. Ugh. Anise. No.
    BabyFruit Ticker

December '14 November Siggy Challenge - How I Feel in Third Trimester 

• Options
  • Options
    All the herb talk just makes me think of the Eddie Izzard sketch...

"You call it "erb"? We call it Herb because... there's a fucking H in it."

I love all you Brits. Seriously.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oranges with seeds are just not worth it. I was all excited for a tangerine and every soldier had 3-5 seeds in it! It ended up just being a big juicy mess. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"