December 2014 Moms
Options

Hodor 2.0!!!

Re: Hodor 2.0!!!

• Options

@Baycamp, i've said this before..my 27 year old husband still helicopters around our bedroom sometimes.

Boys/men are gross
  • Options

I actually ask DH to shake his penis (up and down) after a shower because it cracks me up.  He says he's waving at me.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh, my belly is so itchy lately. My toes and fingers too. Remedies, ladies? No amount of moisturizing is dealing with it.
    @misskilljoy, you're getting liver levels checked regularly, right? Itchy feet and hands can be a sign of cholestasis.

I like Burt's Bee's Mama Bee Belly Butter or plain coconut oil for my dry areas. Sarna lotion can also help relive itching. I went through a ton of that stuff last pregnancy when I had PUPPP. Other remedies: oatmeal baths, hydrocortisone cream, benadryl cream, antihistamines...

D14 November Siggy Challenge - How I Feel 3rd Tri:
    imageimageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @teeta_81‌ Yes, that is George, our English bulldog! Before I got pregnant, I loved the shit out of him. Now, I refer to him as my husband's dog. He is actually very sweet and he follows me around everywhere, but pregnancy has caused me to resent him. I am super sensitive to his smell and he literally can't NOT make noise. Poor Georgie...hopefully, I will love him again postpartum.
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @teeta_81‌ Yeah, he totally has a yeast problem so we have him on a special diet and we have had him on antibiotics. Bullies are the sweetest dogs and my husband is obsessed with him.
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    That's great news, @katehgee! Hope you have a cozy Thanksgiving with your family.
    BabyFruit Ticker

December '14 November Siggy Challenge - How I Feel in Third Trimester 

• Options
    desertsun said:
    @misskilljoy, you're getting liver levels checked regularly, right? Itchy feet and hands can be a sign of cholestasis.

I like Burt's Bee's Mama Bee Belly Butter or plain coconut oil for my dry areas. Sarna lotion can also help relive itching. I went through a ton of that stuff last pregnancy when I had PUPPP. Other remedies: oatmeal baths, hydrocortisone cream, benadryl cream, antihistamines...

My liver function has been tested for pre-e three times, but never for cholestasis. I didn't even realize cholestasis was a thing until this morning - only looked it up because DH had a mild freakout when I mentioned how itchy I've been the last few days because I've apparently never said boo about being itchy the rest of the time. So I did a Google search and am now suspicious.

I checked and the tests for pre-e won't catch cholestasis because they look for different things, so when I go in for my next round of blood work tomorrow, I'll mention it to the nurse in case she wants to get the doctor to add anything to the requisition. I did find out that itchy hands and feet can be associated with pre-e, too, and it was my levels associated with my liver that were close to being elevated last time. Blah.

In the meantime, I'm going to try the oatmeal bath thing tonight and get some hydrocortisone cream too. Hopefully those help. Thanks for the suggestions!
    Glad you will mention it and have an appt soon so you can get checked out. Hopefully it is nothing serious, though. I'll be thinking positive thoughts for you, @misskilljoy. Keep us updated!

D14 November Siggy Challenge - How I Feel 3rd Tri:
    imageimageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    agsgrrl said:

Can someone tell this infant to stop hiccuping in my vagina? It's very awkward. 

I find the butthole hiccups more disarming!
    You have a butt baby @agsgrrl‌ ?

The artist formerly known as "amw0914"
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Today I seriously think I'm gestating a butt baby. I had to ask myself if the baby was coming or if I just had to poop.

Oh, and my 30 year old husband still giggles while he helicopters every day. He knows I hate the helicopter!
    *********************************************BIG SIG************************************************
    FTM PgAL  IT'S A GIRL!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    FFWC: I like the penis. Well, my husbands penis. In any form. Bring it on. 

Woo! Thanksgiving tomorrow! Should be a fun day with just my husband and me for the first time (Family is out of state and no more flying). I got all the recipes from my family (mainly sweet potato casserole and broccoli casserole) and will be trying them. Should be entertaining :D
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     image   image 
  • Options
    So @Slaps‌ and @misskilljoy‌, do your countries have a holiday specifically for binge eating like we do in the US?

Or is it just Americans who would be so gluttonous? Lol
    DH and I: Married 6/9/2017
    DS: birthday 12/17/14

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Sounds like a great place to be, @Slaps‌. I've always been a fan of a nicely cooked turkey! :)

• Options
    So @Slaps‌ and @misskilljoy‌, do your countries have a holiday specifically for binge eating like we do in the US? Or is it just Americans who would be so gluttonous? Lol
    Canada has Thanksgiving too...it's just in October :).
    BFP #1 - 03/13 Ectopic @ 5 weeks
    BFP#2 - 09/13 Natural m/c @ 6 weeks
    BFP #3 - 12/13 Natural m/c @ 6 weeks
    BFP #4 - 04/14   EDD - 9/12/14

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

brookey79 said:

Canada has Thanksgiving too...it's just in October :).
    Wait...why is it in October?
    Probably because it celebrates something different than the American holiday.

• Options

But, I'm gearing up for a 100% smelly muddy boy who takes his penis out at the dinner table and pees in the bushes at the park. ;-)

My two and three year olds exactly except truck tires or any big tires instead of bushes
  • Options
    What does Boxing Day celebrate, @misskilljoy‌?

• Options
    Oh fun! It's nice that you get that extra time with your family! :)

• Options
  • Options
    In the US, there are more "Black Friday deals" today than there are for tomorrow. Typically, there are sales on Saturday and then there's cyber Monday..... It's basically turning into a week of sales! Lol

I never go out and do the Black Friday stuff because it's so hectic! Quite a few people get seriously injured during those sale days..... Cyber Monday less so since it's online, but still.

• Options
    If I lived closer to Canada...... I'd probably go. Lol!

• Options
    The potential for trampling scares me too--can't figure why anyone would want to be there for that, especially with all the online deals these days.

@marsavary. Fingers crossed for you--let us know how it goes!

Thanksgiving is going great so far. I've managed to shower without feeling lazy about it, slept well last night, there's a blanket of snow outside, made a pumpkin cheesecake that's in the oven and I'm about to dig in to some lasagna. Yum.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

Forebag ruptured. Love gushing fluid. Now we wait for active labor to kick in. 

Happy Thanksgiving, ladies!
    Good luck!!!

• Options

Wow you really go all out to make extra room for turkey and "fixins"!!! Good luck lady :)
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options
    Slaps said:

Good luck! I take it a forebag is your waters breaking? Some of us need plain speaking meta!
    @slaps - It's the water that collects in front of the baby's head. Since she's engaged whenever I'm upright her head seals it shut. I get gushes whenever I change positions. There's still some fluid around her body.

@chelseavranich - we're still totally going out for TG. I want food, dammit! My midwife just said to bring towels with us in the car and to head back home if contractions pick up while we're out. Trying to be patient.

G 12.04 | E 11.06 | D 11.08  | H 12.09 | R 11.14 | Expecting #6 2.16.18.

• Options
    Slaps said:
    @metaphysique‌ your still going out to eat?? Wow! Don't be having that little girl in the restaurant!
    It depends on how I feel in the next couple hours. We have the option of getting TG food to go. We may just do that. My midwife encouraged me to just go on about my day and not stress about it as it can delay labor. I get irregular contractions here and there.

• Options
    @metaphysique - I'm seriously surprised that you're still leaving the house after how much you've talked about your fast labours. Didn't one of your babies come before the midwife could even get into the room? You are a brave woman. I'd be parking myself on the bed and wouldn't be going anywhere. Someone could bring me take out. ;)
    She was in the same room watching TV on the couch. :snicker: We're hoping that since it's spontaneous rupture of membranes that maybe I'll have more of a heads up rather than it hitting hard and super fast. I told DH that there's a good chance I'll just send him to pick up the food. 

• Options
    Good luck @metaphysique‌! Enjoy all of it!!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
  • Options
    Slaps said:
    @metaphysique‌ how's it going? Did you go out to eat?
    @slaps - I sent him and the girls to get food. :) They should be back in about 45 min. Woot!

• Options
    I don't know if I ate too much or what but my stomach is cramping something fierce.

NAP TIME!

• Options
    Didn't even eat.... feel like crap.... tons of cramps.... screw this shit...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"