• Options
    Due 1/21 - Name: Jack Bryant
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    1/25 Levi Edward
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Due Jan 30, Emberlynn Ann!
    Originally, we chose Ember Lynn (Lynn is a family name), but as we said it more and more, we decided it sounds like 1 name (and we love it)!! Ann is my MILs middle name and I get away with saying it's a tribute to my grandpa, who's last name is Anderson. (I know it's a stretch... But I'll take it)!
  • Options

1/19/15 - Ellarie Faith

• Options
    We found out today that we're having a boy!

Damian...still undecided about a middle name though.
  • Options
    1/1/15, deciding between a combination of:
    Elizabeth
    Aurore
    Charlotte 
    Elise
    Anais
    Saulé (Lithuanian goddess of the sun, since I'm partly Lithuanian, and seems to fit with the new year)
    Anastasia

...But still not completely decided at all.
  • Options
    Found out today that it's a boy!

Damian...we're still undecided on a middle name.
  • Options
    (did my post disappear? :-S)
  • Options
    (ugh, I guess so...) retype!

Baby girl is due on 1/1, and we are deciding between a combination of two of the following:

Elizabeth
    Aurore
    Charlotte
    Elise 
    Anais
    Saulé
    Anastasia
  • Options
    Team green baby due 1/24.... If it is a boy Jedidiah Jr. (he wanted a Jr. so not my choice) J2 for short. Girl Kenzie Nicole... Middle name is my sister's first name...
  • Options
    Due January 18 little girl will be named Harper Ann :) Ann after my sister in law
  • Options
    EDD 1/7 Her name will be Edeyn Claire:)
  • Options
    We have a Grey:) Grey Ella-Marie!
  • Options
    matilda jane due 01/23/15
  • Options
    Due 1/6 and we are naming her Emily Santosh. Santosh is DH's first name and it's customary in his culture to have the child's middle name be the dad's first name.

I saw a couple of other Emilys on this list. It's such a pretty name. I know it's kind of common but we decided we didn't care. Santosh, growing up with a name that's so uncommon and hard to pronounce/no one knows how to spell it, made me realize that there are some great advantages to having a common name!
  • Options
    1/4/15 Mia grace :)
  • Options
    We are having a girl!! Due January 30th. Lauren Skye
    Pregnancy Ticker imageIAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Peaches' new due date is Feb 3rd :)
  • Options
    Boy due 1/16 Shannon James
  • Options
    We have no boy names left that in the running we will decide on something when we are in labour. We have a girl first name, have had it for 9 years we chose for if we ever had 2 daughters. Used the first one last time around, might get to use the 2nd one this time :) We technically ran out of boy first names after we had 4 of them ;). Hubs does like Brutus tho. 
    Still immune to tickers. Polite Canadian 99% of the time. SAHM of 7 soon to be 8. I read more than I post.
  • Options
    We are due 1/10/15 with baby number 4 and our second girl. We haven't committed yet but we love Kambriah Faith! We have Deegyn Derrick, Vincent Landon and Ari Zita so this one has been very hard.
  • Options
    Still undecided and probably won't make a final decision til she's born (EDD 1/27/15), but top contenders at the moment are Eliza, Sylvie, and Naia. We like Wren as a MN but I think it would be better to go with something more traditional if we choose Naia for the first name. Maybe Katherine after my grandmother.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1/24 William (Will) Michael
    William after my Daddy who was an incredible and honorable man and Michael is my amazing huband's midfle name.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Team Green, EDD 12/31/14

Boy: Korbin Ray

Girl: Koraline Raye (nn Kora)

My middle name is Raye. My first son has my husband's middle name. I am really excited that no matter if we have a boy or girl, one of our kids will have my middle name and one my DH's.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We are team GREEN but have come up with a couple names for each

Everett Enrico, Finn Patrizio, Silas DeAngelo, Miciah Enrico

Aria Concordia, Giulietta Elaine

Enrico is my hub middle name, Patrizio is my maiden name in Italian, Concordia is his side fam name and Elaine is my mom and gma middle name. ..

I want Aria if a girl but my hub is obsessed with Giulietta! Any of the boys names I love, we said we would wait to see what bebe looked like to decide name. :)
  • Options
    Violet Catherine is due January 15th. And I'm 75% sure that will still be her name when she arrives. Ha.
    I KNEW you would go with Violet. Good choice
  • Options
    Baby Boy due 31st january - my youngest son suggested the name Dingle! Lol! think i might keep it as a nick name lol but the name we are going for is: Jahmai Orion
  • Options

Violet Catherine is due January 15th.

And I'm 75% sure that will still be her name when she arrives. Ha.

LOVE violet.
  • Options
    Boy due 1/7 Dashiell Edwin
  • Options
    Edd jan 2nd
    Liliana eve
    Or
    Liliana alyse
    I can't really decide between the two
  • Options

Violet Catherine is due January 15th.

I loooove Violet and it's at the top of my list if we have a girl, but DH isn't set on it yet :(  The name runs in my family and they either go by Vi or Etta.

• Options
    aremacaremac member
    edited October 2014
  • Options
    EDD 1/7 Her name will be Edeyn Claire:)
    Out of curiosity, how do you pronounce Edeyn? Like Ed-ain? Ee-dane?
  • Options
    1/29/15 Noah Allen
  • Options
    Im having boy/girl twins, their names will be Karlee Astor and Cason Thomas :-)
    *loss and BFP mentioned*
    Me: Endo & No Tubes 
    DH: perfect!
    IVF#1 (Sept 2013) Long Lupron Protocol
               17 retrieved, 15 fert, 1 perfect blast trans, 10 frozen
                BFP--Ended-- Blighted Ovum
    FET#2 Tentative Sched: Start meds CD1=Feb 1, ET= Feb 19-20
              One Grade 4AA Blast transferred, 5dpt- BFP HPT, 6dpt- line darker
              Beta #1- 50, Beta #2- 30
              BFN- Chemical preg
    FET#3 CD1-4/11, start Injections on CD13, ET scheduled- 4/29
             CD12 u/s & bw- Lining 8.7, estrogen 335, cleared for ET in one week!
             CD19 ET- Two Grade 4AA Blast transferred one with assisted hatching
             4dpt- POAS = BFP!....POAS everyday after = DARKER! FX!
             Beta #1- 703!  Beta #2- 4,004! 
             First U/S, 5wk0d- TWO gest sacs, Both with yolk sacs and a fetal pole both measuring 3d ahead!
    ((Thank you LORD, praying these LO grow, grow, grow!)) 
    **Due date Jan 14th- Boy/Girl twins**

imageimage

• Options
    @ICarriedAWatermelon
    I think Etta is super cute and rare yet not weird/made up.  I also love Etta James so that's a nice connection too.  For some reason DH doesn't like that it's a colour...but we're keeping it on the short list for now.  Good luck deciding!
  • Options
    01/14--Ryan Paul
    4years TTC. Lap and HSG: 2/14. 1st EVER BFP: 4/7/14, CP 4/9/14. 2nd BFP: 5/5/14. 1st beta: 125 @ 12dpo
    2nd beta: 300!  Grow baby grow!!!! 

It's a BOY!!!!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers photo ryanutfan_zpsb610a7ac.jpg
  • Options
    Like Eden (garden if Eden)!
  • Options
    Baby girl EDD 1/22 Liberty Cruz (first, middle)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"