January 2015 Moms
Options

Jan Baby Names List

Re: Jan Baby Names List

• Options
    winecastle14winecastle14 member
    edited September 2014
    Not sure. DH likes Mia. I like Lucy. I like the middle names Elizabeth (family name) or Claire for either of those. Could be something totally different though.

I like LC (Lucy Claire) or MC (Mia Claire) for NNs but think I prefer Elizabeth paired with Lucy.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

cclfc said:
    llambrose  :) ) and the middle name either Addison or Anthony.  I am withholding 100% until I get to meet him in person.
    Nothing wrong with Clark but I draw the line at Clark Kent! :))
  • Options
    cclfccclfc member
    edited October 2014

llambrose said:

cclfc said:
    llambrose  :) ) and the middle name is up in the air.  I am withholding 100% until I get to meet him in person.

My feelings as well!   :)
  • Options
    cclfccclfc member
    edited October 2014
    llambrose said:

cclfc said:
    llambrose  :) ) and the middle name either Addison or Anthony.  I am withholding 100% until I get to meet him in person.
    Nothing wrong with Clark but I draw the line at Clark Kent! :))
    If this LO were a boy he would be Callum Alexander because the nn Cal is like Superman's Kryptonian name, Kal-El.  And though it isn't the reason I chose it, Alexander is Lex Luthor's real first name. (This was all me, btw, not J who is a Superman freak. If this LO had been a boy, I bet no one would have believed that I came up with it)

• Options

EDD - 1/26 Girl:

Emma Grace, Emma Claire or Emma Skye...

@misslizzy82 I love Emma Grace! That is on the list of possibilities for us. Emma Faith was shot down by DH. Still working on deciding for sure on the middle name though. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Love Spencer
    Pregnancy Ticker

Jan 15 December Siggy: Christmas Fail!
  • Options
    I love all the names, and love reading about them!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Jan 15 December Siggy: Christmas Fail!
  • Options
    Team green due 1/27

Girl: Adeline Susanna

Boy: Miles/Myles Franklin (still debating with MH on the spelling, he doesn't want to budge on the "y")

Both MN are family names.
    Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 
    BFP #1: EDD 4/16/13~~blighted ovum w/ 2 gestational sacs~~Loss on 9/18/12
    BFP #2: EDD 9/3/13~~Slow HB at 1st U/S~~MMC -Loss on 2/13/13
    9/13, 10/13, 1/14: letrozole + trigger + TI = All BFNs
    3/14: IUI#1 letrozole/Bravelle/Menopur + trigger = BFN
    BFP #3: EDD 1/27/15 Please be our rainbow! ...Team Green

• Options
    I like so many of these names!

We have a list started for our boy, but it is still a work in progress. I don't think we will decide on a name until after he is here. Both grandmas are positive we have a secret name and are holding out on them. Nope, we are just indecisive!
  • Options
    Britt1406 said:

EDD - 1/26 Girl:

Emma Grace, Emma Claire or Emma Skye...

@misslizzy82 I love Emma Grace! That is on the list of possibilities for us. Emma Faith was shot down by DH. Still working on deciding for sure on the middle name though. 
    @britt1406 I thought DH would be all for Emma Skye since he was so in love with the name Skye... but he's leaning toward Emma Claire.  I'm being stubborn and want to keep Claire as a first name option if we have another. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    My 9 year old is Adelaide Grace. She loves her name :)
    Adelaide was on our short list. I absolutely love it.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    dash419dash419 member
    edited September 2014
    Boy due Jan 22nd. Still no first name, but we've decided on Louis as his MN. Louis is after SO's grandfather.

Edit: I put wrong EDD
  • Options
    4th boy due Jan 26. I'm ready to name him, I've got one in mind. DH isn't ready to commit yet. I'm fairly certain the name I've got in mind will be the name.

I'm not gonna mention it here right now, but I'm very excited that out of 5 pages of names not 1 person is using the name I've got in mind, not even the middle name, which are both semi common in today's time.

• Options
    LaBellaVida  that excites me too when no one else is using the name or if I don't personally know anyone with the same name
  • Options
    shannymacccshannymaccc member
    edited September 2014
    Girl due 1/5/15
    Either:
    Presley Fallon
    Presley Brynn
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"