January 2015 Moms
Options

Jan Baby Names List

Re: Jan Baby Names List

• Options
    well you can obviously pick out names so I have hope for baby! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Still on the fence with - Olivia francesca or christiana with no middle name yet. Jan 15 EDD.

i love you, my little mooncake mahal kita

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Rainier Ansel 1/20
  • Options
    LanatirLanatir member
    edited September 2014
    So apparently between picking the name if we ever had a second daughter when I was pregnant the first time in 2011, Vivienne has gotten super popular...  Add us to Team Vivienne!

Vivienne Edith is due Jan 9th.

ETA-- Edith was my paternal grandmother.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    emilyp2013emilyp2013 member
    edited September 2014
    @firsttimeaussiemum‌ , you can tell by counting the number of placentas. Identical twins will have two babies in one placenta while fraternal twins will have two babies each in their own placenta. :-)

Edit: gestational sacs is what they specifically look for. The fluid-filled bags around the babies.

------

Baby girl 1/9: Sonya Gabriella
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    AHemm1986 said:

1/24, girl, middle name is set as Jean (my middle name and my late grandmother's name), torn between Parker and Rory for the first name (leaning to Parker). Also Audrey as a third option, but I prefer unisex names (as a girl with a "boy" name myself).

@AHemm1986‌ Jean was my late grandmothers name too, and I really want to use it. I just lost her a few months ago so it's a bit of an emotional struggle.
  • Options
    edited September 2014

01/04/15 - Aria Jean

ETA: Jean is my late grandmother's middle name ....lost her when I was only 8
    @SpaceGirlSpiff‌ You are the reason I don't want to name my daughter Aria Jean. My grandma died right after I found out I was pregnant and her name was Jean and I decided almost immediately that if it was a girl I would name her Aria Jean, (after a dew days of a Piper Jean stage). Then I saw a while back that you had picked this name and I felt guilty, like I stole it or something. Is it weird to feel that way about a stranger?
  • Options
    01/18 - Emily Anne or Amy Mackenzie

Paternal grandmother was Anne Mackenzie
  • Options
    We are team green due Jan. 1st

Luke Alan
    or
    Sophia Maria

Both middle names are family names.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    1/1/15 - Cooper Alexander
  • Options
    i'm due 1/14 and we should hopefully (*FX*) be finding out girl or boy tomorrow morning.  the little imp was hiding the goods at our a/s.  we haven't decided on names, but we're bouncing around a few for each...which i'm hesitant to divulge because i'm highly protective of my names.  (not that they're anything special, although i haven't seen our girl frontrunner and runner up--3rd choice once--and none of our boy names except one.)

i've only wasted two good names on my cats, harriet and isobel.  the other two are schrödinger (har har) and naamari (which means "mask" in finnish).
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    photo gum-chewers.gif
    BFP#1 EDD 04.20.2010, SUNSHINE baby boy born 03.31.2010
    BFP#2 EDD 12.07.2014, natural mc 04.09.2014 at 5w3d
    BFP#3 EDD 01.14.15, RAINBOW baby girl born 01.16.2015

photo quad_zps6309d559.jpg  image   

Lilypie First Birthday tickers  Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    jan'15 january siggy challenge: baby fails
  • Options
    @kellyfo14‌ I love The League!!! I guess it could have been worse with Taco naming him.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    Our little boy is due January 13, 2015 and named John Cody. Our back up in case he shocks us and is a girl Chloe Dawn. My fiance and I both shocked our parents being the oposite sex so I'm keeping my back up in hand!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers And Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @‌ kelifo14 chalupa means weekend house in czech,so would not name my kid like that... Sorry...
  • Options
    Lol just saw your other comments
  • Options

AHemm1986 said:

1/24, girl, middle name is set as Jean (my middle name and my late grandmother's name), torn between Parker and Rory for the first name (leaning to Parker). Also Audrey as a third option, but I prefer unisex names (as a girl with a "boy" name myself).

@AHemm1986‌ Jean was my late grandmothers name too, and I really want to use it. I just lost her a few months ago so it's a bit of an emotional struggle.
    @Robs Baby Girl‌ So sorry for your loss. I think using her name would be a beautiful way to honor her. My gma passed when I was in middle school, so it's not quite as fresh, but I always knew a daughter would carry on the Jean name.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    <3 Sebastian
  • Options
    Aila Rae Emma McRuvie due 10th of January 2015
  • Options
    Sebastian was our boy name <3
  • Options
    Love Mary and Jack!! We already have one of each of those and they are the only ones in their school. :)
  • Options
    Two ultrasounds have shown us to be having a girl! So as I originally posted she is Libby Grace, but if by freak accident they were wrong and it's a boy...ReuBen Lewis and will be the 4th. NN "Ben"
    Pregnancy Ticker

Jan 15 December Siggy: Christmas Fail!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"