January 2015 Moms
Options

Jan Baby Names List

Re: Jan Baby Names List

• Options
    aremac said:

We have no names figured out yet, we're looking through books trying to find something strong but maybe a little eccentric for a girl. 

We wasted our best names on cats...
    Ah, I'll toss a bone, here. I'm also a fan of unusual/eccentric names

Seraphina
    Viresse
    Evalina
    Velander
    Josephine
    Charlotte
    Jade/Jasmine
    Ciel/Cielle

And now I draw a blank. Ideas, though!
  • Options
    1/10/14 Peter Kelly (boy...middle name is my FILs name...glad I could stash it in the middle!)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1/21 - Emma Lena O.
    I'm definitely going to call her Emma Lena for a while, but my DH will probably only call her Emma and I wanted to give her the option to drop half of her "princess name" whenever she wants.
  • Options
    Hahaha these names crack me up,how about "legs akimbo" or
    "Tobias copper pot","Chester nut dance" just thought I'd pop aload of nonsense on here like everyone else lol
  • Options
    EDD 1/15 BOY! Hunter Alan (Alan is after N's late uncle who was like a father to him. I always wanted to carry on my fathers MN but it is also my ex husbands name so out that goes!
  • Options
    Bubbles Cherryblossom
  • Options
    neelksneelks member
    edited September 2014
    1/25 - Emily Spring (Spring is my maiden name)
  • Options

Hahaha these names crack me up,how about "legs akimbo" or
    "Tobias copper pot","Chester nut dance" just thought I'd pop aload of nonsense on here like everyone else lol

What are you even talking about??
    Me: 31 DH:36
    DSS: 15 DS: 7
    DD born 1/3/15

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We are now narrowed down to six names. We couldn't remember the seventh name on Friday so we figured it would be good to drop it off our list :-)

Are you sharing the name with family and friends or keeping it a surprise?  My mom wants  us to tell her, and we might if we figure it out before he is born.
    We've shared it with everyone :)
    (Zoe Claire- born at 33.6 weeks- November 19, '14 - 5lbs 15oz)
  • Options
    risabearrawrrisabearrawr member
    edited September 2014
    Baby boy is due 1/18. :D
    My husband and I can't seem to fully agree on a name but we have two that we like.... kind of. Lol
    He loves the name Leon.
    I love the name Niko.
    Our last name is Hernandez.
    We also narrowed it down to two middle name choices. Alexander and Augustine.
    Life choices are so difficult right now. :P
    Which one do you guys like better?
  • Options
    StargirlbStargirlb member
    edited September 2014

Baby boy is due 1/18. :D
    My husband and I can't seem to fully agree on a name but we have two that we like.... kind of. Lol
    He loves the name Leon.
    I love the name Niko.
    Our last name is Hernandez.
    We also narrowed it down to two middle name choices. Alexander and Augustine.
    Life choices are so difficult right now. :P
    Which one do you guys like better?

Cool makes me think of soccer player names. Both names sound good with your last name but I prefer Leon. Mateo (muh-TAY-oh) would also sound good with Hernandez IMO. U are lucky to have a cool last name
  • Options
    Paisley Kay, due January 6th. Paisley my husband picked and Kay was his mom's middle name. We thought a way to share her memory with our little lady
  • Options
    Due jan 11th baby girl her name is going to be Allison Ida
  • Options
    Baby boy edd Jan 23 My husband wants me to pick a name and him to just like it. But so far he hasn't liked what I've thrown out Dryver James or Dreycen James are too contenders right now. James is fil's name that we decided on when we found out we were having a boy.
  • Options
    Team Green due 1/22/15, c-section likely 1/2/15

Boy:  Augustus Parker R.  nn Augie
    Girl:  Likely to be Phoebe Winslow.  My mom's name was Pamela.  She passed away 9 years ago and I like using a name starting with the same letter.  Both mn are family names.  
  • Options
    Well made it to page 8, only 1 person is using the name I want.

• Options
    So far we are sticking with Sophia Marie
  • Options
    Identical twins are in the same sac as they come from the same egg, non identical twins are in seperate sacs as they are from 2 different eggs. Thats how u can tell x
  • Options
    We have William Francis picked out for our little boy due January 5. I'm a January baby too and husbands Grandpa and he share a birthday (April 2nd) so the middle name is his--kind of a cool tie to each of our bdays folded in! We're going to shorten it to Will. :)

We had Julia Noelle picked out for a girl.
  • Options
    1/23 Aylah Maria
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Baby boy is due January 12 and his name is Dean Maurice
  • Options
    EDD 1/3... Maxwell Edward
  • Options
    1/23/15 A baby boy named Amari Jasmin (husbands middle name)
  • Options
    1/26/15 -- Kristine Annette P.
  • Options
    TiffanyJillTiffanyJill member
    edited September 2014
    reyrey2014 I used to babysit the cutest little boy named Joshua David, we call him joshie :)
  • Options
    Rocco Salvatore
  • Options

Ok. Just found out Saturday its a boy!! DH said since high school he's wanted a son named River. My maiden name is Adams and his brother's and dad's middle names are Adams. Soooo River Adams C___. It's growing on me but I would love some opinions. Not positive yet :-SS

I think River Adams is a sweet name. There's a character named River on Doctor Who, who happens to be pretty badass :) 

Thanks!! I just looked it up (never seen Dr. Who). I would have never thought River to be a girl's name, but that's the 2nd girl, counting Kelly Clarkson's little girl. I'll just have to say it some more out loud.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Due date is 1/2 & he will be Austin Paul S. Paul is my dad's (GrandPaul as my boys will call him) name
  • Options
    We're Team Green but I'm fairly certain it's going to be Nora Eliza for a girl and Leo Dylan for a boy.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Woohoo 8 pages and so happy I won't feel like I'm copying anyone ;) Girl due 1/5/15 (not sure when RCS will be yet), and we're 98% sure it will be Alice Rosemary. I keep suggesting different names, but FI hates them all. I'm not sharing with family til she is born.
    OMG too many tickers...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    1/23/2014 Our little boy will be Kellan Buchanan. Buchanan is my grandfather family name from Scotland.
  • Options
    Due 1/15 with a little boy, and we're still torn on the name.
    MN will be Charles (my dad's MN & paternal grandfather's name)
    Right now, top of the list for names are:
    Breckin
    Easton
    and still really liking Garrett, Austin, Caleb, Ethan, and Levi.

@luciddreamer106 - I get being torn between Myles & Miles. I really liked both, but we ended up spelling with a Y because that's how it's "supposed" to be spelled in DH's family (Myles Standish).  Either one is great, though, because Miles Davis is a pretty cool guy to have the same name as!
    Myles was so pumped about the baby . . . until he figured out he'd have to share all his toys!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"