Jan Baby Names List

Re: Jan Baby Names List

• Options
    1/15 - Jack Drennan
    DS born 1/8/2015
    BFP 1/5/2016   EDD 9/17/2016

• Loading the player...
  • Options

My identical twin girls are due January 24th, and they are Hadley Olivia and Grayson Avery :)

I'm curious - do you already know which baby will have which name? Or will you decide when they're born?

• Options
    nah82nah82 member
    edited September 2014
    We are definitely not decided yet, due date Jan 26.  I suggested Ramona and it was shot down.  This week I suggested Sydney Jean (Jean is his mom's middle name) and he seemed to like it.  I also like Cassidy but he has an uncle with the last name Cassidy.  I like Willa and Imogene, but I think he would be really hard to win over on either of those.  He is stuck on Sierra Nicole because I told him years ago that I knew a girl named Sierra who was named that because her dad owned a GM dealership and its the name of a truck.  I've been way over that name since the singer Ciara came on the scene, but he is still trying to cling to it.  We won't be finalized until she's born, and we never share IRL before then anyway, so we are able to change our minds without it being weird.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    1/23-Cullen Kyle
    BabyFetus Ticker

WE ARE TEAM BLUE!!!
  • Options
    mc0113mc0113 member
    edited September 2014
    Due Late December/Early January
    Team Green: Henry Timothy or Rose Isabella
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Due 1/05/15 with Amira something-or-other B. MN is proving to be tricky. We'd like a family name, but nothing seems to mesh well.
  • Options
    I love so many names in this thread, and I love the special meanings tied to some of them.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    JVLaura23 said:

1/23-Cullen Kyle

My nephew is Callum Duncan Kyle (Kyle is their last name) so Callum Kyle haha
  • Options
    I am due 1/18 with baby boy no name.  We won't decide until he is born and have honestly hardly talked about names.  My husband picks really bad names in that he wants them to have some kind of pop culture reference to something he likes (I think he is mostly joking though) like Clark Kent so I just keep saying no, we will decide when he gets here.  It is really hard with boy names because I am not a huge fan of using names that are already used in the family and we have A LOT of boys in the family.
  • Options

I love the different tastes in names on this board!

We are team green.

Boy: Gregory Martin NN Rory
    (I HATE the MN, but it's FILs MN and H won't budge.)

Girl: Lucy Corinne

I feel your pain on not loving the nn Rory, (in that your H isn't budging), but I love the name. I also live Corinne! Darling names.

• Options
    Due Jan 14 with Corbin Michael!
  • Options

12/30/14 Aiden James Edward    @NatureLovers, my middle name is Laurel, so I love your choice!  @Curbs12, if we were having a girl, her name would be Harper...I have loved that name for years and years ever since I read To Kill a Mockingbird in school.

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I should add that if baby is a boy for whatever reason and we didn't see it at the ultrasound, he will be Ezra Gordan
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"