June 2013 Moms

I'm starting with the SPAM in the mirror

Re: I'm starting with the SPAM in the mirror

• EmAzeem said:

@steamboat123‌ lol no there was zero sun and very windy

that's how it was here too and of course Grayson kept wanting to go outside! I was afraid him being out in the cold would make him super sick again so I had to be mean and tell him to come back inside.
    image imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • CL8badB said:

Aweee @ColieAnn31‌ i want the santas helper set for J! :)

Get them!!!!
    image imageimageimage
  • Cold weather? It was mid 80s here today and it'll be in the 90s this weekend. I don't love that , and hopefully it'll be the last heat wave of the year.

• We're flying to CA today. I hate flyin and I'm panicking about how DD will act. I think I'm going to be on the verge of an anxiety attack until we get there.
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• @dmlk413 good luck!  I hate flying and just can't even wrap my brain around doing it with kids.  
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• mcbush said:
    Today is going to be rough. Up at 5 and she won't go back to sleep. I'm exhausted. Not whiney, just being annoying. SH dressed her in short sleeve and shorts pajamas last night. Of course she was cold. (Anyone else's SH never dress their kid weather-appropriately?) I really needed more sleep today. We better get a good nap later. I'm not sure how I'm going to survive today. Send coffee, please.
    I feel like DH can't do pjs.  Q won't keep a blanket on so I feel like shorts/short sleeves are only for the hottest days.  If I'm in pj pants and a tshirt and sleeping with the blanket, how can he be ok in shorts and no blanket??  Thankfully, he still sleeps so he can't be THAT bothered but I definitely feel you.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @NurseMommy13‌ thats such an adorable picture.

@dlm1234‌ you will be fine. I flew to CA from Chgo a couple months back. He was great.
  • So LO was 19lbs 9oz. I thought we were at 20.
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • So annoyed. We can't find a babysitter for this Saturday night. All we want to do is go to Home Depot and pick out new fixtures, lighting and tile for a bunch of remodeling projects and we tried with the kids in tow and it was awful. I really want to ask MIL if she can just come over for the evening but I don't think she can handle bedtime alone and since she is watching Lo today I feel like she is so tired when I get home that asking her won't be a good idea. Pout pout pout. I just want to get started and we never seem to be able to make it work!

• I had a long night last night.  Why?  Lily messed with my alarm clock while I wasn't looking.  It went off 5 or 6 times between 12:30 and 1am.  H got up the last time and unplugged it as I whined that I didn't know how to make it stop.  The kid is going to give me gray hairs.

In other news, how would one start potty training past just getting them used to the potty?  Lily took her diaper off and peed on the floor.  I think we need to start doing some more than just sitting on there once a day.  Any thoughts?
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • VASC said:

Had my annual this morning.  Got an rx for Gildess FE, the generic for Loestrin FE.  This is the first time I've taken a conventional BCP.  Anyone have experience with it?

I'm on my second month of it. I actually had a lighter period, which I normally don't on BC. And it seemed to help me get back to normal feeling, hormone wise.
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • Thank you ladies. They've been trying to avoid dialysis, but now there's no way around it.

hugs dear. I'll be keeping you all in my thoughts. Keep us updated on him please.
    image imageimageimage
  • @riansmommie‌ that is cuteness overload!!!
    image imageimageimage
  • @mcbush‌ that is seriously the best announcement idea!
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"