June 2013 Moms
Options

I'm starting with the SPAM in the mirror

Re: I'm starting with the SPAM in the mirror

• Options
    LO got mmr and chicken pox vaccines at 15 months and it's actually the easiest time he's had yet in terms of side effects. It's almost like it never happened.

So sorry for the mammas and littles having rough times!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • Options
    Anyone else's LO throw up right after taking acetaminophen? Maybe it's the cherry flavor. We're 3 for 3 the last few weeks. He's teething three molars and we tried 1.25 mL and he threw up in seconds. We're not trying it for teething again but I'm not sure if we should retire it or what to do for a fever. Sad panda.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good ideas, will pick both up. Thanks @WorkinIt‌ ! This time we were ready so he was over the tile and not holding onto his blankie.

• Options
    This might be the one you were talking about @kari5186‌

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12427385/shoes

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    @42Butterflies‌ he's done well with ibuprofen but that was six months ago. It happens almost immediately, we tried a different brand tonight (Walgreens) thinking it might be ok. I personally don't like taking Tylenol, it makes me feel off.

• Options
    Thank you guys. Teething molars has been the worst. I can't wait for a break. Time for me to have some ice cream.

• Options
    EmAzeem said:
    Has anyone been to a Crazy 8? We just got one and I was thinking of going today to get some 18 month fall and winter clothes. I need some new running shoes too. I'm not sure if I have the energy to trek to the mall with her by myself though! MH is working on a bathroom renovation.
    Crazy 8 is normally a little pricey, but when they have good clearance sales, I've gotten great stuff for between $2 and $4 a piece.
    Really?? Because the crazy8 by me is probably one of the cheaper kid clothing stores. They usually have jeans for $10 whereas other places jeans are $15+. I love their clothes. I buy from them often

I might just be super cheap. She grows out of stuff so fast that I hate spending more than a few bucks a piece. Half her wardrobe is from the Gap Outlet.

• Options
    Sooo glad DH woke me up for the end of the Penn State/Rutgers game! GOOOO STATE!!!
  • Options
    @subliminalrabbit‌ yup, Little Remedies was the brand we tried before the Walgreens brand. Into the trash can they go!

• Options
    So many wake ups I lost count. Coffee. Now.
    Thank goodness Sesame Street is on demand.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    So, I have tried to find training pants for Lily because I think she is interested in potty training. I wouldn't do it, but we had day 2 in a row of her suddenly not having a diaper on. She just takes it off. Anyway, the smallest size in easy to get pants are 2T. My kid isn't even close to that. Found some other options, but, dang, they are expensive. Oh well.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

@Cricket81‌, Sesame on demand was my savior the night before last. Hope you get a nap today!

Thanks but it seems unlikely. DH texted friends yesterday to see if they wanted to come over for today's game at 4. They just texted back that they'd love to come. Turns out the game's actually at 1 and we have no food in the house. Blarg!

• Options
    OMFG! So now that I've been to the grocery store and have a huge batch of chili cooking on the stove, DH just informed me that the guy can't come over because he has to work and the girl is coming after a 2:00 baby shower (umm, the game will be over) but his parents (who don't eat beef) are coming for the whole game. What?? I don't have the energy to clean for my ILs today. DH owes me big time.

• Options
    Now she has diarrhea. Another beer tonight for mums.
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • Options
    Oh and the vacuum broke. Definitely a bitchfest weekend.
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • Options
    @ChicagoChic82‌, DH and I were just talking about it getting cooler outside and wanting chili. Yum!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

WasNotWas said:

@42Butterflies‌ you were asking how to store red wine after it was opened...image

Well that's just too awesome! Where did you find that nifty contraption?
    From Aix-en-Provence!! Girls, don't let your daughters study abroad :)
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Options
    #thatswhyilovescience @stargazer763‌

• Options
    @libberluru‌ I followed your same timeline for transition and it worked out perfectly. H even slept in Bradley's room the first few nights to give him some extra attention (which is a lot easier sans crib)

• Options
    @stargazer763‌ real talk: can you suggest appropriate science/astronomy type toys for kids under age 5? Bradley is crazy interested and I don't want to drop the ball.

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Something must happen in the apartment upstairs or outside our place at 5:00 that wakes LO up. He has woken up yelling at exactly 5 too many times lately for it to be a coincidence. I've been in his room at 5 and I don't hear anything, though.

I've been trying to get him back down for an hour. I think I might just have to give up

• Options

@stargazer763 @WasNotWas‌ Totes not trying to butt in, but we got DS a star projector for his room, he loves it! (I think it's from Smithsonian). Nothing too detailed (but hopefully accurate!). He used to ask for his "star show" every night before bed.

We have that too!!

• Options
    I'm so frustrated with my ILs. H's birthday is Saturday and I was trying to organize a little surprise dinner and they aren't going to be here. They said they don't come in town until 8:45 so dinner is a no-go. Really?? You couldn't meet us for drinks? Or even plan to arrive a little earlier?? (They are in the process of moving here from where they live now which is 2 hrs away, so it's just a drive)

I will always make a big deal about birthdays, am I crazy that MH's parents don't?

• Options
    @violet1183 Mohonk Mountain House is the $$$ place to spend for a weekend getaway, but worth every penny I'm told.  fun fact:  it's where Miranda and Steve went on their honeymoon on SATC.    Let me know how far north you are going upstate, and I'll think about it more!

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Mohonk is amazing!!!! I went there with my now dh 6 days after we met! Crazy, right? I knew I was in love with him then and be said the same. It's a gorgeous place?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"