June 2013 Moms
Options

I'm starting with the SPAM in the mirror

Re: I'm starting with the SPAM in the mirror

• Options
    @WorkinIt said:

WasNotWas said:

@WorkinIt‌ roast the cauliflower first and then it will mash like butter. You can use a blender or food processor to get it nice and smooth. Add heavy cream and cheese if you really want YH to like it :)

Awesome! Do you season before roasting? Olive oil, s&p?

I use an evoo spritzer but waited on the seasoning until after. Come to think of it I roasted garlic at the same time, just for funsies
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice everybody. My husband gets mad because I never listen to his medical advice. He doesn't really know peds though. He woke up early today and he looks awful and says his throat hurts really bad so I guess it's to the doctor's we go once they open for sick visits this morning.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I was up at 6 this morning. Why? No idea. Grayson was still sound asleep next to me. We come upstairs and its freezing and my dads tells me the furnace isn't working. So I bundle Grayson up lol I put a sweat shirt on over his jammies and put socks on him. The furnace is working now so I won't be long before Grayson is shedding some layers. Hopefully the day gets better!
    image imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hugs to all the mommas that need them today.

@itsStackie‌ I hope your LO is feeling better after some sleep. The picture you posted on IG broke me heart :(

@subliminalrabbit‌ I'm sorry your H is being an ass. Hopefully he wakes up in a better mood and hopefully you can sneak in a nap today!
    image imageimageimage
  • Options

Why did I think it was a good idea to let DD feed herself with a spoon. She now wants to do it all the time. The tantrums, oh the tantrums.

That's what happened here too. Now he must feed himself no matter what it is he is eating...
    image imageimageimage
  • Options
    @mcbush‌ sounds lovely. :)
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • Options
    Pitchslap said:

My mom and I went to the craft store to get some fall/Halloween decorations and stumbled upon the Christmas stuff. We totally bought an ornament that goes with the color scheme we want to do this year. We wanted to make sure we had something to look at so we got the right colors later haha

image imageimageimage
  • Options
    Well, I woke up from my nap this morning with my dad calling me. Their 11 year old Maltese finally succumbed to her CHF last night. She was at the vet because she had been sick and they found her this morning. My mom is beside herself.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    @itsStackie‌, I hope your LO gets to feeling better and you get some rest too.

@subliminalrabbit‌, sorry your H is being an ass. Hopefully he gives you a break today so you can nap.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We both just had a 3hour nap, feels good but now she doesn't want to eat or drink, hopefully soon.
    @subliminalrabbit‌ hope you get quick help and answers.
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • Options
    @subliminalrabbit‌ hope you get seen quickly and it's easily treatable

• Options
    Btw forgoing a nap was a terrible decision. Bradley is an emotional wreck

• Options
    Brantley keeps kicking my stomach and making me feel nauseous! This is not a fun feeling.

M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    I hope all the mom's with sick littles get some rest.

Ds has a man cold. His strep test came back negative. I had to fight with him to take some Motrin as he was miserable and crying. He got all worked up that he threw up all over the freaking place. Of course dh is on call this weekend and doing rounds this weekend so I get to deal with this all by myself. Fun, fun.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I've heard some kids have reactions to the mmr or varicella vaccine but ds1 never had any issue to it. Ds2 is getting his at his 15 mo appt. my boys seem to get cranky when they get the prevnar vaccine.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I don't understand how this kid has so much energy right now.  He didn't sleep for more than a few hours last night and he hasn't really eaten all day.

preach. Just hoping to make it the next few hours.
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • Options
    I could really go for a McDonalds coke. Is it worth it to put LO in the carseat just to go get one?
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • Options

I could really go for a McDonalds coke. Is it worth it to put LO in the carseat just to go get one?

Is that different from regular coke?

yes. It's a classic! Haha.
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • Options
    @kames12‌ glad that Burlington didn't let you down. Excited to see pics in a couple weeks!

M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options

At the salon getting my 4 inch roots done. Finally!!!!!! So freaking happy.

Pictures please :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"