July 2020 Moms

Introduce yourself here!

Re: Introduce yourself here!

• @millpe WHAT?! Omg yessss! Congrats! I am so happy for you ๐Ÿ’—
  • Oops I never introduced myself here.

- EDD (Estimated Due Date) July 4, 2020, but I haven't had a first ultrasound yet to confirm how far along I am
    - How you found out: Had a BFP on Nov 4
    - Hobbies, Job, Etc.: Gaming, painting, photography, and just learning how to crochet :)
    - Spouse, Partner, Kids, or Furbabies: SO, no kids, three furbabies
    - Anything youโ€™d like us to know ๐Ÿ™‚: If all goes well, I'll be a ftm! Just based on the experience alone so far though, I think one kid is enough. :D
  • Loading the player...
  • blaf322blaf322 member
    edited November 2019
    @milkt what do/did you do for work? I just saw where you said you're thankful for not having to work while pregnant.
  • blaf322 said:
    @milkt what do/did you do for work? I just saw where you said you're thankful for not having to work while pregnant.
    I was a graphic designer, but I recently left due to aspects of the job that caused me great anxiety and led to a lack of self-care. Luckily my SO's job allows me to be a future SAHM.
  • - EDD. July 6th 2020

- How you found out. Missed my period.
    ย 
    - Hobbies, Job, Etc. Hanging out with my bestfriends, i love scrapbooking, working stock at Dollarama.

- Spouse, Partner, Kids, or Furbabies. I have a boyfriend of 9 months. We have 4 kitty's.

- Anything youโ€™d like us to know. This is my first pregnancy & bae & I are super happy
  • - EDD (Estimated Due Date): July 9th
    - How you found out: I had gone through a MMC in Sept and this was my first cycle since then. ย I was so nervous to see a positive that I waited 4 days past when my period was supposed to come, โ€œjust in caseโ€. ย 
    - Hobbies, Job, Etc.: my husband and I are both workaholics but when we have free time itโ€™s sports, lake life, and wineries/breweries (but not for me for awhile ๐Ÿ˜Š)ย 
    - Spouse, Partner, Kids, or Furbabies: husband is a FTD with this one but is an amazing step dad to my son, who is 18 and now off to college.
    - Anything youโ€™d like us to know: itโ€™s been a LONG time since Iโ€™ve done this whole baby thing, so really feeling like a newbie with all of this. ย So much has changed in 18 years!ย 
  • EDD is July 17, although Iโ€™m fairly certain baby will come earlier (induces both other times early due to preeclampsia with severe features)

Found out after taking a test yesterday. I was five days late, feeling nauseous and had zero desire to drink iced coffee the past few days. The coffee aversion is an aversion Iโ€™ve had every time and itโ€™s terrible

Iโ€™m 29 and DH is 32. This is our third baby, we have a three year old girl and a 14 month old girl.ย 

Iโ€™m a social worker and DH recently graduated with his PhD in pharmacy and is studying for his exams.ย 

• **Lurking from May**

Late to the party, but AHHHH @millpe, you snuck in here!ย  Congratulations!ย  Keeping everything crossed that this is your sticky rainbow!!!!ย  <3ย ย 
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!ย  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• *lurking from February

@millpe EEEEK! So excited for you!!!ย  <3
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • snowifeysnowifey member
    edited November 2019
    Hi everyone!
    Our EDD is 7/15/20! My husband and I started TTC in early October a month after marriage thinking it would take at least a few months, and obviously we were happily wrong! We found out by taking a test a few days before expected period. The first one came back negative, but I had a weird fever and was having a lot of nausea and hot flashes and was convinced I was pregnant anyway. I took another test a couple days later and voila!
    I'm a 1-on-1 with special needs preschoolers, and my husband is a firefighter. We live in small New Hampshire town and enjoy hiking and hunting. We have Oreo the cat and 2 adorable little bunbuns, Jessie and Buttons. So excited to meet our little sweetpea and a little nervous this being our first! <3

• @mama_mea welcome! I totally get not wanting to leave ttgp. I felt super guilty being over here without all of them and still regularly lurk the heck out of the boards.ย 
  • @JessDG crazy thirst is my big symptom too, same with my first!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @JessDG omg... statistics in college almost killed me :D My friend and I did so well in everything else but really struggled with statistics, for some reason. We spent SO. MUCH. TIME. in our professor's office and I'm certain he bumped up our grades, not only b/c we tried so hard, but also so he wouldn't have to deal with us ever again :Dย 
  • @blaf322 I have some kids who are big time struggling this year.ย  I think it's just one of those things that doesn't click with everyone!ย ย 

Also, I totally did the same thing with a class in college.ย  I'm confident I passed becauase I was super annoying.ย ย 
  • Welcome @hazelnut_227! I'm sorry you're feeling robbed of the early joy, I can relate to that a bit. I was so naive during my first pregnancies- going through a loss is brutal and changes how you experience pregnancy. The PGAL weekly check-in is nice, with many who can empathize.ย 
  • @rachstar18 Iโ€™m so excited for you, and excited to share a BMB with you again.ย 
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy!ย 
  • Hey all, my edd is 7-31 so really late in the month and probably in August if it is like my last child. This is Baby number 2 and I have an 18 month old. Something tells me that this pregnancy is going to be so tiring
  • @firsttimemommy997 same x2! Due July 31st with my second. First is 2 yo and was due July 28th but born August 12th.ย 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker