July 2020 Moms
Options

Introduce yourself here!

14567810»

Re: Introduce yourself here!

• Options
    Hey everyone! 

This post has been in the works for a long time so it’s a little surreal to be able to tell my story and join other July moms. After trying for 11 years, we found out we are having a baby boy with an EDD of July 29th. 

We prayed and dreamt of the day we could say we were going to parents. I was diagnosed with PCOS early on and tried a few different first line meds but we got nowhere. After 11 years of trying I started to find peace and acceptance that being parents just wasn’t going to be apart of our journey. My period didn’t show up in November but what was new and thought nothing of it. By the time December was here DH was insistent that I go ahead and test. I was reluctant but on New Years Eve right before the ball dropped in Times Square DH went into the bedroom and I snuck in the bathroom and tested. I’ve never seen something on a stick turn positive so fast! So at 11:59 I came out and told him. I expected all these emotions to be pouring out of us but we were in complete shock. 

This is our first little one and me and DH are 10 years apart in age. I’m 35 which makes this even more of a miracle. I do suffer from depression and anxiety which worries me but I’m already looking for someone that helps with postpartum depression.

I can’t wait to talk with other moms and see how everyone else is dealing with their birth plans as we deal with the Coronavirus. 
  • Options
    hmom3hmom3 member
    My edd is July 4 (firecracker baby!)
    This is my third child. My other two daughters are 15 and 16 so there is a HUGE gap between ages. I was a teen when I had my first two so we are literally starting over. I’m now 32 and my husband is 37. We had been trying to conceive for 15 months. I’m a preschool teacher and my husband is a city planner. Looking forward to starting this new chapter. Hard to believe it’s already almost time to have this little one that we have hoped for for so long. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!
    this is a little tail