March 2020 Moms
Options

July Symptoms

Re: July Symptoms

• Options
    Haven’t experienced any nausea but today I’ve had a really bad headache so I’ve just been taking it easy since I got home from work. Had dinner and been relaxing on the couch. I’m getting ready for bed and all of a sudden there goes dinner!! Not fun at all. On the plus side my headache is now gone! 😂
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @laurenm2123 Yay for more symptoms!  They both sound like they suck, but I remember you (like me) wanting some more symptoms for some reassurance.  I hope the nausea isn't too intense.  
  • Options
    6 weeks today, and still not many symptoms... both good and bad at the same time.

Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    @mrsvp614 I feel like I had my "symptoms" days and then my "not many symptoms" days? Also, I wonder if we just accept things as normal after a certain point. Like, I'm like, do my boobs hurt less or is the fact they they are tender a new normal so it just SEEMS like less?

AFM, this morning I was a whole new world of Did Not Want To Be Touched in the morning--he is hot, I am hotter than usual, together we are too hot!!! Plus a vague nausea that I can't yet call actual nausea, and... probably the worst of it is that my carpal tunnel is making so many things I need to do (Sleep, Type, etc.) really difficult. This has been gradual--pre-PG, it came and went--but now my arms/hands are falling asleep/tingling almost every night and I have trouble figuring out where to put them to try to sleep, which makes getting to sleep difficult. Esp. w/ DH all up in my space. I was gone for like 36 hours so I get it, he missed me, but--just trying to sleep here! ETA: I'm 4w6d.
  • Options
    Hi,
    I am 4w4d pregnant, and for the last 2 nights a lower back pain with cramping and feeling a bit nauseous woke me up around 2am and the pain lasted for 10 minutes. I don’t see anyone else mentioning back pain as a symtom, is there someone else here experiencing similar symptom? Other than that, frequent bathroom visits and general discomfort and cramps are my other symptoms.
  • Options
    @sanza241 We were talking about lower back pain over in Group 3 this week! A bunch of us are suffering from it. =(
  • Options
    @stassischroeder and then even the things that aren’t normal, *could* be normal in certain situations. Pregnancy is a mindf*ck 😂
  • Options
    @sanza241 I have lower back pain also! It started before I even got my bfp. It only gets worse from here. 
  • Options
    @miss.sallyI am not saying that I am happy to hear others are suffering but I am really relieved that I am not the only one!
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom it looks like I was looking for it in the wrong forume! Thanks for pointing me to the right one!
  • Options
    @sanza241 haha, you were totally in the right place! I just happened to remember we'd be chatting about it over there.

AFM: I am having so much trouble concentrating & HATE that "pregnancy brain" is a real symptom. I made DH come run errands with me after work bc I couldn't seem to get motivated earlier to do.... anything. I feel bad bc he worked all day & I... didn't.
  • Options
    puppylove8910puppylove8910 member
    edited July 2019
    @stassischroeder @MrsVP614 I'm 4+1 today and have had cold hands & toes non stop! I remember this from my last pregnancy, but I still went and got my TSH tested yesterday. Hopefully, you ladies have warmed up by now!
    Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020

• Options
    Also, 4+1 & feeling on and off pinching pains underneath my belly button. I think I remember this from DS, but not 100% sure. Anyone else? 
    Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020

• Options
    I am 5 weeks and feel like the cravings have started. Really wanting protein. Yesterday I wanted chicken salad sandwiches and this morning I was drooling over my scrambled eggs and cheese for breakfast. Anyone else start with the cravings yet?
  • Options
    @awrenn10 i tend to be more of an aversions girl than a cravings girls. I’m definitely getting grossed out by some food already. I have been wanting carbs and cheeseburgers though, so random! My cravings really hit while breastfeeding! I felt like a legit Cookie Monster when I was breastfeeding!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    @laurenm2123 same with me, I didn’t really have many cravings last pregnancy but had aversions to coffee, salad, some fruits, some meats... really hoping I don’t have those this time.
  • Options
    jpalacios892jpalacios892 member
    edited July 2019
    I'm 5w3d and I'm feeling kind of nauseous today, especially in the grocery store fish section. I also don't know if this is hormones, but I am trying to find a behaviorist for my dog and after talking to one I ended up sobbing and then I cried while driving today because I hate driving (just moved after living in NYC for 10 years, and it's just a lot driving again after 10 years). 
  • Options
    @EmilyLove25 aghh I have so much anxiety too! Also on the verge of tears all day today? This is my second pregnancy and I remember my pregnancy starting with an emotional break down then as well. I don't even know what I'm anxious about, because it's everything. blerghhhhhh.
  • Options
    @zetuslapetus My anxiety is Out of Control today (5w0d)--I'm both glad I'm not alone but also wish it would go away? I was just saying in the AMA check-in, too, how all I want to do is go for a walk, but it's 94 degrees out & feels like 104--these are temps we've been having down here for the past ~month/so--and I feel like the weather is a huge contributor to my inability to get out of my head. 

@jpalacios892NYC truly spoils you with the public transit--well, I guess even more so back when I lived there over a decade ago and all the lines ran almost all the time. I cried at this instagram post of powerful women earlier if it makes you feel any better.

Adding: My carpal tunnel is making it impossible to sleep well, which I am sure isn't contributing positively to my mood. My hands and feet are constantly tingly. I might call my ob's office Monday to see if there's anything they can suggest bc it's really, really bad. 
  • Options
    @jpalacios892 I lived in NYC for 10 years too before moving to the burbs. I like suburb life, but do miss the conveniences of NYC. 
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @kagesstarshroom you are most certainly not alone friend! The anxiety is exhausting. Also, I live in florida, so I feel you on the heat thing. I’m trying to push through on the walking and wake up earlier before the sun is up or go after I put my little lady down to sleep. Definitely helps! That and knowing that eventually (ideally) it will all even out again. Last time I was so blehhh for a couple of weeks and then ZEN the entire rest of my pregnancy. Hoping for a repeat!
  • Options
    @jpalacios892 I lived in NYC for 10 years too before moving to the burbs. I like suburb life, but do miss the conveniences of NYC. 
    Me too. I miss running downstairs and being able to grab a coffee or anything I need. But, navigating the subway with a stroller is a nightmare and we had no space and this is DH's dream job so.....pros and cons. 
  • Options
    I went on a major shopping trip today with MIL and boy am I sleepy. I did find a really amazing dress to wear next weekend that totally hides my blump! 
  • Options
    At 5w2d, I'm feeling the exhaustion. My boobs are heavy and tingly, and my stomach feels like it's full of bricks. 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Options
    4w1d and I FEEL pregnant lol. Nauseated, lower back ache, super tired 24/7, hungry, I caught a whiff of coffee at work the other day and almost barfed. DH says he can already tell I'm more emotional, whoops. I have also gotten the chills that several of you have mentioned. I figured it was just because my office was cold, but I had the full on shivers!
  • Options
    iiireneiiirene member
    edited July 2019
    Update on the hormones controlling my emotions: today I saw a golden retriever puppy playing with a husky puppy and I started hyperventilating and tearing up because it was just too cute. My husband looked at me like I was losing my ever loving mind lol
  • Options
    gh1219gh1219 member
    My cat cuddles on my chest when I sit on the couch.  When he decides to do something else, he leaps off me to jump halfway across the room.  His 11 lb kick off the boobs left me in tears this last week.  :s
  • Options
    I’m having some serious cramps y’all. No spotting, but I’ve been having these cramps for a couple hours now. They’re definitely worse than the mild ones I had in the past. DH is freaking out and wants to take me in, but I am thinking I want to wait until morning and see how I feel. 
  • Options
    @miss.sally thinking of you. I hope you get some rest and feel better in the am.
  • Options
    @miss.sally Sending love and good vibes.  I hope you're feeling better tomorrow morning.  
  • Options
    @miss.sally Hope you are feeling better this morning.  <3
    BFP: 7/8/19
    EDD: 3/19/20

• Options
    @kantobean @keeksie84 @lusineg thank you for the good vibes. 

Unfortunately I'm still cramping this morning. Im going to call my OB just to be safe, although I’m pretty sure it’s the nurse hotline because it’s a Sunday. Why does this stuff always happen on weekends!? 
  • Options
    @miss.sally I’m sorry you’re still cramping, hope your OB can give you some peace of mind! Did you overdo it a bit yesterday? Not drink enough water? Both those things caused some pretty bad cramps for me last pregnancy. 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Options
    @miss.sally Always the weekends or holidays! Whyyyy!?! Please keep us posted. ❤️❤️

Me: 31 | DH: 33

DS1: 12.23.13 | DS2: 05.06.16

BFP: 06.30.19 | EDD: 3.9.20

**TW**
    TTC3: 11.18
    BFP: 02.05.19
    CP: 03.07.19
    *really traumatic recovery*

• Options
    @miss.sally Hopefully you'll have some piece of mind soon!  Keep us posted.
  • Options
    Thanks friends! The OB has me coming in tomorrow morning for my appointment (a few days early) and an ultrasound! I’m still feeling other symptoms but definitely still cramping. My lower abdomen is pretty hard and I seriously look 14 weeks pregnant. So maybe my Ute is just expanding faster? No idea. But I’m really anxious for tomorrow. 
  • Options
    jpalacios892jpalacios892 member
    edited July 2019
    @miss.sally good luck tomorrow! I hope it's just cramping and everything is ok.

I had really bad cramping today, too. It woke me up fro a nap. I've had mild cramping since before finding out, but this was something else. I thought I was going to throw up from the pain. I called the nurse hotline, and they told me to drink lots of water and that it was ok as long as there was no bleeding. I drank a ton of water and laid down and it thankfully went away within 15 minutes. It's been hotter than Hades so I'm going to chalk it up to that and hope everything is fine. I'm back to my regular lower back pain now.