September 2019 Moms

Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

• yay @zuuls_mom !!!! hoping this is your sticky bean!
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @zuuls_mom ^^^ WHAT SHE SAID!! <3<3<3 
  • Loading the player...
  • @mshrades Congratulations! I am sorry very sorry to hear about your experience in August... I can't imagine. You women who share your stories are quite courageous you know! I also have gut feelings but, since I am so early along I can't tell if I have a gut feeling that this will be good and I am just worried about the bad, or that I have a gut feeling it will be bad and keep trying to picture good. I know sitting and worrying isn't good and doesn't change anything either way, but I don't know how to JUST think positive! Any advice would be great! 
    Congrats on your BFP! The only thing that kept me sane through it the first time around was reminding myself that, no matter what, I’m a mom from the second I saw those two lines. And no matter how the pregnancy turned out, it wasn’t going to change that. So I had to remind myself to be positive because that’s what my baby deserved. I’m not gonna lie, I wasn’t successful at being ONLY positive the first time around and I probably won’t be fully successful this time either. But it’s trying that really counts I think. No matter what happens it’s such a comforting feeling knowing that we are already mommas to these little souls. 
  • I am so happy to be back after 3half years
  • Yay congrats @lillywonderland! Since lurking TTGP is obvs one of my favorite pastimes, I'm thrilled to see you here  ;)  
  • @lillywonderland yay! You're over here now :) I'm so excited!
  • **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @lillywonderland and @kgg2241 yayyyyyyyy!! So happy you ladies are here! 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• @nomangos23 ahhhhhhhh!!! This has been the best day ever! So glad you're here too! 
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• @nomangos23 YAY! You are here! This is so amazing.
  • @mamamommymom where in Texas are you?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @nomangos23 & @kgg2241 & @lillywonderland Yay!!! Its great to see you all here. Nice to have more TTGP grads! 
  • @keikilove so so so happy you’re here!! ❤️
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• @zuuls_mom Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I’m SO happy to be here with so many familiar ‘faces’.