March 2019 Moms
Options

Introduce yourself here!

Re: Introduce yourself here!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @LoboandSuperNinja Your lobo reference in your screan name wouldn’t have anything to do with your college mascot would it? 
  • Options
    navetenavete member
    @itzmejazzybear I’ve also just moved and meeting OB first time on the 16th! I’m anxious about it as well  :#

Congrats and welcome everyone!
  • Options
    @lacmwed our story is very similar to yours. We took awhile to get pregnant with our sweet little guy and he was born in March 2017. This time we were shocked it happened on the first try! Congrats and welcome! 
  • Options
    @nomangos23 Woot woot! This board is lucky to have so many great TTGPers :)
  • Options
    Just found out that I am pregnant on July 3rd and immediately signed back into the bump app because I loved it during my first pregnancy! Estimated due date with the online calculator is March 8. Going to the doctor on Tuesday! 

My my first child was born October 2018. We had a miscarriage in Sept 2018 so this pregnancy is still scaring me since it’s so early.

im optimistic and excited to go on this journey with all of you ladies! 

Welcome! I think preggy brain already set in though because Oct 18 and Sept 18 are still in the future. So sorry for your loss. I hope your anxiety levels can go down soon. H&H 9 months
  • Options
    @lacmwed @ashley14598 this is my story too! It took us 6 months of real trying for my daughter, and about 6 days of not preventing this time around! Talk about a surprise! 
  • Options
    @navete How did you find your OBGYN? I see a lot of ladies picking their provider based off of hospital and/or birthing center. I was going to go with the first OBGYN my insurance recommended, but decided to go crazy on reviews and found the one I have an appointment with. Why do they leave these important things up to women full of pregnancy hormones? LOL!
  • Options
    bethany0126bethany0126 member
    edited July 2018
    Sounds like I’m not the only one on this thread that can’t focus or remember things due to pregnancy brain!   Makes me feel better! 
  • Options
    I write far to many emails in a day with dates haha. My mistake. October 2016 and September 2017. Thank you 
  • Options
    Ahhhhhhh!!!!! @meggyme This made my day!!!!!!! I’ve been hoping you would join us!!!
  • Options
    Haha! @Jlavo888 it's so quiet over here. I've been up for hours waiting on some bmb activity!
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    @meggyme Yes this is acctually the fastest it’s been. So hard to get used to. I’ve been hard core stalking your TWW! 
  • Options
    navetenavete member
    edited July 2018
    @meggyme Yes!!! Congrats and so so happy to see you here!! I’ve been stalking TTGP pretty hardcore  :D

I’ve got all FX to we see even more TTGPers! 

ETA: @suzycupcake I’m on the lurk look out for sure. I’m rooting for you like crazy  <3
  • Options
    @lucysmom2016 I know cats and dogs are different but I only have cat experience haha. I was extremely concerned bc my fur baby doesn’t love most people but she’s my shadow. When we first brought DD home we gave my cat her blanket from the hospital to introduce her smell and then we introduced them slowly from there. Shockingly my cat is obsessed with DD and has been from day 1! So there is hope that your dog will be in love just bc it’s your baby! Good luck!