March 2019 Moms

Introduce yourself here!

Re: Introduce yourself here!

• *lurking from ttgp*
    @meggyme Ahhh! I came back from my hiatus yesterday and I was wondering where you were. I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!
  • Loading the player...
  • @cestrumnocturnum, we did IUI for our 5th.  Congrats and welcome.

@Shelbyville30, is your screen name/handle a Simpsons reference?  I’d be counting down the minutes to my first scan if I even had one scheduled yet.  Lucky you!
    Laura, mom of:
    James (14)
    William (13)
    Elise (11)
    Zachary (5)
    George (3)

www.letterstoauntkay.com [making the blog private.  PM me if you want to subscribe]
  • @carynclurr if court is your last name, you might want to change it for internet safety reasons.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • @Morningstar80 I'm jealous that you live in Spain! We traveled to Barcelona over the summer and absolutely loved it. Welcome!
  • bluebell08bluebell08 member
    edited July 2018
    @southerngirlinwi
    Sending love and good vibes for sticky babies. I also had a miscarriage in Jan..
  • edited July 2018
  • Congrats @cflo83! I have a 20 month old daughter too, and every day is an adventure :)
  • Reading and chai tea are my favorite things! I mostly love women's fiction but I'll devour anything with solid characters! Anybody else love to read?
    Big reader right here! I love fiction and I’ve been dabbling in a little true crime reading as of late.
  • Reading and chai tea are my favorite things! I mostly love women's fiction but I'll devour anything with solid characters! Anybody else love to read?
    Big reader right here! I love fiction and I’ve been dabbling in a little true crime reading as of late.
    Reading is my favorite thing ever.  Either by myself or to my kids.
    Laura, mom of:
    James (14)
    William (13)
    Elise (11)
    Zachary (5)
    George (3)

www.letterstoauntkay.com [making the blog private.  PM me if you want to subscribe]
  • @mill1020 bookworms raising bookworms - that's the kind of mom I want to be too!!
  • meggymemeggyme member
    edited July 2018
    hey there! I’m an engineer too. Just FYI, it’s recommended not to use your real name in your screen name for internet safety. Welcome!
  • I thought I saw a post on here with a link to a spreadsheet for us to fill in and track. Can someone re-post that please? I'm really excited to be in this group!