March 2019 Moms
Options

Introduce yourself here!

18910111214»

Re: Introduce yourself here!

• Options
    aclairemmaclairemm member
    edited January 2019
    Hello! Better late than never? My name is Claire, I’m a FTM, due March 6/19. I live in very cold Canada! 

ETA I thought I had updated my username but apparently not.. I’ll try that again! 
  • Options
    Hi everyone!  I may very well be the last one to the party.  I pretty much only use the app, and haven't been able to post from there, so wanted to do a quick intro since I've been lurking around for a little while!  I'm Dianne, first pregnancy/baby - due March 15.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Finally getting around to introducing myself. I'm Kelli, 36 years old, 33 weeks along. I'm scheduled for a C-section on March 18th and definitely ready for it. This is my second baby, though my first is now--get ready for it--18 years old. I was a teen mom who worked like crazy to make our lives better (which, for me, also meant not having another baby).

My husband (who has a 14-year-old daughter) and I have been together for over ten years. And last year, we decided we wanted to have a baby together. Or rather, he has always wanted another kid but I finally felt like I was ready too.

It all feels a little insane but here we are. 🤷
  • Options
    I wish I had found this birth club sooner. FTM and 34 weeks due 3/29.
  • Options
    @brookelynnicole well better late than never! welcome! it's kind of a ghost town at this point, BUT we do still come and check on topics, so if you want to start one or add to a thread, i know for sure i come by at least once a day to contribute! Do you know what you are having? 
  • Options
    @zionsmama85 we are having a boy 💙 I see you are having a girl...Congrats! I’m bummed I missed out on the support the past 9 months, but hoping to join the FB group.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    March 2nd is my due date too  :)
  • Options
    Hi everyone who is still looking at this thread, is it okay if I introduce myself this late in the game? I had a February due date but now that I know I’m having a March baby I might as well switch groups, I think? My name is Lily, I’ll be a first time mom and we are having a boy 😊. My due date was Feb. 20, then they sort of unofficially said it was Feb. 22 but I just kept the February 20 due date. Now I know that it doesn’t really matter what your due date, your baby decides that on their own! I’m now over 41 weeks according to my original due date and they just told me today that I needed to have an induction scheduled just in case which I am pretty bummed about, since I wanted a completely natural birth with no medication. But we still have a little bit of time before that so we will see! My induction will be on March 5th or 6th.
  • Options
    @zencats welcome. Not very many are on here, but a few of us come and check the board. Honestly, if I were you, I'd stay in the Feb group. Lots of us on here already had our babies in Feb and have stuck with the march group, as we have gotten to know so much about each other and bonded the best you can over the internet.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options
    @zencats welcome. Not very many are on here, but a few of us come and check the board. Honestly, if I were you, I'd stay in the Feb group. Lots of us on here already had our babies in Feb and have stuck with the march group, as we have gotten to know so much about each other and bonded the best you can over the internet.
    Same. It's just going to happen that some of the early due dates will go early in the prior month and some of the late due dates will go late and bleed into the next (no pun intended, haha!) And some people who have due dates smack in the middle will have preemies. It's going to happen and the other members aren't going to kick you out because your baby isn't technically a February baby. 
  • Options
    Nurturing Your Little One's Emotions: Introducing Starry Stories, Free Heartwarming Stories for Kids Under 7

Hello wonderful parents of "Community"!
    Navigating emotions is a pivotal part of our young ones' development. Understanding this, we've crafted Starry Stories, an app especially for those tender years under 7, packed with heartwarming stories to guide them.
    Why Choose Starry Stories? 🌌

Emotional Growth: Our stories focus on promoting emotional well-being. As we know, understanding and navigating emotions can shape a child's growth.

Rich & Growing Library: We continuously add new tales, ensuring your toddler always has something fresh and engaging.

Research-Driven: Positive words and emotional exposure are proven to boost children's happiness and cognitive development. With Starry Stories, you're fostering this foundation.

Interactive Experience: Read or listen together with soothing narrations. For our premium users, there's the added benefit of playing stories in the background, perfect if you wish to listen only, making story-time even more versatile and calming.

All Stories for FREE: While we offer a premium version without ads for those who wish to support us and avail background play feature, every single story is accessible for free. Ads help us maintain servers and innovate. Want an ad-free experience? Register with your Google account for a week without ads.
    Special Offer for "Community"! Sign up and email us your Google email, and we'll extend your ad-free experience to a full month as a token of appreciation for this community.
    Discover More About Storytelling: Dive deeper into the art and significance of storytelling for children's development by checking out our insightful blog. It's filled with expert advice and thoughtful articles, perfect for curious parents.
    Help Us Improve: Encountered a bug? We'd appreciate it if you could report any issues to info@padmaapps.com, preferably with a screenshot. Your feedback ensures a smoother experience for everyone.
    Available for Android for now. iOS will be announced soon. Dive into emotional nurturing with Starry Stories today: Google Play Store Link.
    Your Support Matters: If you find value in our app and the stories we offer, please consider leaving us a 5-star review on the Google Play Store. Your support helps increase our visibility and allows us to reach and assist more families in nurturing their children's emotional growth.
    We'd cherish any feedback, suggestions, or experiences. After all, our collective effort in raising our little ones is what makes this community shine. 💕