October 2018 Moms

Introductions

Re: Introductions

• JGropperJGropper member
    edited February 2018
    **Removed by BUMP Admin**
  • @jess5263 I have a Great Dane as well! His name is Hank. Laziest breed ever  :p
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi! I am 31 years old and this is my 1st pregnancy. I am a city gal who lives and works in Baltimore, MD. I am a little embarrassed to admit it was an accident. I have only been married for a year and ideally would have waited a few more years, but we’ll make it work! I am 5 weeks + 3 days with a 10-8 edd. My dh and I are still in a little bit of shock but telling our family and close friends has made it feel more real. It will be interesting to see how this experience changes us, hopefully for the better! I hope that I am not the only one here who feels totally unprepared. I look forward to learning from all of you!
  • Hi all,

I will be 4 weeks tomorrow with baby #3. I have two DD’s, age 2 and 4. Secretly hoping to add another DD to the family, though my DH hopes for a DS. I was kind of hoping I wouldn’t worry so much with number 3 but that doesn’t seem to be the case, I am a chronic worrier. 

We live north of the GTA in Ontario, Canada. We really enjoy camping and I’m a big crafter. 
  • Hi everyone! I just got three BFPs today so here I am!

My name is Ashleigh, I’m 30, and this is baby #3 for me and my husband (edd oct 10).  Our other two are 6 (girl) and 4.5 (boy). 
    Right now we live on the Treasure Coast of Florida but will probably be outta here this December after DH graduates (he was in the Navy for 8 years right out of high school). We are hoping to end back up in Seattle again! Because of this, we won’t really be doing a nursery or going crazy preparing (besides, being the third baby, I know how long it took us before the other two were in their rooms! Haha)

We are a huge Disney family and spend most of our free time there. Our pregnancy announcement will probably be Disney related. 

I’m looking forward to getting to know you ladies!! 
  • Hi everyone! I’m a 3rd time Mom from NY, due October 1. I have 2 sweet little girls, ages 4 and 1. My last 2 pregnancies were kinda complicated, so I’m hoping for a smoother ride this time.

DH and I have been married for 7 years. We also have 2 little doxens. 

Looking forward to interacting the next several months!
  • Hello, everyone, my EDD is 4 Oct. hopefully this will be my first. I have been struggling to conceive for nearly 3 years. TW I have had a ruptured ectopic and a miscarriage, and have done IVF for about 1.5 years. My first ultrasound is next Tuesday and I’m very scared. But obviously holding out hope, since I joined this group! So strange to read how easy it was for others. This is my first foray back into the land of the normals. 
  • *lurking from TTGP*
    @quiltandknit Omg!!! Congratulations! I've missed you so much and was wondering where you went off to! But totally understand you needing to take a break. I'm crossing my fingers that you get your take home baby. So excited for you!!!  <3
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Thanks @acciocoffee!! So happy for you too! Hopefully this will be both of our rainbows!!
  • Hi, everyone!  I'm happy to say DH and I are expecting baby #2!!  DD just turned two and my EDD is October 18th.  Looking forward to the next 9 months!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Late to intro mostly because I didn't even test until last week and we haven't announced. Anyways... EDD is Oct 1. I am mom to a 3 year old DD and DH and I have been married since 6-1-13. I am looking forward to baby #2 (which will also be our last) and cannot wait for my first appt on 2-27. I am a full time working mom who pretty much lives in the same town I grew up in. I have moved around a little but keep coming back to TX and we are here to stay. 

Me 32 and DH 40

Fur-baby named Bella

1 MC Nov. 2013

DD born Nov. 2, 2014

Little 2 EDD Oct. 1 

• magdaaaamagdaaaa member
    edited February 2018
    Helllooooo ladies! I’m a second time mama who has been TTC for 4 months and just got our first BFP a few days ago!

DH and I just got married in the fall, and this will be his first and my second child. I’m a med surf nurse for the healthcare monster that owns everythingnit touches, and love my
    job! We have a fur baby mastador who we adore, and a DS who is 8 who is our whole world!!

EDD is 10/18ish.... so excited and happy to be on this journey with you ladies!!!
    me 32 | dh 45
    married <3 11.11.17
     mama. epicurean. plant lover. wine enthusiast.
  • Hi everyone! My husband and I are so excited to be expecting baby # 2! We already have a 3 year old DD! My cycle this month was strange and I’m pretty sure a late ovulation puts my EDD around October 15! Yay! We arent telling anyone yet so its nice to be able to share this news and excitement on here with others who are in the same boat! Congrats to you all! 
  • Hello! I’m Hannah from Hays, Kansas. I have a son who turned 2 in January, and I’m pregnant with our second due October 14, which is two days after my sister’s wedding
  • First time mom here. Tried for many years, found out I had pcos, stopped tying but didn't prevent and if it happened it happened. Four years later here we are BFP! I should be 35 if all goes well by delivery. We have two rescue dogs and I work from home but I set my own hours and love the flexibility (home party company). Bummed as we had an all expense paid trip this year but with the pregnancy and Zika we had to pass on it and no changing or refund (as we didn't pay for it!) oh the things we do for our kids! :) 
  • sabryna1018sabryna1018 member
    edited February 2018
    Hi everyone! My name is Sabryna and i'm 28. I live in Pennsylvania and I am a teacher. This is my first pregnancy! I am so excited! My due date is October 11th. I'm still to believe this really happening. My first ultrasound is March 2nd...it can't come soon enough! My DH and I have been married for three and a half years and we have a cat (Lily) and a dog (Molly). 
  • ooh...after hanging out here for a week I think I can finally post!

Hi, I'm Norah and I live in central Wisconsin with my husband and our crew...DS(12), DS(10), DD(7), DS(3) and we are expecting #5 with an estimated dd of October 5. We are team green this time, something I have been trying to talk Jason into since #3 (although he would still jump at the chance to know, so this might be tough). I look forward to getting to know you all over the coming months!

• @melopoly we are from Baltimore too! I felt similar as you with my first pregnancy.  We were married less than a year and just moved to our new house and I found I was pregnant a month after we moved.  I was excited but wasn't quite expecting it to be so soon!
  • MommaEm3MommaEm3 member
    edited February 2018
    Hello everyone- this is baby#4 for us. DS 13 passed away at 10 days old. DD 15 and DD 17. So we will have 3 in 3! So happy to be here. This will be our last baby so we are going to try to celebrate every minute. Due oct 21st but will most likely have RCS the week before. Today is my youngest's bday and positive test today. So excited!
  • Hi! I'm a first time mom-to-be and my husband and I have been trying for about 6 or 7 months. This was a little surprising since we didn't try as hard the last month. I guess that's when it works when you're not stressing about it! Haha. It still doesn't feel right to my hubby, but I'm definitely feeling lots of changes! Tentative due date is October 5. ❤️
  • edited February 2018
    Hi all, I'll be six weeks tomorrow with my second child. Still doesn't feel real, it was not planned but we were not being super smart about preventing. I'm a teacher in San Diego, age 35, with a 2 and a half year old son. We haven't told anyone yet, probably won't tell our parents until 9 week ultrasound to make sure it's all good, I think I need to see that to know it's real. I keep forgetting to call the midwives and set up an appointment!
  • honey_sucklehoney_suckle member
    edited February 2018
    Hi everybody!
    I'm coming to the end of week 5 in my pregnancy, and totally ready for the baby to go from apple seed to sweet pea. I am 33 and pregnant for the first time after dealing with PCOS and trying to get pregnant for the past year. So happy that the hormones seem to have worked and to have a little baby in our lives.

I am Swedish but my husband is from Toronto, Canada so our home is a nice mix of cultures tradition and languages! Would love to talk to moms with a similar home situation.

My due date is October 8th and we have an early ultrasound on the 26th. Just hoping to see a little heart beating! 

Good luck to you all! 
  • Hi,
    I am joining for the first time here. I was active on TK and TN many moons ago - before the mass exodus. This is my first pregnancy and I am 6 weeks and 5 days along with an EDD in early October. DH and I are still a little surprised we saw a BFP on our first cycle TCC and are very much looking forward to starting our family. I’m in the DC area and have my first U/S on Valentine’s Day! I can’t wait to see (hear?) the heartbeat for the first time!
  • Hi ladies,
    I just found out I’m pregnant this week for the first time after trying for about 5 months with my husband of 3.5 years. We live in Massachusetts. I’m about 6 weeks, tentative DD 10/8. Impatiently waiting for my first OB appt in 3 weeks. This is the first step to make this feel very real. I haven’t told anyone, probably waiting to tell my close family until after the OB appointment to make sure everything looks ok. Very excited to spend the next 9 months along with you all.
  • Hello,
    My name is Rupa. I'm excited to be on here. I have 2 daughters; ages 12 & 5. Yes, spaced out our kids . Looking forward to meeting everyone.
  • **Previous Loss Mentioned**
    Hey everyone. I am so happy to be on this board. My journey has been a long one. I have had 3 miscarriages. My last loss was 3 years ago. Since then I have adopted a beautiful little girl. She is now five. My husband and I decided to go down the fertility road again. We did IVF and PGS. We had the genetic testing done due to the fast that my last miscarraige was related to downs syndrome. I am 4 days past my transfer and I actually got a very faint BFP today. I have decided to enjoy it without worry this go round. I am so excited and glad to meet you all. Praying for healthy smooth pregnancies for all. My due date will be October 25th
    3 MMC #1 Ivf Fet pregnancy BFP 2/10/18

• Hi ladies! I cannot believe I am here again joining my 3rd bmb! I have a 3yo DD, a 1yo DS and now another one on the way with an EDD of 10/6. I did have a m/c between my first two kids and it took almost 6 months afterwards to get pregnant with DS. This time around I thought it would take some time but this pregnancy was a shock. We decided to start trying next month but this baby had other plans! I’m so excited to be a part of another bmb! Looking forward to getting to know you ladies!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi all! Excited and a bit overwhelmed to be here! My husband and I have a 2.5 year old son, a cat and a dog. I mostly lurked on my last bmb so am hoping to be more active this time around. My EDD is 10/8. 
  • @mamma2018 my soon to be sister-in-law is also from Sweden! One of my favorite people! 
    BabyFruit Ticker}
  • @olivemomma aww that's nice! I that saw you live out west, we used to live in BC until 2015 when we moved to Sweden, but now I still miss it sometimes. Such beautiful nature! I'm a biologist, so there sure was a lot to explore over there. 
  • This is my second BMB, my daughter was Dec16. We don’t know our due date yet since I came off the mini pill and did not have a period to calculate from, but our guess is early Oct. We will know for sure March 1st.

I’m 30, a teacher who is also getting my Masters in STEM education (will be finished this spring!) and my husband is 37 and an engineer. 
    The 3 of us live in NV.
    Yay, you joined up here! ❤️